Start watching some Adventure time

>start watching some Adventure time
>see all the different types of princesses
Was Adventure Time an inspiration for Towergirls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jsZ_Mw47KhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gridface is sexy

Jungle Princess is best princess. inb4 Breakfast Princessfags

All of them are grotesque aberrations that should be exterminated with extreme abhorrence...

Go back to Founders Island

Nah man tower girls was some shitty meme that was created on tg after the show was on its 4 season

DID SOMEONE SAY EXTERMINATE WITH EXTREME ABHORRENCE?!

Post your princess and swear allegiance to her

Breakfast Princess is the rightful heir of Ooo

Is she made of food or just her clothes? Because what I'm going to do to her will vary drastically depending on that answer.

She's some kind of egg-yolk being. Her clothes are food

>She's some kind of egg-yolk being.
Boo. I have many fetishes, many of them gained on this very site, but food-fucking isn't one of them.

>he doesn't fuck food
I'll respect your choices, but I'll NEVER understand them.

Disney learned the kids to enjoy as much princesses as they can.
Adventure time give the kids more extreme princesses.

(You)

>tfw no dragon princess
It's cool though since dragons are mad ugly in AT universe

HUMAN PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

If general non-Humans are untermensch, who are the Jews?

You'd tolerate that monsterous affront to nature near your family?

You'd expose your children to it?

No. Ooo, and all the kingdoms and beings therein, needs to be burnt to the ground and then salted for good measure...

Whatever organized race that wants to cause harm to humans.
So Rainicorns.

Personally I don't like any of the re occurring princesses. The only one I like is soft serve ice cream princess and that's mostly because she's made of ice cream

Step Aside cousin! I, Cato Sicarius shall handle this, for I, Cato Sicarius, am the Greatest of the Ultramarine captains to lead the Glorius Second Company, the Greatest of All Companies!

Wait wait wait... there's a fucking Breakfast Princess in this show, and she shows up in a meager FIVE fucking episodes, one in which she is an antagonist?
>Reasons I don't fucking bother with this show

Matt Ward is now in charge of the Last season of AT, what happens and what changes?

Lump is fine too

Finn's love life (or lack thereof) either takes a much more minor role, or is ignored completely. The Season instead used to build Finn back up into a badass epical warrior, as he does increasingly more awesome things. At some point, the Hype he builds up for Finn will just get stupid after he does something impossible yet again, but considering the past few seasons of Finn punishment that have happened, people will ignore the silliness until it ends.

Finn and FP reconcile and every other ship is destroyed like Pearl Harbor.

Shada has to eat crow and admit he lies out his ass

Who made this and is there more like this?

Is it weird I want to fuse Princess Beautiful and Skeleton Princess? Like just jam em together. Side by side heads, double ribbed, four armed, stacked pelvis, one horse power.

Didn't princess beautiful die of baldness?

Like that'll stop me.

Don't have a picture of Skeleton picture, so Lizard Picture, yo.

Islands and elements made me realize how scary Ooo is supposed to be but on the other had if i had to pic between living with the humans or a bunch of different magic mutants i pick the magic mutants humans are just so boring

i would become the finn of breakfast kingdom and do all the stuff that finn has failed to do

Tower Girls predates Adventure Time, doesn't it?

How did they even continue their lineage?

Reminder that Finn is doomed to forever be a failure at relationships. Only girl he ever stayed with was a pillow

not enough Lizard Princess pics

youtu.be/jsZ_Mw47KhE

I still need to know who that grape princess is or what it does.

Hey I never noticed they had that old lady princess from all the way back in season 1 there, neat

who's for Raggedy here?

She deserves an episode

>c-
I liked his art I wonder what hes up to

they boned

Just like you

Finn turns in to Cato Sicarius 2.0, there's a lot less relationshit and a lot more so-ridiculous-it's-fucking-stupid acts of violence and awesomeness and the Show's music is completely replaced with the soundtrack to Chaos Gate, with this m.youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60 replacing the opening theme.

That chart is out of date.

Doctor Princess isn't a real princess. Princess is just her surname

She's not even a real doctor

>her final appearance will reveal that her hair colour isn't really brown, her skin colour isn't really green, her freckles are painted on and she only wears glasses because they make her look cute

what is she btw? a zombie?

No she's just an it. They don't really have "races" for every character we see.