How would you improve the Wonder Woman film?

How would you improve the Wonder Woman film?

>Keep everything exactly the same
>Add an after credit scene
>Set in the airfield where the climactic battle took place, after everyone has left
>Ares climbs out of the crater that was left after he was supposedly killed
>Most of his mustache has burnt off,
leaving just a small square on his upper lip
>"If you thought I was angry before.."
>"Now, I'm FUHR-IOUS!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ise1XcxOidQ?t=131
literotica.com/s/of-algorithms-and-amazons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Replace Gaddot.

Ares has a dark face with red eyes after he makes the opening in his helmet

Show what happens to Doctor Poison

Show what the fuck Wonder Woman is jumping at in the end

>Ares has a dark face with red eyes after he makes the opening in his helmet
This but also make his Armor EXACTLY like the classic comics with a slick clean reflectiveness to it instead of the generic worn scrap metal look we got.

Really feel a lot of people missed Ares' declaration that he crafted a treaty that would be impossible for people to adhere to long term. WWI dropped the first snowflakes that set off an avalanche that shifted the geopolitical landscape for the century following it. Ares can still be responsible for every war that came after it, because each one can be tied back to the consequences of WW1 and decisions made by men looking out for their own interests. He doesn't need to still be alive to manipulate mankind into them.

>Show what the fuck Wonder Woman is jumping at in the end
Guys, what was Superman flying to at the end of Donnerman 1 or 2? Why didn't he ever show it?

Giant Kangaroos and lesbian bondage/domination themes.

>hire a new CG guy
That was prettyembarrassing
>humanize the crew a bit more
You only have three of them you can afford to make them more than one note tropes so we actually care what happens to them (but no superhero movie cares about its supporting case so can't fault WW specifically)
>More color
Themyscara was beautiful and I get that it was a war movie but I felt like the films light hearted nature never got to breathe because it was mired in somber grey tones.

Make the battle with the main antagonist as fun to watch as the scene where the superhero is fighting ordinary humans to save people.

I have never seen a superhero movie do this successfully.

Less slow-mo.
And I can't really sum this up with one sentence but every time we saw Ares in the fight it was either a closeup of his face or his silhouette from far away and that bothered me. So variety in how the characters were shot I guess.

What the fuck was Spider-Man swinging towards at the end of like every one of his movies?

I really liked the fight with Ares honestly. I've mentioned this in another thread but I liked how they portrayed a God's powers. I mean, it was pretty typical telekinesis stuff but it made him seem super powerful and I liked it.

Cut out 80% of the slow mo.
Tell Claire Underwood she doesn't need to do a strange accent.
Less CGI background in the final fight.
Remove crucifix imagery.

Probably recast Gal Gadot. She did fine but a professional actor could probably make the emotional moments land much better.

In future films replace the electric cello theme with the No Man's Land theme: youtu.be/Ise1XcxOidQ?t=131

>Show what the fuck Wonder Woman is jumping at in the end

It was weird that something clearly alerted her but then there weren't even sirens blaring or any sign of a disturbance.

Better action scenes
That's really my only gripe. I've been spoiled by Snyder's FUCK YO SHIT kind of fights

Instead of using the Force, Ares fights by summoning swords, axes, lances, maces and by using the weaponry nearby.

Just remove the jump.

I don't get how people can praise the visual effects and the action in this movie. It was all terrible.

Also, NO, I WILL NOT KILL DOCTOR POISON BECAUSE.... UH...

>How would you improve the Wonder Woman film?

Get an actress that actually look like Daiana and not a stick.

Get proper preparation and storyboards for action sequences.

Ares needs to feel like the tangent presence of an ambiguos concept or natural state.

What was wrong with Gadot? Is it that she is a Jew?

No, she's just a terrible actress.
And her accent makes it hard to understand what she's saying sometimes, although it wasn't as bad as in BvS.

The film was fine the way it was, OP. Sup Forums are just whiny picky manchildren.

This is the stupidest thing I ever read

Make ares switch actors after the reveal so that he no longer is a skinny limey fuck but a proper Greek god

Less CGI during the end fight

Less slomo

Cut some cringeworthy lines

Remove the last minute with ebin jump into the camera

Otherwise it was breddy gud

Stop pushing some fucking b actors after 40 and 5 nose jobs please

Then off yourself

>Add an after credit scene
I want reddit to leave. Films should be self contained, not ads for another movies.

It's always funny to me when people say Gal is shit and when they offer their own fancast for Diana it's....not any better at all.

Sup Forums fancasts are "I once fapped to that bitch" tier at best

>"Muh Carano!"

Did you write this fapfic?

literotica.com/s/of-algorithms-and-amazons

>How would you improve the Wonder Woman film?
By removing Wonder Woman.

The treaty of Versailles was horrible for Germany. it wasn't snowflakes, it was hail on that country. Britain and France did not like Germany before and after the war? Germany was out of the colony game and owed the world Dr.Evil levels of money, like 20 gajillionbillion dollars. Imagine being told you owe these horribly high amounts of money, lost a bunch of outside resources to make it and you can't build an army, you have to do what you're told. They all but turned Germany into slaves.

>Childhood is idolizing Ares
>Adulthood is realizing Ludendorff makes more sense

This.
I read a bit about WW1 history after I saw the movie, and it's clear that the amnistice didn't put Germany in a good place after it, and that it made Germans prime for Hitler to motivate as he saw fit years later.

I'm well aware of it, user. Germany getting buttfucked by the Treaty and it being what crippled it until its economic poverty developed resentment that eventually led to theThird Reich is one of the few things I remembered from the first time I learned about WW1.

I'm just saying that I have seen so many anons try to argue that Ares being killed is a plot hole because who else led to every war that came after WW1. With a combination of listening to the movie as well as historical familiarity, he doesn't need to still be alive to have set the chain of events into motion that begins with WW1 and continues into every significant conflict that occurred throughout the 20th century, and even into current events. If Ares is the reason WW1 happened, he is also the reason everything else did, with or without Diana having killed him at the end of 1.

Some anons aren't fans, but if you have 24 hours to set aside, you should check out the Hardcore History podcast that had a 6 part series of 4 hour episodes covering the circumstances that led to the war, through it's end. When I was in high school we covered it over the course of an hour a day over two weeks. You would be shocked to find out how momentous a conflict it was, and well as nuanced facets of it that at least personally helped me enjoy WW even more than I might have without knowing them.