Nova Complete Storytime

Bump for Nova!

>Bump for Nova!
Thank you.

Does Sam "Sales-Poison" Loeb get killed off by the end? If not then you should have called this a storytime of pain.

Is this a story time of pain?

Thanks for bumping the thread :)

Sam isn't bad in this series.

I lost track after #3 because busy and today read it's apparently now ended. Wish I could say I was surprised, but at least this'll allow me to catch up. Thanks for posting.

Only because this comic was awesome and it got cancelled.

That said I'm reading this since I missed some issues.

Thanks for posting Preacher user!

>NINO front and center
>an entire comic where a beloved hero is brought back only to felate his SJW replacement before getting killed off again
What do you think? I'm so glad this garbage was finally cancelled. Based Rider's legacy shouldn't be dragged through the mud just to prop up Loeb's dead son.

Call me when DnA are brought back. Until then, the Nova name is better off dead.

>Call me when DnA are brought back.
Try trolling harder, DnA are never coming back because Lanning cucked Abnett.

>I lost track after #3 because busy and today read it's apparently now ended. Wish I could say I was surprised, but at least this'll allow me to catch up. Thanks for posting.
No problem.

>Thanks for posting Preacher user!
You welcome user.

You're a true gentleman and a scholar OP, thanks for this.

>tfw you always wanted a book where Rich took Sam under his wing and they developed a great relationship fully realized into a buddy-cop book/mentor-protege bond
>This book comes and completely scratches that itch and then some
>Cancelled at 7

Hold me, bros.

Can you please do the volume before this one too? I missed it. Thanks for this though

>Hold me, bros.

It's everything the screechy faggots obsessed with Rich want too. Just look at But it had Sam so it had to be ranted and whined about despite both showing Sam and Rich done right.

Amazing page