Alien Force, in its own right, was a good Ben 10 show if you ignore what preceded it and what came after it

Alien Force, in its own right, was a good Ben 10 show if you ignore what preceded it and what came after it.

ultimate alien was fine, though

Counterpoint: No it wasn't.

Every episode was at night.

EVERY.

EPISODE.

You kinda have a point, some people hate Alien Force because Ben and Gwen aren't acting like bratty 10 year-olds. If all we knew about Ben's past was that he was that he was a retired superhero Sup Forums would've been all over it.

Ben and Gwen had school during the day.

Doesn't Ben go back to being a smug little shit after the DNAlien arc ended?

I don't think so.

Omniverse was the best show in the series after the OG, AF was boring as fuck and UA was just a mess, the only reason why the reboot is worse than both is because is not even trying.

Don't forget half the episodes were at that shake shop. I really hate shows that ALWAYS include that hangout spot. Weekenders did it right but always changing the theme.

It was never meant to be a Ben 10 show. It was supposed to be something completely unrelated, but then corporate told them to stretch a Ben 10 skin over it.

One could go so far as to argue that it was a decent show, taken on its own, but for a Ben 10 series, it was crap, because it was shoehorned into being one.

>this show is good if you ignore the show

Yes, worse than OS and Ominiverse in that regard too.

That time he shot ben 10

I actually loved it the most, specially the first two seasons, with Ben acting mature and the whole war against the Highbreeds

I hated Ben 10 when it aired on CN, I even still consider it the first show that began the downfall of CN.

But I liked Alien Force a lot actually. I don't get the hate for it.

>I hated Ben 10 when it aired on CN, I even still consider it the first show that began the downfall of CN.

The art is so bland and ugly I can't watch it for more than a few minutes. I've never seen a show that tried less than this.

Yeah, like people will not think of Ben 10 when someone else transforms into aliens

>hate Ben 10
>likes Alien Force
You AFfags have the worst taste.

in the arm

which show was the one with Argit?

Yeah, I like that one

There is nothing good about it.

(You)

>getting this assblasted because his shittaste gets called out.

>

There is nothing wrong with liking AF.
It's still kicks the shit out of any "action" cartoon on CN right now

There were a few daytime episodes in season 3. The Vilgax fight in the season premiere, for example.

>Liked the original show well enough, pretty enjoyable even with Ben being an asshat
>Alien Force turns me off completely
>Loose canon makes me unable to properly enjoy any Ben 10 show that followed, regardless of their quality

Fuck.

Same thing happened with Transformers Armada after I watched some of Energon.

Omniverse is actually pretty tight with canon. They take a lot of ideas that AF and UA had and make them into something decent.

Did the DNAliens have any powers? I remember them being boring to watch in fights. Gwen and Kevin, too.

They basically spit corrosive slime and that's it
Highbreed were fucking dope though

Which was the best Vilgax design

The second where he was Cthulhu Bane.

>Ben 10
>Vilgax beats the shit out of all ten of Ben's aliens

>Ben 10 Alien Force
>Vilgax comes back
>has the power of ten heroes from other planets or some shit
>fights against Ben
>jobs to Diamondhead because Ben has been "practicing with this one"

how the fuck

4 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 6
2 is clean and not over designed
6's armor looks retarded, arms way too disproportionate

I know a lot of people gave the Highbreed Arc a lot of praise, but I feel like the solution they gave was kinda anti-climactic. Reiny came out of nowhere to save their asses, even though he hadn't been seen since Ben left him alone on that desert planet. I feel like there should have been an episode that split between Ben doing shit somewhere, and scenes with Reiny meditating on his newfound status as being a mongrel or something.

Why 4 over 2? The darker color scheme fits him better, I think.

You might be onto something. I never liked the original Ben 10 show, but somehow I ended up watching this one and I did like it. Actually, I liked Ultimate Alien, too. It's everything else that I never liked.

Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, or Omniverse? Cause he was in all 3 of those.

Why go to school when your just going to save the world for money in the future.

In Omni verse I know he goes back to being a smug little shit

Omni was shit. Come at me faggots.

I agree, it was complete shit.

Omni verse was much better than every other version

>HURRDURR MUH HAREM

Back to with you

No, you're pretty much right. I liked AF, and even UA, but Omniverse was shit in every way. It's no wonder they felt the need to reboot after that.

wait...yeah WHY

That was the mentality online at the time. Even Sup Forums hated the fucking show with a passion.

>inb4 someone pops up with some "no, Sup Forums always loved the show" bullshit

The only time I remember Sup Forums enjoying the show was during the marathon leading up to the Alien Force premiere.

>Sup Forums is one hivemind with one opinion.

>Even Sup Forums hated the fucking show with a passion.
>Implying that means anything
>Implying that Sup Forums's taste arean't a mix of entry level and contrarianism, only occasionally getting things right.

Don't mind me.
Just posting best Gwen