Oh no

oh no...

wtf i love globalization now

chink invasion when?

i love murderous bugmen when they agree with my opinions

Any choice reviews from Chink social media?

>can't agree
>over half the people who saw it said it was trash

AH YES YES YES

>49%

>majority opinion wins
uhm, no sweetie

china is WRONG

commiefags absolutely devestated

>Forbes
>shills every single product that hits the market
>shills star wars
color me flabbergasted

t. poorfag

I am a Rothschild
Be humble

Better luck next time.

"ching chang chong wing wang, bing bong ding dong dang!"

-Liu Xiao 10 January, 2018 via Twitter

>brigaded RT and meta scores are indicative of everyone who saw the movie

Lelelelel

>China
>social media
LOL

B A S E D

>both companies admitted that both sites' scores were legit
>even the Forbes' shill said so
>DURR IT WAS THE RUSSIAN TROLLS ON Sup Forums
Buzzfeed go to sleep

>the scores not being botted or hacked means that angry "persecuted" nerds that felt they could achieve social change didn't storm the reviews with one stars

>people get a shit product and hate it
>they give that product bad reviews
>"How dare they"
Polygon please die

They have their own domestic, heavily monitored social media sites
I don't think anybody there is going to the gulag for slating Star Wars movies on weibo

(but that's ok)

Not an argument. The reviews are skewed because of kneejerk reviews by assmad fanboys and delusional Sup Forumsfags reviewing a movie poorly to further an agenda.

what even is this argument? you have to have the proper ass licking mentally to give reviews or they wont count

Sure it will. There's 3,567 days until Avatar 2, so the inflation alone will get it that far.

>he thinks only Sup Forums hated it
>implying normies didn't hate it

Or maybe it's just shit

Everyone fucking hated it.

>t-these legit reviews don't count
Whatever you say Disney mom paid in discounts

>Clinton Campaign May Have Been Too Smart to Win

>Americans can't agree
Everybody hates this piece of shit though

Are you dumb? User reviews you can log on and write "Star war bad" and never post again and it counts.

>"they kill Luke it bad"
99% of the bad reviews

Are you saying those “assmad fanboys” didn’t really watch the movie? Cause if they watched the movie, disliked it, and gave it a bad review, then the reviews aren’t fake or inflated. That’s the way movie review sites work

I feel dumb reading this.

>Surely he won't do it again!
>He'll fuck it up this time!

>99% of the bad reviews
Keep telling yourself that, Disney mom paid in discounts.

Nigga, a good majority of the normies I talked to said they hated it, fuck you on?

Still exists, Luke is dead. Will cross 1.5 billion. Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

oh im really dumb alright we got a review connoisseur here and he says the reviews dont live up to his expectations so they arent real reviews. well anybody who said TLJ was good was also a knee jerk reaction and are disney shills every review is fraudulent and laden with an agenda. none of them matter

Is this autism?

>normalfags are always ri-

>It's the fans manipulating scores not the billion dollar company

>1.2 billion
>made 26 million last weekend, dropping like a stone
>bombing in China, no other markets left
>I-IT'LL MAKE 300 MILLION MORE Y-YOU'LL SEE
This is the biggest drop from movie to sequel ever. No other franchise has left 700m on the table from one movie to the next. A record breaking, unprecedented C A L A M I T Y

yeah a calamity so bad that Sup Forums has to LARP about shakeups at Disney LMAO

>Will cross 1.5 billion

It's barely making 2 million a day domestically and tomorrow theaters are able to finally pull it from the screens. I'll be surprised if it's able to make over a million a day once that happens. It's not even going to be Fast and the Furious at this point.

>Sup Forumsfags further an agenda.
How can someone be this delusional

thank you for the (You)s

No need to ban it, they hated it anyway

And you'll be wondering, being a midwestern houswife shilling in exchange for discounted Frozen merch for your sissy son, how did this absolute, history making D I S A S T E R happened? The key is the awful word of mouth of this movie: TLJ made 220m on it's opening weekend, compared to TFA's 240m. That 10% was caused by TFA being a piece of shit as everybody now agrees it is, but how did those 20 million difference become 700 million. Because TLJ is so much worse that it had a drop so big that not even shills couldn't hide it. A 152 million United States dollars less on its second weekend than the first. A movie has to be a special kind of fucking abysmal to cause this irreversible damage to a brand

>unemployed virgin gets rock solid larping about financial disaster to his enemy sports team company that doesn't even acknowledge his existence

That movie wasn't good though.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
glad i could be of help cant wait to see you on r/Sup Forums buddy

>I was only pretending to be retarded
good job user

>Sup Forumsfags are so numerous they can bring down the RT score of the most hyped movie of the year down to 49%
Wouldn't that make u- I mean them the new normies?

>he doesnt know about the chinese social media site
>shiggydiigtydoo

Look at the Sup Forums userbase inflation in 2016 thanks to Gen Z teenbros from the_donald

I get rock solid thinking about Disney losing money on Star Wars, let's see if Marvel dies next

shilling doesnt encompass the utter amount of degraded, debased, soulless whoring that forbes does. they were damn good back in the 80's and 90's, but fell off the cliff when they hit the internet.

funny how most companies and individuals "whore themselves out" for money as they grow old and mature. really makes you think. good thing the kids with no financial responsibilities on Sup Forums can help us see the way though

no, Steve Forbes sold the rights to some other company and got royally fucked over. then the libshits weaseled into a bastion of conservative thought and shitted the whole place up.

They were never that great. I mean it wasn't Scott Mendelson saying people who disliked the Last Jedi are dumb and the biggest weekend drop ever is not that bad acksually levels of awful but they weren't prime examples of journalism either

>bastion of conservative thought
>CORPORATION COCK YUMMY
You sure it was the libs? Because that's what Forbes has ALWAYS been and conservatives too

malcom was murdered by the clintons, his son steve HATES liberals and anything related to the democratic party. it only went truly corporate after 97

>(((Mendelson)))
Yeah, nah.

-->