If DC and Marvel were part of a shared universe what friendships would you like to see?

If DC and Marvel were part of a shared universe what friendships would you like to see?

Clayface and Mysterio would put on the ultimate performance.

Bullseye and Deadshot would butt heads but ultimately respect each other.

Green Arrow and Hawkeye would be bros and rivals while also sharing trick-arrows

Since you brought up Swamp Thing, I want to see John Constantine hang out with Howard the Duck.

Jack Kirby and Stan Lee

I'd actually like to see a rivalry between Mr Fantastic and Plastic Man

Clark getting Peter a job at the Planet

In the DC vs Marvel crossover Peter did work with Clark when Jameson somehow ended up running Daily Planet.

Heck, I'd like to see more Marvel-to-Marvel connections.

Say, lets make Groot be the manifestation of the Asgardian tree of life, Yggdrasill.

>Clayface and Mysterio
>Spidey and Bats burst in on their "performance"
>turns out it is an actual theatrical play they're working on.
>they invite Spidey and Bats to enjoy the dress rehearsal
>but at the end of the amazing performance, it's revealed it really was a setup for a deathtrap!

>Ollie and Clint
>That episode where they accidentally grabbed each other's quiver and spent a whole day of crime fighting using arrows they're not used to.

Frank Castle and Bruce Wayne, not Batman and the Punisher. Have them actually debating thier beliefs rather than a fight that goes nowhere because they are protected by plot armor.

how would that work as theres more then one groot in his alien species

This thread is so shitty, literally one step below comfyfags and fanfic niggers.

OP you are a filthy shipper.

Only if it was the opposite of his rivalry with Elongated man. I actually haven't read much of his stuff but how much of a sense of humor does Mr.Fantastic have? It could be fun if Plastic Mans goal was to make him laugh or something
Just for you

Those are good, but Bullseye and Deadshot would despise each other. Deadshot is heartless, but he still prides himself on his professional demeanor. Even when he hits low, he still acts like it's business. Bullseye is too much of a sociopath, and he is basically a gifted mass murderer. He's too unhinged and reckless for Deadshot to want to talk to. If anything, he'd avoid contact.

I think Spider-Man and Superman would actually be bros. Peter appeals to the down-to-earth side of Clark that likes people who work hard for nothing. I can imagine Supes enjoying their team-ups a lot, and Peter sort of hating them because Clark's villains and powers are so insanely out of his league.

I can see Clayface and Sandman being rivals, with them swapping enemies to prove their hero is tougher.

I can see Spifey's rogues clashing with Flash's, primarily Cold and Ock. I can also see Thawne aggressively attempting to intimidate Norman, who finds a way to convince him to do his dirty work.

The last time their crossed paths batman kicked punisher ass for 20 minutes according to plastic man

mr.fantastic has dry humour sometimes sarcastic but mostly the main reed doesn't have that much sense of humour but the Maker is more funny cause he doesn't give a shit

Well frank's hydra now his man boner for Supreme leader Herr rogers will give him an edge and he can always kill Selina to make bruce despair

Green Arrow and Hawkeye team-up would be nice
Thanks doc

Yes.. Desperate batman is such a good idea. How did earth 51 ended up?

My rivals or teamships would be
>Batman and Black Panther or Daredevil
>Thor and Wonder Woman
>Thanos and Darkseid
>Joker and Green Goblin
>Deadpool as a member of the Suicide Squat

And what I want the most is
>Luthor as a benefactor of mutants because they are still human
Mybe Lex could starts to get mutantpowers like Prof X

Would the Joker fucking hate Spider-man?

Actually isn't there a cross-over about that? I forget what they though of each other

>Green Arrow and Hawkeye would be bros and rivals while also sharing Ollie's wife
FTFY

Think Constantine would hang out with Manchester Black?

Constantine would probably think he was an asshole

get out.

Manchester is pretty facist and I don't know if it's official, but Constantine seems really anti-authority, so they're basically polar opposites politcally

>Say, lets make Groot be the manifestation of the Asgardian tree of life, Yggdrasill.

They kinda did that in Secret Wars. It was frankly one of the best moments of the main series.

early comics had constantine bitching about thatcher every chance he got

Hell, recent comics still have him bitching about Thatcher.

Flash and Spider-Man would probably be great bros

Fair enough. I just wanted to see a debate similar to DDS2 but instead of Matt being fucking wrong as shit.

Is this a hidden Earth-7642 Thread? what happened to those threads? they were extremely good headcannon

Why Groot and not Manthing?

Man-Thing fucking sucks or at the very least i've never seen him used in anything that wasn't just okay at best. Willing to read some actual good Man-Thing content if you know of any though

Journey into Fear

I was thinking more of a specific story. I've only really seen him in spider-man cross-overs

thought he was chopping his own fingers for a second there

shit taste desu

In literally every story i've read with him he just wonders around and stumbles into other people business that he then beats up and hugs.
Sucks might have been harsh but he doesn't seem very interesting. Certainly not as interesting as my boy Swampy anyways

>Green Arrow and Hawkeye would be bros and rivals while also sharing trick-arrows
You kidding? Green Arrow would be green with envy over Hawkeye always showing him up. If anything he would end up with the same running gag as Trickshot if anyone remembers him.

I want to pair someone with shazam..all I'm thinking of is Thor. But that wouldn't really work.maybe Nova. Help me out here Sup Forums

Sentry?

Power Pack. Fantastic Four.

Everyone goes well with Spider-man or Wolverine.

Or you could have a strange Punisher story.

"Hey Chas, just look in the back seat"

Billy and Peter would be fun