Damian

How should they get rid of him now that Bruce is getting married?

Bomb up the bum.

He trips and breaks his neck.

He already died once

>get rid of him
>not have adorable stepmom and stepson antics
I hate both Selina and Damien, but let's not be retarded and waste an opportunity here.

Twice.

Dipshit plans for shit excep it backfires/something out of his control happens

Forgot about that.
Need to reread that

Which in super-hero comics means he's built up an immunity.

>Hey dad, you getting married to not my mom really has made me question my upbringing. I'm off to Mongolia to find myself and train with Ra's who may become my new father figure. Maybe I'll come back in a few years to fight you or something?

I'm curious do the people that hate Damian hate him because of how he is in the comics or just because of animated movies.
Because I find it really hard to hate the kid after Morrison's Batman and Robin

He was 200 miles out before Slade realized that the little shit could have bribed him from the very start.

I think they just see too much of themselves in him.

I hate him because he's an annoying sack of shit who refuses to shut the fuck up and stop being a complete asshole for five minutes.

>But his background!
>But he's just a kid!
I don't give even the tiniest fraction of a shit. Kids who are assholes should be taught to stop being such. Bruce is a shit father, not that we didn't already know that, granted. This kid needs to be slapped until he learns to shut his arrogant mouth.

Yeah, when writers stick to his character development he's great.

Unfortunately too many writers take Priest's "I cant write him interestingly except as a complete prick" stance.

But he has stopped being an asshole on several occasions.
Also his background is important to why he's the way he is. It's silly to ignore that and chalk it up to him being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

The movies, Injustice, Teen Titans right now...

Honestly, the endearing portrayals and the ones where him being a little shit is fun because there's someone like Jon Kent there who won't put up with his shit are the rare ones. It's a shame.

Bring back Tim

DNA test

So he can do what? Wear an ugly costume and do his best to stay relevant?

>Chances of this happening: 0

Abortion

Damian is easily the most fun Robin. And the upcoming stepmom interactions will be awesome. Get over yourself.

Again, I don't fuckin' care. There is never any excuse for a character being an annoying piece of shit.

>muh character development
The only development this arrogant mistake needs is to either die again, or get relentlessly trolled by his new stepmom. And since this is comics, sadly, neither of those is any guarantee that he'll shut the hell up.

He becomes ras Al ghul and turns the league into a chaotic good entity
Also gets his own series

>There is never any excuse for a character being an annoying piece of shit
What if the character is meant to be annoying? What if they're meant to be unlikable?
I don't understand your logic here.

Already had one

>There is never any excuse for a character being an annoying piece of shit.

How is he annoying if he has a character based reason for what he does? Do you just not like that he's mean to the other super heroes?

>Damian Wayne of Earth, you have been chosen as the Yellow Lantern of Sector 2814

There. Now you have a good yellow lantern, too. Have they ever done that?

That's even worse!
>Lol, I was just pretending to be retarded!
Fuck right off.

Yes.

What are you even saying, dude?

Bruce went to hell to get his soul didn't he?

>How is he annoying if he has a character based reason for what he does?
First off, said reason is utterly disgusting edgelord shit to begin with. Second, it only serves to remind me that he shouldn't exist. And third, that's still no excuse. You can try and justify it all you like, that does not remove the fact that Damien is an annoying child who thinks he's better than everyone.

>Damien
>ability to instill fear
HA! Cass is scarier, and she's a veritable moeblob. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Damian can have some great interactions if they do pull the trigger
Especially if helena becomes a thing

Have we found Mirror-verse Damifag?

I think he should actually stick in Nightwing as Dick's longterm sidekick.

I mean, Damian barely plays any role in the actual Batman book, he doesn't play a big role in Detective Comics.

He clearly works best with Dick and Seeley is great at writing him. Everyone knows Batman & Robin Reborn was one of the best comics either character has been in and his arc in Nightwing brought back that chemistry.

To me it just makes sense. The heir to the Batman mantle trained by the original Robin, as they say right in the book. If Batman is moving beyond the need for a Robin, Nightwing seems like the person who would fit best fighting with a sidekick.

Long running series with Super Boyo

He live with the TT now not with Batman...
Now he is like the others Robins like Dick and Jason..

bruce married? For a few time... He is not earth two batman..
No problem for Damian.

I honestly just don't like Batman having a biological son. It feels weird. It makes sense that he'd take children with a similar backgroun as his (ala parents being murdered or having great detective skills) in, but with Damien, it's this whole convoluted story about Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, the fact that Damian was originally supposed to die, and that he's also been forced. His edgy persona irritates me, I feel like his character never progresses, and I hate that they're pushing how he must be the next Batman or whatever. He just doesn't sit well with me. Not only that, but it's a now unavoidable part of history, and there is no taking it back. With Superman and Superboy, it makes more sense to me. It's an evolution to help the characters adjust to the changes of the DCU, what with giving a natural story with Superman, Lois, and now his son, trying to sort things out. Damian was originally a story element, and after that, he has been stapled onto Batman for the sake of a new Robin, not to advance the character. It's like, "Hey! We got Damian Wayne, bitches! Why don't we make him a Robin? That's what everyone really wants! A new, bitchier, Robin! Oh! And you should like him because he's just like Bruce Wayne, but a bitch from Talia Al Ghul! Let's keep him around and never allow him to progress as we force the idea that he should be Batman when he's older!"

He's gotten better I guess in that I've grown to tolerate his existence, and he doesn't constantly annoy me...but he feels like a beard for a guy who is in the closet. He there for the sake of being there. Still, I do think he has some good moments, and I did love Morrison's run with him and BatDick (Jason Todd was weird as fuck), but the shit like adding him as Nightwing in Injustice for shock value and to push him is really annoying.

Have Wally travel back in time and give him a heart condition

Well he is an al Gaul after all death is just a nap to them.

Why would they need to get rid of Damian?

This. Make him Firebird to pair with Nightwing and make Tim Drake act as suport to Bruce as Red Robin/Robin

OP doesn't like him

Keep him. The affair with Talia is good drama and Damian as a character adds an interesting dynamic.

20 post catcunt fag lol.

Catwoman was a Prostitute .
- Selina Kyle. HIV hooker 2018. - "

Did Selina Kyle ever have a Pimp?

Give him a Pink ring

She had a pimp named Stan.

Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
bx Tom King.
I had 3 times unprotected sex with the same person who is HIV positive. Bruce Wayne

The reason they work so well is because of what they are. Dick is Dick and Damian is basically Bruce, without the tragedy but with all the training. So we get the reversal of the usual roles.
If Batman didnt have the crippling autism/grief of his parents death he would have totally been a snobbish asshole with a heart of gold(he technically is this from the outside point of view, seen from other heroes' pov if they don't know him that well and/or his identity)

I'm down for this.

Batman need an HIV test after sex with a Cat?

He doesnt like his new mom, he calls Bruce out for taking in a wanted criminal, and then he goes back to Talia to continue to be a complete prick. Only faggots like Damian

He won't be going any time soon since they seem to be pushing him and Superboy as mini copies of their dad so if one goes, the other has to as well.

Bruce Waynes Wife die on of AIDS complications.

Pushing them as a couple you say?

>Only faggots like Damian
Timfags are faggots-James T Tynion

Make him dissapear for 2-3 years and let him come back with a retconned persona just to make everybody (and the readers) sympathize with him and then reveal he became a "charismatic" villain (maybe with his own group)

>Timfags are faggots-James T Tynion
This .

>implying
Tim can go fuck himself too. Always hated his origin, and hes done jack shit recently. Dont act like Timfaggots are the only ones sick of Damian

Make Duke Robin again.

Timfag pls .

>Make him dissapear for 2-3 years and let him come back with a retconned persona just to make everybody (and the readers) sympathize with him and then reveal he became a "charismatic" villain (maybe with his own group)
Batman 'fears transsexual Catwoman he hired gave him HIV'

Tim Drake is boring, why should I like this bitch

Actually a Graysonfag, Dick is the only Robin worth a damn to me

Tynion pls .your book is dead.

you nedds a live James.

This

>You can try and justify it all you like, that does not remove the fact that Damien is an annoying child who thinks he's better than everyone.

what's actually wrong with this from a storytelling perspective though?

Do you not like that he's mean to people? is Damien too much of a bully?

Help, My Dad Sleeps With Prostitutes And Died Of HIV- Damian Wayne

Pedo.

Cass Caine sucks.

you are like 70 ?

I don't hate Damien but his personality gets annoying very fast.

. Meh... I donno... Tim never interested me that much.
Personally I prefer Damian out of all Robins sooooo... yeah. Can't say I hate Tim because, to be honest, I don't really care THAT much for him anyway.

I grew up with Tim, but after Young Justice went to shit I just stopped caring about him.

Damian being the best Robin in terms of efficiency. Tim is just a cock.

Thanks for your input, Damifag, but we already knew your Robin preferences

Maybe it's the fact that he tries his best for Bruce to accept him, which makes him more interesting. He actually makes mistakes, LOT of 'em, but he tries to improve from those.
Or...maybe I just like his looks the best... but yeah, Damian fan here.

Suck a cock James .

>every character should be a likeable, badass self-insert! That's the key to good storytelling!

Holy shit you're dumb

Scott Synders cock ?

But I want Damian to have awkward interactions with his step mom.

Its the same thing every thread, faggots bickering on who's Bruce's best little shit

1.Grayson

2.Wayne

3.Todd

4Duke

5.Brown

6.Drake

>Duke and Steph

Not even a Robin tier

Catfags are Tumblr Feminists.Tumblr Feminazis are the worst. Hypocrite fucks.

Cat feminism is cancer. This is what happen when fat ugly women can't get laid.

>Tim that low
>Damian that high
>Duke not at the very bottom where he belongs

Butthurt Selinafags.This shit was already relevant when tumblr was made

i swear to fucking god if no one creates a cult to take care of these BATCATFAGS in the future il create the fucking cult this is going so rapid it might even break out!
Fuck Tumblr
Hail Sup Forums

I can smell the fedora from across an ocean Timfag.Not getting fucked is the main reason behind 4th wave feminism. True story.

Are Catfags really threatened by Damian's existence?

Catfags are the worst O_O
my god people on tumblr are really REALLY fucking stupid, remember that whole cutting for bieber thing? it started as a troll and of course the tumblr crowd took it 100% serious and actually cut themselves.

Yup.