Bane: Conquest #2 Storytime

Since no one else has bothered to do it yet

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tswimm-pronounced-like-to-swim/we-have-got-ham-in-our-mouths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone know if this takes place in rebirth continuity?

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!

That looks extremely painful

That's all for this month. Thanks for reading.

Huh, I thought they'd patched things up by now. Wasn't he even an anti-hero for a while?
I guess no Batman villain stays reformed forever.

They literally just had a major Bane arc in the main Bat book.

bumping for others

Neat, I like unlikely teamups

>WAS THAT ANY PART OF YOUR ESCAPE PLANS?

It is in Rebirth continuity. Presumably post-I Am Bane, but ambiguously so.

I really liked this issue - Batman and Bane's relationship was really nicely done, and the way Dixon deepened the bear motif with stuff from Vengeance of Bane was masterful.

This guy's got some balls.

>Wayne
>Bane
>Kane
Hm, never noticed that.

First issue.

>Bane and Batman almost working together
Is this what edging is like? There's a perverse pleasure to this like when Riddler was a detective.

Is it really that unlikely? Bane and Batman tend to have respect for one another at times.

Bruce and Bane being chill together is my favorite thing. Thanks for the storytime, OP!

The end.

>When Damocles and Dionysius are in ashes...then you have my word to die.

Osito is one sharp mofo.

There's some issues here and there but overall, this is the best Bane has been written in years. Much better than King's bullshit.

Bane is Dixon's baby just like Tim.

I wish to plau catch up on DC any one got a good cbr pack?

if not for preacher user I'd have no recollection of issue one

gotham season 3 and 4 reveal notes and review+discussionv soundcloud.com/tswimm-pronounced-like-to-swim/we-have-got-ham-in-our-mouths

#rekt

Batman has the Rebirth costume, so I guess so.

So does the best two out of three refer to Knightfall and I am Bane? Have they only fought twice now?

>Stem cells
I laughed.

No problem.

Good page and panneling here
Bravo Nolan I guess

Thanks, OP.

It's actually Mountain Dew

I was wondering the same thing. Bane beat Batman in Knightfall, which seems to be loosely canon. I understand they fought again when Bruce took the mantle back and Bruce won, but I've never read that book, and I don't know if it's still canon? Batman nearly killed him when he had Superman's powers, no idea if that's still canon or ever was for that matter. They fought again in Forever Evil -which should still be canon. Then they fought in I Am Bane. Azz-Bats has also beaten Bane. Not sure where the writers are getting the three figure from.

Isn't Bruce being pretty casual and chummy with Bane here considering last they met Bane had hung Bruce's three sons in the cave, taken Gordon, Selena, Duke and Tiger hostage, beaten this shit out of Bruce twice then threatened to kill Gotham Girl, Alfred etc. then burn Gotham to the ground out of pure spite?

After the personal hell Bane has put Bruce through, and after what he threatened Bruce's loved ones with, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce broke his one rule and killed Bane. His three sons would be dead if he didn't happen to walk in at that exact moment. Bane said next time he'd pull on their feet till their necks snapped.

Dixon seems to be ignoring everything that came after him

Do you think Bane ever tried to rape Bruce in their cell?

...Wayne?

Does this take place after I AM BANE? Because it seems weird to me that Bane had the greatest hateboner for Batman ever then and now he's down for a good old team up.

I think there was at least one night where Bane woke Bruce up by letting out a nasty protein fueled fart right in his face just to show him who is boss. It's my personal canon that Bane's farts are especially bad and that he loves farting in people's faces to show dominance.

Is the triad doctor named Quan speaking Vietnamese?

Chuck Dixon effortlessly beating the fuck out of six years of Batman in two issues. What a sad state of affairs for DC.