>Actually got to dance with the woman he loved
>Actually got to sleep with her
>Was a hero without steroids
>Has a personality
>Sacrifice was justified
>Was much cooler
>Better romance with Gal

Are there people who believe Rogers is the best Steve? Don't believe it

Yeah the best Steve overshadowing the main character by saving everyone while she flailed in an open field with Mr. Weasley.

They look like regular dudes without that Hollywood makeup. Regular pussy crushing Chads but regular nonetheless

Evans, maybe.

It's Chris Pine, he should have played Hal Jordan.

The guy is an insanely charismatic actor. Everything he's in he just elevates it.

>he should have played Hal Jordan.
Oh shit.
Well, damn. He's eventually going to be in the DCEU. I wonder who they will get?

I love Chris Evans, but I might give it to you OP. Steve Trevor was a patrician Steve.

Can we just have both Steves and chill? Is this Stevefaggism going to become the new Robinfaggism?

>It's Chris Pine, he should have played Hal Jordan.
Chris Pine was just fine where he was. I'm sure the decision was having him a DC movie or not at all. Arnie Hammer is Hal Jordan anyway.

>Arnie Hammer is Hal Jordan anyway.
Source?
Pretty good choice.

I'm laughing and cannot stop. I can understand, and even relate, to certain degree.

>He's eventually going to be in the DCEU. I wonder who they will get?
Well, I have no idea. Chris Pine was my top choice, but instead WB puts him as a side character in a wonder woman movie. That's like getting Emily Blunt in a cinematic universe to be Ironmans secretary and then dying.

>implying he didn't get teleported out of the plane to Oa

m8

>Is this Stevefaggism going to become the new Robinfaggism?
Oh fuck that. Let's not even joke about letting that bullshit infect Wondy fandom.

Let's all agree right now that Wonder Woman fans, Captain America fans, and Judge Dredd fans are all friends under the banner of having movie adaptations that perfectly understand their title characters.

Agreed. Both is best option.

>Arnie Hammer
Ugh, so bland.

honestly it's just speculation, but there have been all these teases from The Rock and Henry Cavil fooling around on Instagram saying something about Arnie Hammer, to even Arnie Hammer teasing around the idea. If you ask me, I think they'll tease him at the very end as some after credits deal.

>Is this Stevefaggism going to become the new Robinfaggism?

This is fine as long as we agree that intellectual Trevorfags are obviously Dick, Jason, and/or Damian patricians while Rogersfags are Tim plebs with shit taste.

With Lonomia moths as eyebrows

I thought he would be Shazam

Chris Evans is a real cunt on twitter.

It's all just political drivel.

We're talking about Steves not Chrises.

>I can relate
GET OUT! GET OUT!
>Both Steves are Chrises

Yeah and Pine cried over BLM shit on live tv.

Dou you have anything against people getting catch in looking at hot stuff?

comfy skit

Professor Lupin.
If you're gonna meme at least get it right

That was Loony Lupin you goof

Ain't no sorry.

>implying Chris Pine wasn't secretly Unknown Solider the entire time

I agree with this, also
Also Chris Pine is best Chris.

If Trevor's so great why's he dead.

If you think Mcu Steve is good you are retarded.

Trevor doesn't provide quality lewds and is not a titcow. He's also not as endearing or cute and will probably be forgotten about within a month.

Rogers > Trevor

Please, Evans Cap was Sup Forums's reigning husbando. Just because there's a new hotness in town doesn't make him retroactively shit.

Chris Pine has the weirdest shaped head, it's shaped like a cinder block. Like 75% of his face is forehead.

>implying

He's not even good enough to be included in the Chris trinity.

MCU Steve was good up until Civil War. Prior to that, he's still far superior than Wondy Steve, who barely even counts as a FOTM.

It's plausible that with the success of WW and critics/consumers loving Chris Pines character, they'd do something like he's about to die from a plane crash before a Green Lantern rings goes up to him and make it so now Lantern Rings make you immortal or make you age slower or some shit.

Stupid but plausible.

Not to mention Pine is infinitely a better actor than Evans.