Give me one good reason why this isnt the all around best and from now on- standard version of Scarecrow...

Give me one good reason why this isnt the all around best and from now on- standard version of Scarecrow. The only one I see ever giving it a run for its money is nolans crow, but Englund and the idea of the scarebeast tops it.

The only thing that could still improve is how the actual scarebeast looks, but I understand his proportions and limitations since its a fighting game

youtube.com/watch?v=83_BS0FWQn0

You realize the Scarebeast was not invented by Injustice, right?

what's with this hook weapon being everywhere recently?

Daughters of Aku, Roadhoag, Scarecrow what next?

Englund was great, Scarecrow's design was pretty shit though.

Ashi used a sickle and chain, not a hook.

>vidya
>nolan
We get it, you haven't read a single comic book in your life.

I have, but a single comic book hasnt even come close to the quality of those scarecrows in their life. Are you just a retarded manchild who thinks the comic versions are automatically better because some retarded no-name hack was allowed to write them?

scaregrow gave out the best one liners

>no-name hack
>the reputation of the author has any relevance on the quality of the story
Go back to Sup Forums.

>g-g-go b-back t-to Sup Forums

I guess thats why everyone remembers all those famous scarecrow stories like...uhh..haunted knight which was cannibalized for the actually good batman begins

He was solid in Tim Drake's first appearance, No Man's Land and As the Crow Flies.
Again, if you're only interested in videogames go back to Sup Forums.

Fuck off. You're outed. Leave.

both because Arkham Scarecrow is better and because the best Scarecrow of all time was etched in stone 20 years ago. Accept no substitutes.

I can't
Englund is the best epiction the character's had.

>come into a thread exclaiming the recent game version is superior to anything before
>autist has zero counterarguments so he resorts to whining about boogeyman going back to X place

stop samefagging autist

that one is only special for revolutionizing his looks. Arkham scarecrow is literally a joke in both asylum and knight

You asked for comics and I gave them to you. How is that "no counterarguments"? Go read some literature, knowing you vidya types you haven't opened a book in years.

your opinions are misguided and in need of re-evaluation

read:they suck and so do you

Because the arkham knights version was better in every way and actually accomplished something.

Im literally a writer, hence why it the laughter brings me to tears whenever some autist on this board starts to scream about being a "comic book casual" if I acknowledge that even game writers (and artist) curbstomp most comics day and night

"I'm a writer, trust my judgement" is not an argument.
Again: Go read the comics I've suggested.

You're embarrassing yourself.

>hmph..go back to Sup Forums kiddo..you dont even read comi- i mean literature...

wow

you can just say you've never seen TNBA, it's ok

Scarecrow and Captain Cold have the best dialogue lines in the versus mode, hands down.

its a kusarigama

What have you written?

1500 blogposts that are only viewed by his mom and his cat

>mentioning that which shouldn't be.

Enjoy the hammer.

bait