DC can even try doing anything else than fanservice?

shitty as fuck

They might as well do fan service, marvel is pissing on their fans and can't sell books because of it

>m-muh company wars
you are the kind of retard this shit appeals

Isn't the next arc a flashback arc?

This. DC respects their fanbase. Marlel just don't give a shit about them.

Didn't Slott say that angry fans buy more comics?

The only person who starts these types of threads are companywar Sup Forums retards in the first place, else he wouldn't specifically have mentioned DC as a company

no that was Brevoort... I think

either way fuck DC

When there is only two companies that matter and we are discussing on of those companies business tactics it is only natural to compare them.

>no that was Brevoort... I think
you are correct

There is the risk though to piss them off at the point, that they will just stop to care anymore.

Darkhorse Comics is the dark horse in this race

Marvel has balls and expends his fanbase every time to infinity

>expends
>his
Marveltards everyone

I don't get why fanservice is "wrong" if you give what the fans like shouldn't that increase sales? What do you want them to do? Get Bruce from the Past and let Martian Manhunter tell him he's a fag?

CAN'T YOU SEEE !?!?!????

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE !???????

THIS IS HOW MANHATTAN DEFEATS BATMAN ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comic sales are dropping, and you continue to shill. You are not only delusional but pathetic as well.

Go proof read your articles Rich

He's hardly pointing out company wars. A lot of us just buy comics because we want to be entertained. Marvel calling us names and the like while shitting on characters we've loved for years to drive whatever agenda they have in mind is painful. DC isn't doing mega great, but they're at least trying to actually get their established base entertained, fanservice or whatever.

I'm angry at Marvel and not buying their comics. You can coast on outrage so much before people realize that they've had enough of the insults ("basement dweller", "sexist", etc) and don't want to bother with a company that practically does it just to reverse-psych them into purchases.

The first thing they need to fucking do is get on their knees and apologize for insulting their customers - the people who buy their comics - then we can move on from there. I still haven't forgotten what Quesada and his cronies said 8 years ago. Neither have I let go of the fact they're so unapologetic about it and blaming >us for not buying their comics.

Just because it's summer doesn't mean your 12 year old self is old enough to post on Sup Forums

Who?

Marvel is at that point (or rapidly approaching it), but they don't care.
They're backed by Disney money, so it doesn't matter how bad they fuck up.

They could tank the whole industry and Disney would keep them alive in some form to continue being an IP factory.

Does Selina has a grade-A tight pussy worthy of Batman?

>tight
kek

all pussies are tight for his ginormous BATCOCK complete with kung fu action grip and jizz cannon to fight crime!

Lol.... I wasn't entirely pissed off by the end of this issue because theres no way it lasts, its all part of something bigger, clearly, since it came out of almost nowhere.

The amount of whining and mewling going on in this thread is hilarious and saddening.

Then again, what was I thinking, nobody here actually reads comics.

Disney doesn't give a shit about the comics. They just care about the MCU and its related revenue streams, which they pretty much have control of post-AoU.

>Not WonderBat

It's shit

Marvel's top writers are the ones working on the movies and TV shows, while the actual comics company has stagnated and grown fat because they don't need to worry about money.

DC's pretty much had a lot of pressure from Warner to do good. Warner was going to gut their comics division at one point unless they got their shit together.
A similar, though not exactly the same, situation popped up where Marvel was turning out hit after hit in the 60's while DC was generally seen as the "boring, safe" company by the kids and teens who popped up. DC had spent so much time at the top of the market it took them till the tail end of the 60's to really get people's attention.

kings's been setting this up for a while. i think they handled this really well. im looking forward to seeing how this plays into doomsday clock.
fuck talia.

>came out of almost nowhere
shows how much you read comics. go back and read batman rebirth. this has been set up from the beginning dumbass.

Go fuck yourself with your shit tastes.

if Year One is anything to go by, she was a prostitute, so probably not

maybe she only pleased men with her mouth

Imagine Catwoman as your ex-wife

"ALLLLLLMOST" nowhere, dipshit, Catwoman has been a big part of the run so far but the last time they were getting all fuckin teenage romance movie was rooftops.

this is a one shot and all of a sudden bruce is trying to marry her??? nahhh

>Implying Batman don't have a dick so big a ho like Selina would feel tight

This rebirth Batman is the first Batman comic i've read(besides for the Killing Joke), and I think he deserves a little happiness.
I mean, I don't know where to start pre rebirth, and i'm sure there are hundreds of issues where they're just friends, let's see how he does it.

I think Rebirth made their relationship pre FP back again so this has been going on since Hush.

Technically she was a professional dominatrix, you can get away with not even fucking those clients. Tie 'em up, whip them a few times, make them eat you out, see you next week.

As opposed to what Marvel does and deliberately do things they know will piss off their readers?

FP? You mean new 52? And when did the Hush thing start? Trying to find out where to start is confusing, I just started with Tom King.

More like angry fans are more likely to download it or wait for Sup Forums.

Yes! How DARE DC attempt to progress these characters from the cat and mouse romance they've been doing for, what, 80 something years?

If you're trying to start company wars, I can't even be mad, OP. Marvel's comic output has been so consistently bad for so long that it's not worth getting worked up over anymore. DC could put out a Justice League Furry book and they'd still be way ahead of Marvel, that's how big the gap is right now.

Not knowing comics, I have always preferred D.C because they always seemed better put together, and their art style's are darker and realistic.

Bruce and Diana are literally Patrician's

DC should kill Selena.

Damian is going to be a big brother now

>Marvel's top writers are the ones working on the movies and TV shows

no.

FP=Flash point. New52 Batman Selina relationship had them kinda estranged, Selina didnt even know Bats was Bruce.

I kind of got that, so was Batman Year One in new 52? As Batman remembers way back to 1940 #1, since he and a few other now apparently remember pre FP. So does Selina now know things pre 52 now?

And to think, all this shit came from The Flash, I thought it was just rebooted, and wasn't going to be given an actual reason.

I would have wifed up Catwoman years ago if I were Wayne. Marriage would be way less risky than exposing his identity to her like he did, and she hotter than hell.

A good ol' jump the shark technique

nah, in new 52 instead of Year One there was Year Zero

So why in the new run, does Selina insist on Year one, in a street, while Batman remembers her from 1940? Is it just a joke? Knowing the memory shit, I wonder how much stuff they know and do not.

>When there is only two companies that matter
>When there is only two companies
>only two companies
>only two

when the fuck this piece of shit board stopped being Sup Forums and became /capeshit/ !?

Don't worry I'm from the future and this is what happens. This isn't about Batman dying in the way you think it does. Some people think Bruce will die after finding happiness. Other's think he will give up being Batman and that is "what kills" Batman. But neither are true, because Dick has been Batman before so if Bruce stopped being him Batman, he will be replace and live forever. This is what "kills" the Batman.
Batdad told Bruce to give up being Batman. Batman and Selina get married. Arc of Batman married and it will be dumb pointless bullshit that no one will find interesting but shitty Batcat tumblr fags.Dick or someone gay will take over as Batman because DC actually thinks Batman replacing Bruce for small period of times is not repetitive despite the fact that they do it every couple of years. At the end of the arc Bruce,Selina and Damian go to the movies. While walking to the car they get "mugged". They handle themselves until Joker comes out and shoots and kills Selina because he wants his Batman back. Bruce kills Joker. Bruce becomes Batman again but this time Kills and become just like what his Flashpoint father didn't want him to become.Thus "killing" the Batman and turning Bruce into the same things he spent all these years fighting against.

That's just Injustice with Batman

Obviously Damian will never accept Selina as his new mom, but will Cassandra?

since when Selina knows Batman is Bruce Wayne ????

fucking hacks

a) rebirth
b) fuck snyder

Because King is ignoring what came before so he can have his cake and eat it too. His run has been super contrived thus far to get to the point he wants to get.

Doesn't he already know Selina and Bruce could settle down because he met Helena Wayne?

Anyway he already admitted Dick was his true father. It doesn't matter.

>kings's been setting this up for a while. i think they handled this really well.

Both wrong.

>he met Helena Wayne?
That just means they got hitched in Earth-2, which is a shitty knock-off world.

Partially a joke, mostly recognition of Batman's past and the multiple variants of it.

That was a retcon, not something presented in Year One. In Year One she was a prostitute straight up. DC later felt uncomfortable and retconned in the second annual of her first new series at the time.

Since King only referenced Year One, then...

Yes but it means he knows the idea is not unrealistic. When you actually meet an alternate half-sister it's different than just a general possibility.

>Earth-2
>shitty knock off world
Get fucked

What, are you saying that Earth-2 wasn't made up of "Ultimate" versions of Golden Age characters?

to be fair E2 is indeed shitty, it didn't have to be but it is what it is

You are not welcome at DC, James. Go back to peddling your trash with Marvel or I'll have to call security again.

I don't think there's beef between Didio and Robinson. They reprinted the Golden Age recently.

Since Hush.

Which is not canon anymore.

No, i'm saying is not canon still. King could have made a reference to Hush and i'd be OK with it. He didn't. Thus far only Year One was sorta remade canon by him.

>Which is not canon anymore.

No

a) Rebirth

b) the batbooks under Snyder/Marts never exactly rebooted so they kept the bulk of their old continuity.

Hush wasn't referenced yet, so it still not canon.

The Batman line made it so that Selina was unaware of Batman's real identity after the reboot, thus making Hush not canon anymore.

I don't know why you guys think Hush is canon just because Selina now is aware of Batman's secret identity with King's run. You could very well say that the bronze age story where Selina learned Batman's real identity is the one that is canon now, since you've Batman remembering their golden age first meeting.

marry me op

you're wrong

>the batbooks under Snyder/Marts never exactly rebooted so they kept the bulk of their old continuity.
Except for most of the 90s and 00s stuff except Knightfall (because what would Bane's dialogue be if it were not 90% variations on "I BROKE THE BAT"?)

This bothers me

and then theyll reboot after dr manhatan kills everyone. makes sense

It's actualy okay. Tom King isn't pulling this up from this ass. I'm pretty okay with the setup of this one.

>Dan 'I Know What's Best for the Fans and my Spider-Mans' Slott
>ever right
He's so far up his ass he can't fathom the idea that he's a shitty writer. It's near Bendis levels of ego stroking, except Bendis knows he's not well liked. It's the same for every other asshat at Marlel except for the few good ones. And those are embarassed they even work there.

King literally pulled tons of things up from his ass. Like Catwoman being aware of Batman's secret identity, Batman viewing Catwoman as the love of his life, Batman thinking Catwoman is the only that can understand and accept him when the Bat-Family exists just because in this run they both an hero'd their human personalities to escape their existential pain and became animals, the references to out-of-continuity stories to give the pairing more credence, and so on. Not that i'm really complaining about the outcome, but the relationship had little built up and has really been contrived. Still... like i said, i'm eager to see the outcome.

>Like Catwoman being aware of Batman's secret identity
She knew in Morisson's Batman, but this was Retconned right?

>Batman viewing Catwoman as the love of his life
isn't she though? tbf Talia was a bitch.

>Batman thinking Catwoman is the only one that can understand and accept him.
That's a bit of a stretch yeah.

>The references to out-of-continuity stories to give the pairing more credence
They're obvious private jokes for long-time batman readers. It doesn't really do no harm to the overall story. plus I like them .

>Still... like i said, i'm eager to see the outcome.
Same here user. But we'll know the answer only in few weeks.

She knew his identity in other runs, but that was retconned out.
In the N52 Batman liked Catwoman, but she was more of a fuck-buddy that he had some feelings he tried to ignore. Not something so grand and deep as the only one he can love and be happy with. That before was a pianist he dated and was murdered by the Mad Hatter.
I agree it is a bit of a stretch, because there are the Robins and the Batgirls that all share to some degree his history and passion for justice and the symbol. While Catwoman herself mostly fight for herself and even take from others. But the way King did is that they have a mutual understanding due to the whole "suicide" thing. Not that i agree with that characterization for the couple, but whatever.
Yup, they're mostly there as a wink-wink continuity nods.

Like i said, while i feel the relationship was done in a very haste and strong way, i eager to see the outcome, specially if it means King will stop characterizing both mentally unstable individuals that treat their costumed lives as their true nature.

He's 100% right though.

>honestly thinking trinity shipping isn't cancer
>BTFO

Cry harder, shipping faggots!

What book is this? I am assuming its not main universe?

Putting money it's Injustice right?

Wonderbats is best ship for either character, though.

No, it brings both characters down, especially Diana.

False. Diana's always being elevated when paired with Bruce.

Lattest Batman issue.

I do not care if they get married Kings batman is a boring pussy.

Not at all.
Look at this shit. This isn't elevating Diana, it's just reducing her character to a single dimension to make Batman look good.
That's all WonderBat has ever been about, making Batman look cool because he's fucking Wonder Woman.

Rebirth. Some pre-FP stuff is being re-canonized because DC finally realized it was a mistake to throw all that shit away.

The "it was a boat" and "it was the street" stuff is just a callback to the first times they met both pre- and post-Crisis.