Spidey get iPad

Spidey get iPad.

Wasn't this a rejected suggestion for a movie?

HEY
HE STOLE THAT GUY'S iPAD!

The Spidey Snapchat thing is still a good idea

>bendy

Fuck me it's like reading a lab researcher's notes on the resident rats. I hope I don't get like this.

Unironically, yeah. That is one thing that I could actually see being very neat if done well.

>snapchat
>killer DJ

Yeah, I know where this is going.

Fuck hollywood.

I have never seen a single millennial use the initials "N.B.D".

Aren't they're a whole bunch of think get like this out there?
Emails and memos and slide presentations from out of touch befuddled corporate types?
Where would you look for such things? I want a laugh.

It's like aliens taking notes.
Yeah, same mails that had spidey vs amazing spidey and aunt May spy movie.

Amazing Spider-Man VS Spider man (Andrew Garfield - Toby McGuire crossover)
>2 Billion dollars profit.

This is such cringe to read
Even worse imagining the people that would fall for the marketing

Fast forward a few years and we got vlogging sperg Peter. Thanks, Sony.

I mean, I would have loved to see Toby suit up again, but there's no chance that it wouldn't have been a dumpster fire.
>There's a universe where this film got made

When the MCU starts dying around phase 30 I hope they go nuts and make Spiderverse and HOWARD.

I can't see how any self-respecting filmmaker would want to work for Sony knowing that the execs are illiterate imbeciles.
gawker.com/sonys-embarrassing-powerpoints-are-even-worst-than-thei-1666403941
inb4 >Gawker

Those are the kind of people running every company and that all creative people have to fight with.

>Kevin seems offended

No fucking shit he'd be offended if you want him to buy Spiderman at a higher price than Disney paid for goddamn Lucasfilm

I don't even watch Pastel Horses anymore and I'm still offended.

I like how I now relate the word "millenial" with "fucking idiot"

Skateboarders do

there are still skateboarders.

Godammit Andrew you shouldn't have pissed off that Sony guy, you could have still been Spidey.

SPIDER-VERSE!

This like watching aliens trying to figure out humans. I have a hard time believing that these people are real.

What the fuck is this? It's like she was drunk when she wrote this, how does this pass as professional?

It's almost like she was forced to watch concentrated autism.

Someone said it was a power thing, like she's purposefully pissing off staff by acting like an idiot since as boss nobody else could do anything about it. That or it's just incompetence rather than malice.

If you're a fancy executive whose life is devoted to really high level movie shit, it makes sense that they'd be clueless about kids these days. It's a world they are absolutely not a part of.
The email leak just made it really obvious how clueless they are.

They're Executives. They don't know how people actually function, they get most of their human "knowledge" through evidence from study groups, surveys by marketing committees or their younger relatives/children that they barely understand or speak to on any meaningful level. They are completely out of touch with people in general and are too arrogant to listen to anyone with common sense.

I don't think I've ever read a description of these emails be so accurate before

Sony execs are from another fucking planet. Didn't Angelina Jolie expose Amy Pasca for being a huge cunt or something a few years back because of other leaked emails?

Why can't they just ditch their film sector?

Literally everything else Sony is doing is more successful.

why would anyone support this movie after reading this?

THEY HAVE THEIR FINGERS IN YOUR ASS WALLET