ITT: Good episodes of shit-tier series

ITT: Good episodes of shit-tier series

>Sonic Boom
>Shit

Sonic Boom is good you pleb

Thundercats is 6 years old and I'm still pissed about all the missed potential. However, that's stupid so I'll just bait Sup Forums into its usual argument over whether the show should have found a way to age Wily Kit up so she and Lion-o could be a thing that or kept her a kid because that idea is creepy

Missed potential aside, I still think the Thundercats reboot doesn't deserve as much flak as it gets.

>pregnant sonic

It wasn't "shit tier." It was "average tier" with kind of a shit ending.

The pilot was solid

>EVERY SINGLE WRITER in Thundercats hated Lion-O.
Two of the best episodes in the series were written by Lion-O's voice actor, and they were way better than the actual episodes written by "professional" writers.

S5 Ep3 Samurai Jack

That's the second worst episode of that mediocre series.

This. The pilot and the space flashback episodes were fucking amazing. It's a real shame the rest of the show ironically wasn't much different from the original 80's cartoon, though.

The original at least had the decency to not want off Tygra every 30 seconds though.

The pilot's writers were fired and the flashback episodes were written by Lion-O's VA.

Other than that it was shit, which really sucks considering the character designs were great and had decent animation. Shame it wasn't written by the people who made the He-Man reboot.

You know you have a bad writing staff when the fucking VA has to come in and show them how to do their job right.

Also, the loss of the pilot writers lead to IMMEDIATE inconsistency and absurdity in the world building. Was there a better plan early on for the lions pretending tech didn't exist? Because the moment they leave their city, there is tech EVERYWHERE. How did the lions dominate, or even function, in a world where every other race was freely using absurd amounts of tech and they weren't? And then every other lion got used to tech instantly, so Lion-O's early interest in it was never useful after episode 1.

And I maintain that it's insane how much the writers largely hated Lion-O, but they so rarely made an episode focused on another character. If they can't get a feel for Lion-O, they should have just made more episodes to develop the cast more, instead of taking episodes specifically to shit on Lion-O. It felt like making Lion-O look bad or hated was more important to them than making the rest of the cast look good or interesting. Even the final "twist" with Pumyra was just "hahaha, Lion-O got cucked!", and wasn't as interesting as it could have been.

ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL!

TRANSFORM THIS DECAYED FORM

TO CUMM-RA, THE EVER-JIZZING!

I thought it was implied being mumm-ra's dogs had them in an advantage when the pyramid ship went down. pretty much only Leo and that panther chick were the only ones part of the rebellion.

basically new boss, same shit. though the tiger clan were mumm-ra loyalists so they got booted out.
did they ever have a deleted scene or redub of tigra blaming lion-o for the queens death directly instead of implying?

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!

seriously, does all the stones unlock an even super super form?

>Sonic's arms in the portrait aren't blue

Ben.. but I liked the show...
Then again watched it like 6 to 5 years ago when it aired... I was 15 at that time..

>starfire lends Raven one of her smallest buttplugs.

I really liked the first episode but dropped it shortly afterward. The writing was just bizarre and the animation did not save it. The character design was like the only good part of the show, and even the character designer turned out to be a raving lunatic.

The worst thing about Thundercats was it actually had quite a few good episodes but it also had some insanely shit ones and it wasn't as if you could just watch one half of the series and ignore the other because they were sprinkled all around it's run. The ones Will Friedle wrote were actually pretty good but then they sunk right back to shit.

Say what you will about the show, the character designs were spot-on

yeah