Finish his profile, Sup Forums

Finish his profile, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay

a huge fucking faggot.

because Marvel said so.

Bobby is totally a bottom right?

>insert the navy seals copypasta

A cool guy.

Have this HUGE icicle that gets smaller the more you hold it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"looking for someone to iniciate me. I just recently come out of the closet."

that seems the most normal thing to me

Now this is the true emoji movie.

This makes me wonder... Do they have mutant-only dating sites? Or would the mutant population be too small be profitable? Would they list their powers if there was one?

Knowing Marvel, it seems like there would be one, but it would secretly be run by the government, who have now tricked the muties into registering themselves!

This has to be ironic

Why wouldn't there be one? Gays are 4% of the population and they have their own.

STOLE FROM MY MOM'S PURSE

That sounds like a terrific way for mutants to get catfished into a back alley murder.

someone who's mind got raped by a teenager.

They also tend to move to huge inner cities because being gay in a small town is awkward.

I think I just got dumber reading this

Stop citing Sup Forums

Who is pleased that iceman is a homosexual now? I can't imagine the fujoshit fanbase and marvel customer base have a lot of overlap.

Fantastic

Why Sup Forums? Gays are a single digit % of the population. He never said anything bad, geez

Sup Forums is literally the only place I've ever seen estimated percentages below 10. I'm not saying gays are a significant number, but come on.

My dick is a popsicle. Seriously Literally.

Huh...

the entire issue is Iceman typing his dating profile (storytimed here) at the end of issue he erases everything and types ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

3.8%

The US Census doesn't ask and the number is frequently massively overestimated.

Would that even fit?

>an inhuman

So good.
How old is that meme now, 10 years old? And still going strong? So good.

Is this kino?

You realize that the LGBT is a organization for political power, right? They inflate their numbers for more power and fears of loss of power.

How long till the obligatory Sup Forums shitposter edit

> Want to edit it to "Hi, I'm OP, and i'm a fag."
> Realise i don't have photoshop installed.
> Can't remember where memory stick is.

Darn it.

>mfw someone already took my idea and did it better because I don't have Photoshop.

I figure you're being sarcastic but I legitimately smile whenever I see that meme used in an appropriate context.

The Madora Uchiha one gets the same reaction out of me.

lel you actually thought fags were more than 5% of the population.

straight, despite what my telepath "friend" tried to imprint on my brain to fulfill her fujoshit fantasies.

well done lads

She can't keep getting away with it!

That's a waste of a shapeshifting power.

M4M but I'm not gay. No gay guys.

hot

good, I need more like this