Marvel hates the X-men

Why doesn't Marvel just cut to the chase and do a mutant genocide event to kill off the X-men and all mutants?

Marvel wants US to hate the X-men, which is why they turned Rightclops into a dickhead from a certain point of view yet all that did for me anyway was make me like him more and hate Marvel more, wiping them out completely will probably do that again and have everyone hate them cuz that would mean they push the Shithumans even more replacing them completely.

If they do kill all the Mutants I'm pretty sure an X-fag will firebomb Marvel HQ, so all they can do now is just poison the water bit by bit till no one cares about them or when Fox gives them the rights back. They even took them out from the new MvC game, ain't that a kicker?

>MUH X-MEN
>MUH MISHANDLING
>MUH IGNORANCE BY MARVEL

Fuck you. Symbiotefags have it WAY worse than you. So many characters killed off or forgotten in limbo. And let's not even talk about the shit Marvel is doing with Venom now. Venomverse looks cool though.

>Why doesn't Marvel just cut to the chase and do a mutant genocide

You aren't paying attention. The Inhumans just attempted to literally do that

>Symbiotes
>from the 90s
>only popular with shitty edgefags (excluding Venom)
>X-Men
>one of the classic Marvel IPs from the 60s
>massively popular with tons of people including normies
Not even comparable

>muh c listers

Call me when a symbiote book sells 8.5M

Also want to add that the characters that don't get killed off or ignored often tend to get mishandled. A recent example would be what Marvel is doing with Eddie Brock right now.

How exactly are they replacing them if they've far less books than the X-men do?

>X-Men movies owned by Fox
>Marvel can't put them in the MCU
"Fucking kill the Mutants then"

Answer this x-fags

How exactly is mutants dying now different from how they were dying before the Inhumans push?

They just got through being endangered by M-day. And even before that, they were getting killed left and right for shock value.

The only thing different is that it was a cloud killing them. The core X-Men are still around in some form or another, and a Mutant is present on the teen team Marvel's trying to push.

Sides, all the named mutants who got killed off are going to come back anyway. Why is this even an issue?

Muggas love to feel persecuted.

Too ingrained into the origins and storylines of other properties

Symbiotes are orders of magnitude less popular and historically important than X-Men to begin with. They're not shunned by editorial mandate, they're shunned because nobody cares aside from a handful of fetishists on Sup Forums.

They've done half a dozen mutant genocide events.

Who the fuck jumps into an X-fag cry thread to bitch about Venom? Apples and oranges man.
Marvel is fucking Venom and all related symbiote's the way the usually fuck something up, with a bad writer and no editorial oversight. Marvel is fucking over the Muties with a concentrated effort based in corporate shenanigans.
Cyclops was right, Cyclops will always be right. God bless the X-fags.

As a former X-Men fan, Marvel can't kill the X-Men and mutants fast enough.

I see no redeeming qualities in any of the X-Men. If anything, the X-Men are more of a threat to the universe than The Phoenix, Thanos, or any other god tier foe.

Genocide mutants. Purge them from the MU and get your shit together Marvel.

And this is why the X-Men need to be purged from the MU. X-fags and cykos.

Just burn it all down.

What the X-Men need is a Heroes Reborn mini-series done right, this time with the sole purpose of simplifying their backstory and motivations, because they are easily the most convoluted part of both Marvel and DC's histories, and the latter is currently going throw a "this may have happened or not because of Manhattan"

They are almost always trying to depict Magneto as a hero, only to have him trying to kill all humans as soon as a new writer comes along to write the X-Men
Too many members of the group are time displaced/alternative universe version of other characters
We've had what? 3 or 4 teams that were supposed to be "the X-Men of tomorrow", only to be abandoned later?
Their goal is too big and you can't give it a sense of progression. Batman will never be able to actually free Gotham from crime, but at least you can say that he saved it from destruction multiple time and it's generally a better place than it would be than if he wasn't there. The same can hardly be said for the X-Men and their fight for human/mutants coexistence

>muh symbionte
>muh cahracter no noe cares about except maybe two or three
Fuck you. We all knwo who's the one who really suffers from Marvel treatment:

Because they are afraid of losing money

because these books don't sell.
also the shithumans brand is so toxic, that none of the new shithumans book have "inhumans" in the name. Instead, the relaunch is part of Resurrexion x-books launch, so the retailers are fooled into thinking that these books are x-related

Be careful. You seed the wind, you'll reap the Storm

Cyclops has always been a dickhead what they turned him into was a self righteous extremist. But yea the "transformation" was poorly done and wound up with the same effect for me of rooting for him more than I ever had before.

As if there's anything worthwhile in Marvel sans Spider-Man and X-Men. It's a shit universe with shitty, barely connected characters who are put together to look eclectic as fuck.

Marvel keeps rebooting Carol's books despite the fact that they're not good sellers. That's just what they do for franchises they're pushing. That doesn't prove that the Inhumans are replacing X-men.

Plus, Ressurrexion was always advertised as an X-men/Inhumans relaunch. Black Bolt's emblem was in the logo with the X-men's. How exactly is that fooling anyone?

>it's another X-Fags crying thread.
There are like 10 X books out right now, I guess, 8 if you don't want to count Deadpool. I don't think there has ever been less then like 6, so I don't understand what you faggots are always crying about?

And? How does it contradict anything I wrote?
Shithumans should have 0 books. Instead, they have like 6, or more, they were the center of the last 3 events, they are important players in secret empire, they have characters promoted in other medias. Meanwhile, only recently, X-Men appeared in some mobile phone game, but no appearance in MvC, no cartoon, no game, barely merchandise

I'm crying for Peter Parker. He was never the same after OMD

>not liking symbiotes
kys

Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lighting?

A lot of clever people today on Sup Forums
is it bizarro day?

So they should nuke a entire franchise because you don't like them? Having less books than your favorite franchise isn't enough.

I can't say I'm a fan of most of the line, I'm not even going to pretend that I don't roll my eyes every time a new Inhumans book gets announced, but there are people who like characters like Kamala, so they do have fans.

Plus, it's been years since Marvel has had a console game that wasn't made with Legos. The embargo just lifted, so there's no telling what might come out next.

>So they should nuke a entire franchise because you don't like them?
Yes

Customer is always right.
I will not be satisfied, until everything is cancelled

But here's the thing:

You're only on customer.

You can tell them what you want from their menu, but you can't tell them to get rid of an entire lunch special from their restaurant because it offends you. Especially if there are some people who like it.

I can do more. I can tell other people that their menu sucks and discourage them from buying, and instead, buy from the rival company

Jesus 5.99 for a comic?

If Ike could've gotten away with it, he would. And it's not like that wasn't what they were doing. House of M? The whole Inhumans conflict?

But the problem is, the X-Men are a large chunk of their sales no matter how they try to push the Avengers or the Inhumans. If you think the sales at Marvel are bad now, it would've been worse if they canceled all X-books like they did with Fantastic Four.

I mean you can do that, but that all depends on who'll listen, and who even buys the stuff they're selling.

And unless you or someone you know is big on YouTube, social media, or posts anywhere that isn't Sup Forums, all you're going to get is a good circle jerk.

Apparently, the word of mouth was strong enough so far

I won't deny that, but it's still a far ways away from cancelling the entire line.

Marve was doing fine without publishing inhuman books, do you remember how marvel was before inhumanity?

That means that I only have to "boo" harder.

McDonalds was doing fine before they added the McSpicy, but I sure as shit order that whenever I go in there now and would be mad if you took it away

Ok i have to ask, who else is tired of the Storm, Colossus and nightcrawler being in team?

I like them but after all this time one would thing Marvel would push for another generation of x-men as they are doing with all their new no x-men teens.

Hell seeing Laura in the core x-men book could had been better than Old man Logan.

>2017
>eating at FatDonalds

You mean before they fired almost all their editors?

Alright man, you do you.

Just keep in mind that not everyone necessarily hates what you hate.

>Ok i have to ask, who else is tired of the Storm, Colossus and nightcrawler being in team?
Me

The main problem however, is not the cast, but rather, how half-assed everything is at marvel right now

They could have Morrison writing at marvel, and it would still suck.

>Just keep in mind that not everyone necessarily hates what you hate.
Okay, user. Have a nice / good day (wasn't certain which would sound better, so I wrote both)

Meant for

I guessed

Symbiotes are getting lots of attention lately, what with the latest event coming up.
Quality will be shit though probably.

Marvel doesn't hate the X-Men, Disney does. Marvel is right now publishing 10 mutant focused books. There's also Uncanny Avengers and there are mutants on Champions.

It's no accident that since Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment split, Marvel Entertainment started pushing the X-men again. I mean, when did the announcement for RessurXion come? 3 or so weeks after the split? Now X-Men characters are getting merch and appear in video games again. Ike's doing it to spite Disney.

It's never enough for you X-fags.

>Marvel doesn't hate the X-Men
The X-Men success was always something of a surprise for marvel, and they never knew how to deal with it. On one hand, they had a goldmine under their hands, on the other hand, it wasn't a franchise that marvel editors / writers themselves liked. Most of marvel writers were avengers-fags, spider-fags, FF-fags. It baffled them, but they were along for the ride.

And it certainly annoyed them too, to the point that in the 90s and 00s a lot of upcoming writers were dissing x-men for so called street cred.

Mayhem is my favourite.

But is it The True Mayhem?

>It's never enough for you X-fags.
you right baby, we got a sickness, a need and it can only be satisfied by more X-Men

I love how sniktbub is positioned between the hot babes, like "not so fast, fap-user, you shall not pass"

It is the dead Mayhem :_;

Bendis told me at a convention that marvel loves the xmen. Its the fans who hate xmen he said.

You must have been happy to see her on pic related then.

Marvel, as a whole, is cancerous. If they stopped releasing comics all together I wouldn't shed a single tear.

LOL, Bendis wrote one of the laziest and most poorly written X-Men runs ever.

He's just mad that no one liked his pet characters being absolute shitheads.

Bendis probably forgot to mention that a lot of people at marvel are fans themselves

Yeah. I agree. It's funny like only 4 years ago I thought otherwise

Marvel was probably pretty surprised around 1980-83 when a book that had been pretty much at cancellation numbers a couple of years earlier was suddenly their biggest book. It just grew more popular as the 80's went on and kept doing so until the mid 90's.

Marvel's strategy was simple: More X-books. Quantity over quality. The X-books should never have been more than 3 at most.

As someone who grew up in the late 80's-early 90's it's weird to see how low the franchise has fallen. Also, that The Avengers of all things would eclipse it.

The avengers eclipsion was artificial, though.
I mean, a team with spider-man and wolverine will always be a good seller. Nowadays avengers are selling around 20k or less

As much as Amazing sucks, the current Spider-Man and Deadpool by Kelly is fucking great, so is Renew Your Vows by Conway. Of course the latter is sure to rustle some Cykefag jimmies.

I don't just mean comic books. The new ressurxion titles are selling decent enough for Marvel books. I also meant merch. T-shirts, mugs, toys. X-men related merch was eeeeeeeeeverywhere in the 90's.

Oh yeah, the merch. I forgot about the merch.

If that's true, where's the new FF relaunch?

That's probably coming with Marvel Legacy.

It's coming, be sure to check our all-new and different relaunch with make mine marvel this fall.

Writen by Bendis and drawn by Land

I think the main point of this thread should be the total mishandling of some of Marvel's greatest properties both now and before the dark age of "progression". Fans are angry and they want to be heard. Sup Forumsllectively marvel fags have begun reaching their boiling points.

It's almost like Venom was a barely decent idea in the first place. More Venoms was just shititty.

Nah

Oops wrong pic.

We Marvel fans have a monkey paw up our asses, so I'm sure that will eventually happen.

Yeah, here's the difference autismo. The X-men are not a sexual fetish for me like you weirdos.

Sell the rights to DC

Until Claremont fags start dying and not running the show. Every New Mutant team eventually becomes a wallpaper or a casualty.

The problem with X-fags is that they all want the X-men to be the X-men from 1991. That's why half of them hate Morrison's New X-Men, because he dared to go the Claremont way, namely do big stories with consequences to them.

Please, no. Let them rest.

...This is why I'm glad I don't read current Marvel. Because, this will probably happen.
Even the property that's the hardest to play straight in this day and age doesn't get to end.

How does that mask even work? No eyeholes, and the visor doesn't line up with the eyes.
Also I'm pretty sure that face is traced from Wolverine.

>Why doesn't Marvel just cut to the chase and do a mutant genocide event
It loses its luster after the third time.

>The X-men are not a sexual fetish for me like you weirdos.

You sure about that?

Yes please. Or turn them all into Inhumans.

This. IMHO, Marvel has been going down since Avengers: Disassembled. Yes there was good from Marvel but it's been very inconsistent. Now with writers doing their soapbox sadie shit, bad stories and insane decisions from the office it looks all bad.

Christ, we need a Jim Shooter type to fix this shit up.

Nah, it won't be Land. Most of Land's fanbase are X-fags, so they keep him on X-books most of the time. Plus, Bendis always gets the best artists.

It'll ABSOLUTELY be written by Bendis though, make no mistake.

>Marvel hates the X-men
I don't blame them. Stupid origin, a cast of characters that could populate Nebraska, a history that is more convoluted and arduous than any other comic book history. What's to like? A small handful of iconic characters amid the sea of shitty ones? They don't even mix well with the rest of the Marvel universe.

Wrong. They keep Land on the X-books because he's cheap. X-fags buy the books in spite of Land not because we like him.

Marvel doesn't want to put the best artists on X-Men unless their pet brown-noser Bendis is on them.

Marvel sees X-books with Land on it sell well while seeing non-X-books with Land on it sell poorly, so they just assume that X-fags must be fans of Land. It's a fair assumption to make.

And they shouldn't. The X-Men should be in their own separate corner.

You think we like having X-books disrupted every time Marvel wants to shill Avengers/Inhumans/Guardians?

Just in the most recent issue of Jean Grey, Carol Danvers appears for literally no fucking reason besides Marvel demanding that shitty Avengers characters show up in X-Men every so often.

All the other Marvel shit can fuck off. I wish X-Men was with DC actually.

Give me Manhattan vs Phoenix, Bruce/Logan team-ups, Wonder Woman/Storm team-ups, but miss me with the Avengers garbage.

except the X-Men by themselves are leagues apart from th rest of the mu in therms of quality, besids maybe classic FF and Dr Strange

Fun fact: venom was originally gonna be a woman who's kid and husband was killed in a car accidentally caused by a battle with spider-man and one of his villains, this event fueling her hatred of the hero and at some point coming in contact with the symbiote.

No fuck Morrison for no costumes and space racism

You forgot to put were in there. The X-men were better than 90% of Marvel books, but then they sold the rights and didn't a decade afraid of making good stories for them.

I don't think you understood what he was trying to say