Ultimately, who was right?

Ultimately, who was right?

sexy

DA BOOM

Pete. If you want something you only barely pay attention to, project silly beliefs of personhood upon, and feed occasionally with little to no mess or fuss, buy a goldfish. If you want a child, be a parent. PJ excels in school, is honest and forthcoming, and has a father who understands how to enforce rules. Max is a bratty underachiever who is so starved for structure and order he disrupts school events for attention. Kids don't need love, they need boundaries. When they're adults they can set their own.

"A" and "B", be a father to your child. Don't be too much of one or the other but find a good middle between the two.

>You know, maybe Max isn't all the things that you think a son should be... but he loves me.
>Hey, my son respects me!

whenever I see this guy all I can think is anal vore. Thanks alot internet.

Both their arguments have merits, but Pete's actions were wrong, as they only cultivated fear, not respect.

Both were right, but Pete was more right.

They were both wrong. A good parent can raise both a disciplined and a happy child who loves them. But at least Goofy had the excuse of being a single parent.

Fucking brutal, Pete.

internet didn't do anything,you are naturally degenerate.

i wish i had a pete in my childhood

Guilting is the all around superior parenting tool.

Yea, he respected him so much that he took everything that was taught to him to become a faggot who writes poetry at the coffeeshop. Also he winds up with a chick that looks like his mom with her hair let down and a dyejob.

So does Pete. Pete and Peg were divorced years ago, he only gets to see Pistol on holidays. PJ was old enough to choose his dad.

IT'S
PETE
TIME

This post is perfect imo.

Both had their points.

Authority is needed to raise your kids, but respect is a two way street.

You can't be your kids friend, but that doesn't mean you have to be their enemy either.

Does he fart in the hot tub, or am I remembering wrong/something else?

The answer is allways peg

also how would pete have dealt with A Teenage Pistol?

Wasn't PJ desperate to leave home, and still a neurotic mess in the sequel?

Kind of puts a dark cloud over the event if it ever happened.

Chastity belt and constant surveillance to make sure she wasn't fucking every other guy, especially someone like Goofy.

We already went through this.
They were both out of balance.

In the case of whether Max was lying to Goofy, Pete was right. But in general about their parenting, Goofy is closer to being right than Pete. Max rebels against Goofy every now and then but ultimately grows to love him, but PJ fears Pete and ultimately gets away from him as soon as possible.

Pete went too far, though Goofy was too far in the other direction. It's perfectly encapsulated in
>Max loves me
>PJ RESPECTS me

Pete's just jealous because he knows Goofy fucked Peg first back in high school and takes it out on PJ.

PJ is visibly scared of Pete in the first movie and look how he turned out in the sequel.

They're both flawed people trying to do their best to raise very different sons, based on what they recall of how their own parents raised them.

Ultimately, both are wrong and both are right. There is no one perfect parenting style. Pete's style is more wrong for PJ than Goofy's is for Max, but both of them do the best they can.

PJ is afraid of Pete. And Pete is one of those idiots who thinks fear and respect are the same thing. Max genuinely respects Goofy, he just has trouble remembering he does sometimes.

>Especially someone like goofy

"Gwarsh pistol honey thanks for letting me fuck you unprotected like this, I do feel kinda bad that your only doing to spite pete but I cant resist how good your tight young pussy feels AH-YUCK! *Insert Goofy AHHHHH-HOOEY Scream here as Goofy cums inside her*

No user, someone LIKE Goofy. Peg obviosuly had the hots for him, and maybe the attraction to dorks will pass on to Pistol.

Remember that time that Goofy cucked Pete?

This is like the 4th time I've seen this thread in the past two weeks.

No, that's just a thank you smooch. I'd be angry if I was Pete but that's nowhere near adultery.

How many of your best friends has your wife given thank you smooches to?

I wouldn't marry a flirty, wild woman like Pete did.

Especially if she only started dating me because her ex moved away.

Stop self inserting.

Both/neither.

>Never Seen from or heard from since GT

now be honest how long would you have put up with pete?