Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls
youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI
youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo
youtube.com/watch?v=z6rEmhEYDbE
youtube.com/watch?v=O7mTJg2qmWs
youtube.com/watch?v=bLcsVCfh-eU#t=03m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright. Since it's the first round I don't have that many options, so I put down one Blue Land.

Was Katz courages best rival?

Abbaba ba ababbaba
Hmmmmmmmm

Well he's a cat so i guess yes?

It was a match made in a creepy old motel.

The fox was originally going to be his arch rival

>[muffled but deadly beat playing in the background]

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls

had one of the best themes

Didn't we already have this thread recently? Dr. Zalost still has the best theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI

How did they got a canon serial killer pass the censors?

Fellas Fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo

I've always thought it was the manic gods not man in gauze
Wow

if i remember right that zombie director character was literally called a serial killer, they even said he murdered 10 people or something

>literally a serial killer
>few if any humorous traits
>murders people for the most petty reasons
>spends all of his time being creepy as fuck

How did they get away with it? That spider episode scared the fuck out of me as a kid.

He also runs a resort and a candy store

youtube.com/watch?v=z6rEmhEYDbE

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who found him sexy as hell

No first-turn Sol Ring?

As a kid, I was really shocked that Courage lost the handball game since cartoon heroes I had watched previously had mostly won

Decent entries boys, but we all know what the best song on Courage really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7mTJg2qmWs

His voice and theme music made him suave as all fuck. I want another villain like Katz in a cartoon.

WATS YER OFFER

What was katz motive for everything? Money? Power? Revenge?

I think it started with him just trying to use Muriel to feed his spiders?
Then it became more and more about revenge each time Courage managed to screw up his plans.

He also wanted Muriel dead because she beats him at a cooking competition every single year.

Wasn't that the fox?

Nah, the fox wanted to cook Muriel into Granny Stew.

No, that was Katz. He got turned into a pickle at the end of the episode.

The fox just wanted to cook and eat Muriel.

actually best song is the part when Katz beats Courage in the game of squash. Wish I had an mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=bLcsVCfh-eU#t=03m55s

>new Courage series never

Katz is a serial killer.

>The last episode in the series went in depth to courages back story and his PTSD

at this point i'm starting to enjoy the fact that some shows i loved haven't got reboots (yet) because of how often they've disappointed me.

i dunno how a new courage series would work. extra zany facial reactions? eustace being criminally mean to courage because he'd be flanderised?

if there was a reboot it'd probably be done in CG like the recent special which personally wasn't all that fun.

i hate being pessimistic about cartoons but it hurts my feelings less if something is bad when i anticipated it to be. conversely, its way more fun having my expectations being shattered and something ends up being good.

also,

eustace's VA died. that ain't fun.

This episode used to scare the hell to of me as a child but damn did I enjoy that song

I fucking love Rameses reaction after Courage breaks the record player. It's like the only line he has where he's not trying to be mysterious and spooky.

>"Awwww...come on..."

Absolutely.

Katz just fits so much better. Not even the fact that he's a cat either.
>Calm and collected
>Lacks any remorse
>Speaks clearly
>Good at everything
>Only cares about himself

He's a perfect anti-Courage. After Katz Courage's arch enemy is probably Le Quack.

Sickening.

>he didn't channel+fireball
Do you want to lose?

The Cajun Sensation?

Honest question: has there ever been another villain in ANY media who just nonchalantly snaps their own neck just to freak out their opponent?

Because that was one of the most disturbing things about Katz (and that says a lot considering how many things were disturbing about Katz).

new Courage series you say?

The things we do for love.