I swear I could hear his blood pressure rising - GA

How many people have insulted/trolled batman to his face and got away with it?

Not nearly enough.

whos she

>greek clothing
>mechanical Owl pet
Athena

Athena
THAT Athena
even her mechanical owl (go ahead and guess what it's name is) solved two puzzles ahead of batman.

Inside Bruce's head:
>I could crash this in the river and make it look like an engine malfunction

Do they fug?

No Green Arrow spends most of the episode trying to impress her

I think the real question is who HASN'T he fugged?

In this show so far? No one. He hardly has much screen-time, though.

I was asking in general

Is there a reason give she hates him or something, or was Batman just mad because she out-smart him in everything?

The later. Her and her and her robot owl.

I can understand being outsmarted by an owl, but a woman? That's just shoddy writing.

>How many people have insulted/trolled batman to his face and got away with it?
Catwoman, for the last 75 years.

>will you marry me?
>"let's see you sass your way out of this!"

The secret that Batman doesn't want you to know is that 99.9999% of the time he won't retaliate if you troll him.

Guy Gardner just had to push his luck too many times and got a bad dice roll.

Also. That stupid haircut. Who's his stylist? Hellen Keller?

It's okay when he gets a boner out of it.

what if being humiliated is the only way Batman can get boner? Guess we know why he don't kill joker.

The bowl cut was...well I can't say it was ever "in", but it was definitely "a thing" in the 80's and 90's.

he is marrying a woman who's into leather and whips.

maybe your onto something...

>"c'mon, say it brucie~"
>"superman is better than me in every way possible!"

Well it's Batman, so...Catwoman, Talia, and a bunch of literally who supermodels.

What's his excuse now?
I mean, it beats a sidecut sure, but so does almost everything else.

Doesn't Superman troll batman every now and then

Alfred trolled Bruce plenty of times, but Bruce returns the favour every now and then.

more of Bruce just stands there because he can't do anything about it or can't think of a comeback.

underrated

Guy has had a military fade for over a decade now. Where have you been?

Does that Mega archive with all the episodes still exist?

Like, what is he doing to do about it? Dress up like some sort of comedian vigilante and go around making insults and jokes at every criminal in Gotham?

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
I'm glad CN is burying this show. It deserves it.

What's it like to live your entire life obsessing over a single line of dialogue?

not even aware of it.

just saw this specific episode earlier and just liked how brooding, angry bats looked.
how appropriate with how her movie's going.

Thats not really progressivey sounding, considering they come from an island of man haters

>Getting real sick of your whiny self-sacrificing speeches, master Wayne.

To be fair Diana is all-around horrible in this show.

She's like the worst parts of Kingdom Come Diana and Justice League War Diana combined into one annoying, brash teenage girl.

And the movie plus DC Superhero Girls shows you don't have to characterize her that way to get little kids to like her.

G-Go back to Sup Forums

Now come on, we all know the worst Diana is Injustices

That's just Cereal Lord hating Batman.

>even her mechanical owl (go ahead and guess what it's name is)

...YOLO?

this

tfw no greek goddess to tease you.

>And the movie plus DC Superhero Girls shows you don't have to characterize her that way to get little kids to like her.
Is there ANYONE who legitimately enjoys that grr me warrior me hate men crap? That's the worst part, that it has no reason to keep happening, and yet it keeps happening!

This. Fuck Injustice with a rusted rake.

I really hope the movie's success means we don't have to put up with this bullshit anymore.

That hairy poon is worth the insults

I kinda want to see theses two have hot angry old person sex

>oh Bruce you trained how many years to do that?! Shameful. Just shameful.

>greek goddess of virginal purity
>flirty

Gj DC.
And that looks nothing like an owl.

It's clearly referencing the robot owl from Clash of the Titans.

>even her mechanical owl (go ahead and guess what it's name is)

Archimedes?

...which actually looked like an owl.

Bubo, right?
Even I'm too young to get that reference.

>greek goddess of virginal purity
>flirty
>cockteases don't exist

Wasnt that just Artemis?

I want Athena to bully me.

They should make Athena a proper superhero in DC like she is in Marvel.

I want to see her punching giant robots and arm wrestling Solomon Grundy.

They're both virgin goddesses.

Artemis is "don't need no man", Athena is like religious purity.

>cockteases don't exist

She's virgin for a reason.
Also

>brown skin
>Pallas Athena

Being PROGESSIVE and absolutely ignorant seems to go hand in hand a lot of times.

No.Artemis and Athena were both virginal goddesses.

I know it's petty but given that most writers furiously suck off Batman in crossovers. It's a little cathartic to see him taken down a peg.

Anyone got a mega? I cant seem to find this one. My regular site says 22 is another episode and this one isn't listed.

So you're thick AND blind?

You didn't understand my first post and can't even tell basic differences, please go be clinically retarded somewhere else potato.

>Vixen channeling a pufferfish, armadillo and flying squirrel
>Superman tanking cactus needles and getting completely covered
>leaf hat Ivy
this show is cute
shame CN is determined to kill it

Likes like she wants to rape him, and considering she's a greek goddess and he's Batman....Daimian is getting a brother or sister

Let's be honest, except for Justice League Animated, has she ever been remotely likable?

She was barely a character in justice league animated, and episodes centering around her were some of the worst.

>JL Wondie
>likeable

She was literally nagging all the time, that was her whole character.
Timm can only do Batman and Green Batman right, his Superman is barely passable and all the rest is shit.

Batman has more screen time than any other character

That is so "classic" her

When Superman gives Batman a Zorro movie for Christmas.

why do people latch on to Timm as if he's this auteur director who's responsible for everything in the DCAU. Dwayne McDuffie and Stan Berkowitz wrote most of JLTAS, Dan Riba and Butch Lukic directed JLTAS until JLU when Joaquim dos Santos took over for Lukic, Paul Dini is just as responsible as Timm for everything in the DCAU, and WonderBat shipping is all Dini.

Timm didn't even fucking direct that many episodes of BTAS, and he wrote maybe two in the entire DCAU.

What the fuck is Korra doing in Batman?

If you actually read comics you would know everyone has. Sup Forums has threads about Batman getting burned all the time.

She's cute, CUTE!
I want her to tease me till death

The episode with the Ulti-Men was actually really good for her even though she was essentially a supporting character. She's the one who gives them a chance and tries to help them.

McDuffie did a really good job with her on his episodes.

where can i actually watch this show

Nike?

They gave half her personality to Hawkgirl.

No they didn't. And if they did, thank fucking god, because nothing about Hawkgirl is anything like Wonder Woman.

Timm said in and interview or somesuch they gave hawkgirl the character they intended for diana, leaving them with little idea as to what to do with her. Shewould've just been another angry warrior woman version of ww if not for hawkgirl. Guess we dodged a bullet there

user, the episode didn't even HAVE a kitchen.

There is no real reason to take in universe revenge on a character you don't like. It's fucking the sort of shit John Byrne does. I'm not crazy about Batman, but ass blasted fanfic is part of why I can't read modern capes.

bruce actually has a sense of humor and welcomes it

how could you guys have not noticed it

>>brown skin
>>Pallas Athena
>
>Being PROGESSIVE and absolutely ignorant seems to go hand in hand a lot of times.

>Greeks
>White

>that
>brown
late-stage memerot, I'm afraid it's terminal

bubo.

bonus, he turns into athena's bow and fires homing LIGHTNING bolts

Where can I watch this show, most places only have up to episode 21 and not any further?

Pleaaase

>Dwayne McDuffie
If I remember correctly, he wrote most, or a large portion, of Static Shock as well.

Fuck off, faggot.

looking more of bats just stands there and takes it even if he really wants to do something about it.

gardner mooning him from outside the watchtower doesn't count because what's he gonna do? break the glass with a explosive batarang and get everyone sucked into space?

Fuck you nigger tell me where to stream this shit

No, fuck off and find it yourself.
You know how Google works.

I've looked, the episodes released for a while now but everywhere has corrupted links or it taken down or not even uploaded at all

Then you haven't looked hard enough.
I doubt you've even checked any torrent sites.

Fuckin Guy looking like he jizzed his pants.