Hope she fucking dies there

Hope she fucking dies there

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/881514/Zimbabwe-coup-latest-Robert-Mugabe-fired-zanu-pf-military-chiefs-Emmerson-Mnangagwa
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/zimbabwe-white-farmer-land-back-emmerson-mnangagwa-lesbury-robert-mugabe-zanu-pf-a8124786.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys kuffar nigger

Based thrid generation holocaust survivor

Why did white people ruin africa

why does the liberal media completely ignore what's happening in South Africa?

this needs to be updated with the coup from last year and the new president giving white farmers land back

HOL UP

only good when Israel does it

no your thinking Africans

Is this true?

>be African
>never discover agriculture in your entire history
>wypipo come and start farming on your fertile land
>chimp out and kick them out
>don't know how to farm
>starve

I don't really know what they expected

#fuck white africans

OK reddit

Yeah but its a meme in the end.
The moment the farms get on track again the government will approve the dispossession of the white farmers.
ZANUPF is still in power even if Mugabe is gone.
Who's more stupid: ZANUPF for ruining the country or the white farmers falling for the same meme time and time again?

yes
express.co.uk/news/world/881514/Zimbabwe-coup-latest-Robert-Mugabe-fired-zanu-pf-military-chiefs-Emmerson-Mnangagwa
zimbabwean-president

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/zimbabwe-white-farmer-land-back-emmerson-mnangagwa-lesbury-robert-mugabe-zanu-pf-a8124786.html

every single time

>Feldman
alright we need a serious talk about the JQ

This dude speaks the truth, I don't wear black for all those blacks that people say are killed by police, I totally think BLM is stupid.

>he looks like a jew
>what's his name? oh it's up there
>google him
>timesofisrael
It's all so tiring.

Because they are fundamentally the same people responsible for it. International media pushed the muh ebul apartheid meme until the Western world stabbed South Africa in the back.

these fucking jews, i will enjoy hunting them if we ever have a road war in america

His picture is only a little less stereotypical than the merchant drawing

Friendly reminder that Mandela was controlled by (((Russian))) communist Joe Slovo, just like MLK was ran by Jewish communists in the US. Also when modern ZA blacks complain about Boers still having so much power the people they are talking about are mostly (((English))) South Africans. Although a lot of them left after the economy collapsed, taking their loot with them to start the process again somewhere else.

>Mandela was controlled by (((Russian))) communist Joe Slovo, just like MLK was ran by Jewish communists
Seek medical attention

But why do white people stay there?

>and tortured themselves
Nice grammar.

Here's a quick anecdote: Two people got murdered in the little shithole of a village I stay in.
The first guy was bludgeoned to death with a hammer.
The second guy got shot three times and bled out. The police and EMT's showed up after an hour and a half. Joke around here is they should have rather called Pizza delivery and bummed a lift to the hospital, would have been much quicker.

WELCOME TO AFIKAAA

racist...

Because it is their country, because they have been there as long as Whites have been in America and built the land up from nothing. Also it is difficult for Boers to immigrate to most White countries, Britain took back Rhodesians in a special visa programme but the Netherlands did no such thing for Boers.
It is the truth, and what's more everyone knows it is the truth (except for Blacks who know next to nothing).

>da joos

she's cool in my book

he looks like a cartoon rat

>bootayy

Fat Steve Jobs

settle down /mad lad/