Insane in the membrane!

As adultd, would the characters of gravity falls be fucked up?
>They almost died many times
>Seen things noone would believe (ghosts,unicorns, deamons)
>But also learned slot of life lessons(except for Mabel)
So this leads me to ask, after it's all said and done, would Dipper, Wendy, Pacifica, etc. Would they be scarred mentally?

Mabel moreso than Dipper, I imagine. Sipper dig deeper into myth and mystery because it genuinely fascinates him, whereas Mabel will realize how dangerous she finds it all once her youthful sugar rush ends.

>SIPPER

Am phonefag
Pls forgib

Acording to Hirch, Mabel becomes a goth because she accidently burned half of her hair, but she is terrible at being goth.

I imagine Mabel to be basically just Sara Lynn from BoJack Horseman as an adult. The only difference is her trauma and wanting to be an architect.

Mabel is arrested for the deaths of 37 people during Weirdmageddon. In prison, she soon befriends a gang of female prisoners

Yea I don't think he actually put any thought into that drawing. Specially since he wrote not canon next to it.

Sounds unamusing

SIPPER PINES

>Dipper
obsessed with the paranormal, moves to gravity falls ASAP when he becomes an adult
>Mabel
did she make better friends in school than the ones she had at gravity falls? if so, she wouldn't make the move like dipper, and only visit because he's there. If she didn't make better friends, she'd move to gravity falls. she's the type of girl to follow friendship above all else, even if it makes others suffer. hell, maybe she'd ignore GF for a boy.
>Pacifica
her parents already scarred her mentally. She's rich and attractive, and living in a town where everyone else dealt with the same hell too. so there's probably comfort in that she's not alone.

After meeting a mermaid hunk and so many other mythical creatures. Human males can no longer satisfy Mabel's thirst.

Wendy would just sleep around as a coping mechanism. Even with Dipper.

what about wendy?

I feel like Mabel would go on to be a cliche teenage slutty, bitch that you see in those teen movies.

Will Mabel ever grow as a person and learn her lesson?

Tell me about him Sup Forums

What does he sip on

Dipper will off handedly tell Mabel he blames himself for weirdmageddon for not stopping Bill, and Mabel will admit she gave the rift to Bill. Dipper will last out and the two will break apart for a time, during which Mabel will reflect on what she's done.

Forgiveness? HA! No forgiveness, this is Sup Forums fucker.

Post goth Mabel.

Well I suppose it doesn't matter. I could be anyone. I could even be you. No one will ever know about my blunder.

>Sideshaves

Be dead.

I hate pinecest though.

They'll be fine, they have each other.

Design's from the charity auction drawing the crew did.

I know I've said this in other threads, but I still think the best possible ending would've been if both twins had ended up getting the apprenticeship

I know. Still, sideshaves are awful.

Your preferences are not facts.

>On the bus ride home
>Dipper: You know, I'm still not sure how Bill was able to get his hands on the rift and start Weirdmageddon.
>Mabel: (casually) Oh, I gave it to him.
>Dipper: Excuse me?
>Mabel: Yeah, He showed up in disguised and said that he'd freeze the town in time forever if I gave it to him, so I did.
>silence
>Mabel: (casually) I caused the apocalypse.
>Dipper: I should've let you die in that mansion fire, huh?
>Mabel: (giggles) Probably.

i wonder if her and Star could work together to stop apocalypses, and simultaneously cause them.

Unfortunate

>Mabel
>STOPPING an apocalypse
Wew

Is Mabel causing the apocalypse a meme, or something that really happened?

Both, really. She did really cause the apocalypse once, but it was never brought up again that she did it and she never learns her lesson, so on Sup Forums there's sort of a meme that she just keeps causing the apocalypse

can you read?
i wonder if her and Star could work together to stop apocalypses, >and simultaneously cause them.

Technically she was tricked into letting Bill out of the dreamscape, but he played on her selfish desire to perpetuate her childhood, and considering she got to live in paradise for like 3 days whole the rest of the town was trying not to get eaten by demons, most people agree that she got off a little too easy.

>Went insane because she couldn't keep her pet pig
>Emotionally broke down because her brother was going to move away
>Lacked the willpower to escape a lotus machine powered by Wacky Satan
Her mind is going to snap before she hits twenty-five.

>deamons
I want Brits to leave.

it's mostly autists who are upset that a fictional child was forgiven for being manipulated by an interdimensional horror while they got daddies belt for having a tantrum in the toy aisle.
in their 20's

Oh hey, I recognize you. You posted this exact thing in three separate threads a week or two ago. Still mad, huh?

Pacifica is best girl though.

Bump

>I recognize that bulge!

Is that a reference to something?

>still anal pained over a post from over a week ago
>he's the one that's mad

I'm not anal pained, I just noticed that this is almost identical to a post you made in a gravity falls thread over a week ago, and I was pointing that out.

>mfw
I think about the nightmares I'd have, if I dealt with what Dipper went through.