Did you forget about me already?

Did you forget about me already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5gZW1mdxMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no not really

I've forgotten if this joke is a specific reference but I remember enjoying the movie a lot.

The first 13 minutes were good but the rest was kind of annoying.

That's what your parents said when you were born

The first half was good when it was a parody of Batman that deconstructed the character and the franchise but the second half was trash. It's like they ran out of jokes to tell and just slipped into a generic "save the city" plot. I literally can't remember anything from the second half other than the color orange.

You were all right. A better beginning than an ending.

I want some lobster Thermidor.

it something better than a camrip out yet?

yes

Iron man sucks

Of course

Yes but I sure didn't forget about your cute sidekick

What other series should get their own lego movie?
Star Wars? Chima? Marvel? Bionicle?

Lego Sirens with homoerotic tones would be good tbqh

Hard to get aroused by things with their curves just painted onto their bodies

normie detected

I personally find it distracting
But whatever floats your boat man

>parody
>deconstruction

Even from the start, the movie was celebrating Batman as much as it was making fun and the whole "Batman learns to rely on his sidekicks" is this endless cycle of stories in the comics. Aside from the generally wacky tone, this is actually the most accurate portrayal of the character we've had on screen.

Why did they give up on it being a Batman movie for the last act? The Batman stuff was working, the Robin stuff was working, the Joker stuff was working, why the fuck was Voldemort and the Wicked Witch of the West necessary?

>Did you forget about me already?
Lego Batman isn't going anywhere. Even if he isn't getting another solo film he would almost certainly be in future Lego films as a side character.

I just thought it'd funny if Harley and Ivy acted like Bats and Joker did in this movie.

Batman v Ironman when
If it isnt print money, nothing will

batman fans circlejerking over other fictional characters batman can beat up is an integral part of the bat-mythos

Catwoman just saying "meow meow" all the time made me laugh more than it should have.

Lego Star Wars has a few already, or do you mean more movies in the style of Lego Batman?

Here's the weirdest part for me
>have lego Voldemort
>not voiced by Ralph Feinnes even though he's Alfred
>voiced by Eddie Izzard instead

So when are we getting a sequel and Lego movies for other DC heroes? They already did that stuff for direct to tv movies so why not aim for the big screen?

Wouldn't be surprised if his contract has a guaranteed rate for Voldemort appearances or something

How could I forget about the best DC movie to come out this year.

They have the ninja movie next and something else coming I think. But Lego JL could be fun.

Nope.
Still the best modern Batman movie.

>"wow, Batman lives in Bruce Wayne's basement?!"
>" No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic!"
Its such a simple joke but it captures the essence of who Batman is perfectly.

So that movie has little to do with the actual ninjago continuity?
Also
>Jackie Chan as Master Wu

>My name's Richard Grayson, but at the orphanage kids call me Dick.
>Kids can be cruel.

>I literally can't remember anything from the second half other than the color orange.
I wish this wasn't true.

That's my understanding but I don't watch the show

Why are Jim and Barbara bronze? Did they get back from a sunny vacation?

It made me excited for the Lego ninjago movie even though I know nothing about ninjago I'm still going to see it because I've loved every Lego movie so far

Say what you will about the movie in its entirety, but the introduction was really damn good.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5gZW1mdxMQ

WHO ALWAYS PAYS HIS TAXES?

they're Latin American

>Hero movie
>Main Hero is not saving a City

Yes It's all happening in Finn's garden

Confusing a genre and the cliches associated with it is one of the easiest was to ruin it.
That's the reason animation in the west is garbage. Hell, that's why anime is so shit too.

>(not Batman)

>hmm you're a little mean to people baman
>uh oh you sent your friends to safety because you like them
>well you're not really a good guy batman (even though you have actually saved lives countless times, one time being earlier in this movie, but let's ignore that)
I fucking HATED that phantom zone scanning thing.
Her only point would be when he called Robin expendable, but they just glanced over that one in favor of him being rude to Joker, and sending his loved ones to safety.

And then Barbara
>batman, i am cross with you for LEAVING us, we can help too! (even though you didn't leave to our knowledge, you sent us to safety and then had to save our lives immediately after we came back)