I was part of a focus test group for this movie. Ask me anything...

I was part of a focus test group for this movie. Ask me anything. Please take everything I say with a grain of salt so Disney doesn't trace this thread back to me. There are specific plot details I have to keep vague because it'll be obvious to them someone is spoiling their movie if those details leaked.

The movie was still getting finishing touches added when I saw it and the version I saw may or may not be different from the theaterical cut.

rate?

1) Does Shocker get his suit?

2) What is best action sequence?

3) Post credits?

How gay/plantonic is Tony Stark and Peter's relationship?

What percentage of the movie would you say is covered in the trailers?

Is Angourie Rice Betty?

Is Zendaya MJ?

Does Peter get a new suit at the end of the movie?

Is vulture a good villain?

Who is Donald Glover?

I was pretty underwhelmed to be honest. The movie really did have a feeling of being a soulless cash grab. There are cool moments don't get me wrong but I'm never going to watch this again unless the finished CG just adds eat more to the film.

It's probably my least favorite MCU film.

Yes.

The ferry.

Didn't see it.

Pretty platonic and more contentious than you'd imagine.

At about 90%.

Yes.

No.

Yes and no. It's the same suit without all the Starktech.

Yes.

Prowler.

would you watch a Spider-Man anime?

How large of a role do the supporting kids (Liz, Betty, Flash, Michelle, etc) actually play in the movie? Or are they just glorified cameos?

Best and worst things about the movie?

it's testing really well. he's lying. he's a another dcfag.

Really? does he get a suit??

So this is why Amy Pascal tried to make it sound like Spider-Man wouldn't be in the MCU much longer?

Is Aunt May important to the plot?
How many minutes have RDJ?

I mean it is a test GROUP so he could just disagree with most of the group. Stop treating this like fucking political parties

With Donald Trump's blatant obstruction of justice shown in Comey's testimony do you think this is grounds for impeachment?

1. Yes

2. It's in the trailers. Spider Man fights vulture in a warehouse. This is the first Spider Man movie I've seen where I was actually amazed me by his agility and acrobatics.

3. Wasn't shown to us. I've been to one of these before. The PC wasn't shown either.

>The ferry.
Hmmmm, I'm doubting you.

Did any unexpected characters turn up, or characters that where previously implied or stated to not be used?

>At about 90%.
Confirming my worst fears

Are people's concerns of too much Iron Man valid? From the trailers it looks like he's in the entire first half of the movie

you're a samefag. and this thread is a larp.

Btw I'm OP. There's another poster ITT pretending they're me.

>and this thread is a larp.
I have my doubts, too. But I wanna see how this plays out. At the very least, it'll be fun.

get a trip

Moderate. Ned and Liz are big. Flash and Michelle are moderate. Betty is barely there.

Best is the action. Pretty dynamic. Worst is the forced humor at times.

Nope.

Not really.

At about 30 minutes, I guess.

Is there any hint where this franchise is going?

I don't believe you, but these are always fun anyway

Does the vulture die?

Is Flash friends with Peter by the end?

Is Michelle MJ or not?

Nope.

Yes, sort of.

Nope.

Sinister Six, as usual.

My opinion isn't the same as the others in the group. Even then, I've been in focus tests where we trashed the movie only to see the company put out a blurb saying it tested really well.

I'm driving home right now so I'll answer more questions in 10 mins.

>Sinister Six, as usual.
Uggggggggggggggh How so?

>he thinks he can hide from Disney's Mickey Mouse assassination squad