Show me what you got Sup Forums

Hello im a big dicked executive from cartoon network. Im out of ideas and I need a new show to greenlight by tonight. Help a nigga out. How would you save CN?

I'm the guy who posts that asylum cartoon idea in threads like these. I've worked on the idea a bit more. Want to hear the updated version?

Is the businessman in this scenario actually holding the axe? Because this is going to change my answer drastically.

Before I answer, how big a dick exactly?

Fuck yea man lay that shit out for everyone to see
Yes
Gargantuan

A macabre yet light-hearted comedy set in a gloomy old-fashioned mental asylum in the woods where nights seem to last a lot longer than days. The characters are the various patients and staff around the asylum, each with their own quirks. Whoever designed the building must have had some mental issues of their own, since the architecture is downright bizarre in a lot of places. For tone, I was thinking somewhere between Ruby Gloom and Courage the Cowardly Dog

I've worked out an idea for who the main character would be. A wide-eyed and spacey little girl who's rather loopy and eccentric. Unfortunately, having these traits caused her to be diagnosed as certifiably insane and sent to the asylum. She adjusts to it fairly quickly, though she adamantly believes that she's not insane.

How's that?

I like it, may read a lil to deviant arty for some people though

>deviant arty

How so?

The way you describe it im seeing alot of similarities to the post invader zim and courage generation that looked on those for character design. The fact that alot of those people then went to devientart kinda spoiled the metaphorical apple

I never saw Invader Zim

What similarities do you notice?

What's that image from user Google gives me nothing

Assholes on roller skates

Villanous is literally deviantart and everyone's eating it up

Just rip off the ninja turtles except isntead of 4 turtles, like, 4 zombies. Zombie super hero group, with powers and they eat hotdogs and shoot goo and only go out at night and they fight a bad guy that is an unfrozen caveman that's teamed up with a sports nut and they got like an army of baseball bat wielding goods and the caveman has a club and there's goofy antics and stuff.....

idk, give me money.

In a city where futuristic high-tech and powerful magic intermingle, kids are sent off to become apprentices once they reach age 10. This show follows a brother & sister duo who are apprenticing with a once mighty magician who is now more than a little ineffective and a scatterbrained scientific genius who was once cutting edge but now struggles to keep up with the times. Sibling rivalry being what it is, they both try to outdo each other with their new skills which often leads to more trouble than anyone can handle. Episodic comedy with a backdoor for lore if the audience ever wants any.

Neat

Don't make these threads so often. It makes the threads collapse into circlejerking the same few ideas. Take mine, for instance.

In a quiet coastal New England city, a nerdy social introverted teenage girl riddled with anxiety named Katie tries to make it through life and high school. Due to her witch ancestry she happens to have the ability to travel into the dreams of others, a power she uses to investigate the mysteries of her town, a thriving port secretly run by an ancient cult worshipping a sleeping Lovecraftian horror.

She is frequently joined by her cousin Dan, a secretly gay wannabe rockstar with a gruff exterior, and her best friend Marina, a micromanaging social butterfly latina qt. Other characters include Miguel, Marina's chill older cousin and guardian who works as a semi-successful novelist and helps the gang out from time to time, Ari, local queen bitch and theatre starlet with the best tits in a 10km radius, and Jonathan, the cynical slacker and captain of the worst lacrosse team in the state.

The plot I have going focuses mainly around the idea that kids in the area getting subtle supernatural abilities, climaxing with the reveal that Ari has the ability to selectively remove memories from others and has been using it to fuck with the cast. Meanwhile, Miguel slowly forms a coalition against the cultists, gradually drawing a line in the sand that splits the town in two.

Basically it's Jojolion meets Night in the Woods, mundane kids getting caught up in grandiose struggles over the fate of their humble town.

Uh.... a family sitcom cartoon were the wife is the crazy goofball and the husband is the straight man, and there children are triplets were one is a artist, ones a bully, and ones redneck? Please don't kill me with that axe!

Kristen Schaal voices somebody obnoxious

Patch things up with Warner Bros. and make a Yogi Bear/Huckleberry Hound/Quick Draw McGraw revival show

Make a show with a hot waifu and ignore putting work into any other aspects, Sup Forums will eat up literal shit if it's in the shape of a hot girl

We're trying to help this guy keep his job, user. Not cater to Sup Forums

>circlejerking the same few ideas.

What are some of the ones you keep seeing?

Assholes from outer space

I want you to think about something that'll work in space. I say this because after super-hero films, there'll be space films. Don't believe me? Interstellar, The Martian, Star Wars films, Life...they're only the beginning signs of what will come. For cartoons set in space/futuristic setting, we have Rick and Morty, we had Futurama, and the rest is blank at the moment.Think about planetary exploration and time travel. Make it digestible. That will save your ass.

Now listen to this: two people are space cops. One is a man, the other a woman. They're partners, reluctantly. Give them romantic tension.

I am only giving you little snippets because if you're a real executive, then you know asking for ideas on Sup Forums isn't a good idea.

Not make another reboot. Either that or

Oh, do you like mine?

Runescape animated adventures. 10 second clips of Runescape shit in between 3-5 minute segments of more Runescape shit.
>actual lore cartoon
>interjected with goofy shit like one guy chopping he same tree during a time lapse of night and day through several seasons
>fireworks, level 99
>"Woo!"
>end clip

>>"Woo!"
>immediately moves to him starting to coal

Reboot Granny TardarSauce shows like dexter. We need another reboot

Could be neat

I like it