Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Wow, the heads' size is (almost) normal now.
Good job, Tae.

Lucy head is acceptable.

Oh hey, he's thinking of Daisy again. I see where this is going. But also, bag boy posted this garbage to go with the update:

>Oliver: A TIMELY REMINDER FOR BRITISH FRIENDS: you are going to vote tomorrow. as a (probably) young person, you must be reminded that you are very bad at voting and have to do better. you’re almost as bad as the americans. all of you fucked up last year so please fix the mess.

remember: you must vote. it does not matter how you vote, so long as it is the person told to you by this website.

also, tell your stupid friends to vote. shame and pillory them if they don’t.

thank you and good luck

>paulo show is yet again pushing for paulo daisy

fucking end us already.

This nigga bounces between women like a monkey in a balloon bounce.

Abbey was right.

Geez, and they're usually so good at keeping a lid on their pompous political sensibilities. One of the good things about this comic.

Sue is at times a downright caricature of a pompous liberal.

Even Lucy knows Daisy is a slut

AAA ACCEPTABLE HEADS

>Outright telling people who to vote for with no real reasoning beyond "just do it".
For fuck's sake. I'm not even against his political "side" but you can't fucking do this shit. At least write up your reasoning and link to that if you want to weigh in.
Filthy Bagginses.

This chapter is so blatantly railroading PauloxDaisy I wonder why that awful "I can't wait to fuck Daisy" page or the excruciating "Heart about the explode XDDD" page were considered necessary.

Just how low of a common denominator is Taeshi aiming for?

Nice

>the "all the young people agree with me, old people ruined everything" meme
Fuck off, Oliver.

kek, nice eye

Are you kidding? Paulo is about to topple over.

>Sucking a phallic snocone.
>Snocone at crotch level of a stuffed animal.
>Animal is the same color as her former(?) love-interest's eyes.

Pottery

I'm so glad i never go to their website and bagman posts his updates here for advertisement.

A reminder that Paulo has been pining hardcore for Lucy since chapter 65, published in 2011.

32 chapters and six years is too long to just brush it off with "he didn't actually want her as much as he thought he did".

And if it's going for "his feelings changed during Lucy's absence" than Rachel was the far more sensible choice.

I think about spamming someone's twitter with this face

Make way for the superior ship boy, Locust is upon us!

Need catering for that party? Everyone loves cookies!

My first thought was that he was concerned Daisy and Lucy don't get along. Daisy is his childhood friend, after all.

Asking why she isn't coming to Daisy's party would be a sensible question to ask next. It might actually be interesting as well, as opposed to recaping and bad shipping.

>squirrel tail Lucy freezing
Buuuull shit.

Maybe she's faking to get Augustus to make the gesture. She might reveal the ploy later to mock him.

So, we will have shills keeping this thread limping on into Thursday night?

As per usual.

I honestly miss readanon. He was entertaining AND killed the threads quickly.

>This nigga bounces between women like a monkey in a balloon bounce.
Blame T.ae for being shitty at making Polo seem like a playa and instead makes him seem skizo.

I like the idea of Lucy dominating him. Like, a lot actually.

Polo is still having a head that's about 30% too big while lucy's only about 10 to 15% too big.

Before Monday's thread we hadn't had that for a while. The threads were regularly expiring within at day at about 150 posts ever since the godawful page with Paulo wet dream of Daisy.

Betterthread has been alive since 3rd.

This. Rachel's plot was handled so poorly.

/trash/ naturally moves a lot slower than most boards.

thats why they came back. They want the threads to reach bump limit for longevity but juuust fast enough to make a new thread by friday.

They are seriously pushing bcb on Sup Forums this hard. Even when people genuinely got interested they completely fucked it with this forced ship that is objectively terrible and everything about it is terrible. The threads have completely changed because of this mods should just auto delete this shit.

I just can't into this comic anymore. Things are taking months and going so fucking slow is not even funny, and this is yet another nothing page that could have easily been included in the last page.

I seriously wonder if Taeshi is aware of this, that her comic is going so badly in terms of art of development and is trying to fix it. I kinda wish she could actually talk about it instead of having suit shill like a dumbass all the time. Is sickening.

I kinda wish Tae could post here and actually give us an explanation, but that is too much to ask to take her out of her pillowfort.

Monday thread actually got deleted near the end for some reason

Guys.
You know what this means?
Paulo's not going to the party either.

Because it got bumped back to page 1. It probably would still have been around when the new page came out and can't have that. Why janitors are lavishing attention on bcb threads and pruning them when convenient is another question.

Why wouldn't he? Abbey's not going after the break-up and he's the only person he'd want to avoid right now. Plus he almost promised Daisy he'd go.

Unless we're going to do some dumb shit like he tries to avoid Daisy because he's thinking of her too much and wants to be into Lucy...just like what happened with Jasmine and Lucy.

that's because femdom can be hot

She has said before that this comic is better to be read all at once rather than page by page. I know that when I binge read it, I had I more enjoyable time.

There's a good reason for his room being in the basement~

I really like the way things are developing. PauloxLucy was always doomed to fail.

Essentially what said. I've been keeping up with the comic since late 2012, and it's been painful to wait for each page to come out, but when I went back to reread, it was actually pretty alright. Even the "filler" was decently enjoyable. I feel like she should go down the Cucumber Quest route with her updates, and switch to uploading a few pages at a time.

suit get out

iirc, she has uploaded whole chapters before at once, I want to say it was Acapulco chapters, and there was times she released a page everyday

>the two of them always genuinely having fun together
>both of them being each other's first crush
>they both have the capacity to deal and put a lid on each other's bullshit

This couple actually works really well, and the feeling's mutual. This is just the creators pandering to their own favored ships at this point, which isn't exactly a bad thing, because when you make something, you're supposed to write what you enjoy as a reader. But what they're doing is what's fun as a writer, which isn't bad either, but leads to awful fanfiction tier storytelling in most cases.

For example, when I was 15 I used to write self insert fanfiction about some soccer anime with my character being really powerful and adored, and I fucking loved it. But when I got further into the series and a character like that actually appeared? Boom. I fucking hated it. The character just made me mad, and it didn't take me long to realize that's exactly what I had been writing the whole time.

If it wasn't for their heads distracting me, then I'd REEEE at their necks.

See

>Abbey
>Right
Nothing new

>both of them being each other's first crush
I think Lucy was clinging on to Mike before Paulo even moved to town.

So I'm not the only one uh?

Clinging to someone doesn't mean you have the hots for them. It was directly stated in one of the volume 1 chapters that Paulo was Lucy's first crush, but Paulo started going the manwhore route that led him to being the wonderful guy he is today, and that pissed Lucy off and she got over it.

Tbh UK young people really do need to get their thumbs out of their ass, why would a politician make policies to win us over when 18-24 contributes less votes than every age group under 75-79 (despite being the largest age group of eligible voters) and good luck convincing friends to vote when registering to vote closed weeks ago.

Both heads are scaled similarly to their bodies here despite head size varying a lot less than body size. Reduce Paulo heads so they're just a little bigger than Lucy's and it would be more reasonable.

STOMP EM IN THE NUTS!
STOMP EM IN THE NUTS!

Oh, right the chapter where an evil 13 year-old who didn't have a character design and was just a shadow on the edge of the panels taught Paulo to be evill.

Because there needs to be an explanation for a young boy to show off and be interested in girls.

We need to get the hacker known and four-chan to upload the head edits to bcb's server.

>Wants the Young Brits to vote how he wants to "help" them
>Tells them to vote for the lot who lied about not increasing Uni Fees.

Makes me thinking jelly unwelly.

Yup. Still, it was stated in the comic itself.

As someone born with a vagina, I had boys I clinged to as a kid, but didn't have a crush on them. I usually crushed on the ones I couldn't talk to.

Hod did you extend the background texture to the holes left by the reduced heads? Are you using GIMP?
Also, can you redo my older edits as well?

Britbong politics share a common trait with burgerclap politics that it's not about voting for the best, but the lesser evil.

Which honestly is riotworthy

>Ah thank you for turning off DK mode. Never liked that mode in Goldeneye.

Leaving the outlines is nicely instructive of how much the heads have been reduced in size even if it's because you couldn't be bothered to do it more neatly.

I mean, LOOK at this.

I'm using Photoshop CS6 and the content aware fill tool.

I select each head, pasting it into a new layer and deleting it from the comic layer. I resize the heads in a different layer, so that content aware - which looks at the pixels bordering the selection to figure out what should be filled in the blank space - doesn't consider the head.

I'll fix the holes if you manually add lines between the white space and the white fur, but they're gonna come out like this and i'm not invested enough to go back and fix Suitcase and Taeshi's mistakes.

i literally just came here to say that this chapter's backgrounds are too fucking shitty

We've already been over this.
Let's try not and do that again.

Thanks, m8. I'll see if there's something similar on GIMP

when

Not him, but there is a very alpha content aware fill tool for GIMP, it's very crash happy though so not included as standard.

Might as well "yarr harr fiddle dee dee" the latest not cloud butt version of potatochop.

I'm using Photoshop CS6 Portable by BALISTA if that helps their quest.

Out of curiosity of my own skill I tested a best case scenario using those mspaint resized examples and i'm not gonna NOT post something I spent a whole 3 minutes doing.

BCB is now getting fix threads like CAD used to.

wew

Where's "Mike Was Right" guy? It's not like him to be this late. I'm gettin' worried.
Also burn in hell Grey Cat and what not.

CAD fix threads are much different. This is just about that one autist who's obsessed with head sizes.

>it's some retarded pauloxdaisy episode
reeee

>implying the heads aren't too fucking big

Just a reminded, right now Mike is still suffering. And that is awesome.

Mike suffers while Lucy eats ice cream with a pal. (Cuz Paulo sure as hell won't end up with Lucy now lmao)

Happy Mike when?

I think it's water ice, actually.

> one autist who's obsessed with head sizes.
That'd imply the threads are filled with posts from a single faggot, while filthy normies once every blue moon does drive by posting.

Hopefully never.

Man that shit is the best. I love shaved ice but no one sells it anymore. I remember one of my earliest memories was when I was young before my dad passed he would take me to this one hole in the wall icecream shop that sold them. I would always get banana and he would get some weird flavor he would end up not liking then sharing with me.

I both miss and hate my dad. ;_;

There's at least two of us

RIP in peace user's dad.

May the patron saint of dads deliver you many earnestly burned breakfasts.

So this thread is already dying with less than 100 posts. This is just sad.

I guess I'll see you all in Friday.

Don't worry, shills will ride to the rescue soon.

Don't forget to sage!

People with the same mentality as her when she was a tween

She should draw a new version of this but with Augustus in front taking a selfie for a postcard saying greetings from Roseville

so basically, Daisy didn't acknowledge the fact that one reason she and Abbey's relationship fell apart was because she just let Paulo say whatever he wanted to Abbey and kept trying to calm him down all the time instead of telling Paulo to lay off before things got as bad as they did, right?

that puts her on the shit level with the rest of em

KEK Sandy's a retarded bimbo confirmed

Abbey was right since the first moment, Daisy x Abbey should have stayed dead because she couldn't get over Mike.

Which makes Daisy x Paulo even worse, since there is nothing showing that Daisy is getting over Mike.

Maybe Daisy will suddenly start thinking about Paulo, just like Paulo is doing at this chapter after so many volumes of lusting over other people. Thank you Taeshi.

Why would an Australian care so much about the EU? He does realize that Brexit opens the door for CANZUK to become a thing right?

That's true too, but the truth of the matter was that the relationship was doomed to fail because Daisy wanted to be with Mike. She should have gotten over her feelings before going with someone else.

It could have ended in a friendly breakup, but then Paulo (well done) pushed this cancer back into the story.

Suitcase just got even lower. Wow.

She might be a retard, but she's not a bimbo.
She's pure and innocent and only pines for his husbando.

Yup and now Paulo supposedly has the hots for her. Damn, I dislike Abbey but shit... maybe he was right for punching Paulo. Though I do hope we get to see karma hit Daisy and Paulo mostly (since he's rarely called out and when he is, he plays the victim)