I'm unironically excited for this

I'm unironically excited for this
youtube.com/watch?v=cbNZzRPJL-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_uBTsgRJlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No need for the ugly subs. youtube.com/watch?v=e_uBTsgRJlk
Yes, I think we can all agree that what's been shown looks much better than previous Bayverse efforts, but I'm sure the hours they're not showing are filled with the usual bayisms that will drag the movie down.

Also, when did this...

... become hotter than this?

IT'S BEEN THREE GODDAMN YEARS

Same here.
Seeing it in imax Tues after next.

I actually enjoyed the last one, they are much more tolerable action movies without Shia.

>tfw you can no longer tell shills from people who are actually excited about seeing something.

Am I so jaded? just pirated the last film to get caught up

I can't wait. It honestly seems to be taking AOE's focus on the actual robots and increasing it.

Took em long enough.

Me too, surprisingly. Mark Walberg is pretty fun as an actor and I enjoy his presence on film. AoE was alright, so this this one might be good too.

Eh, Transformers films are movies you can sit back and enjoy, that's all I ask for in a summer movie.

Plus, if I want to actually watch a good movie I have Ran and City of God to fall back on.

>Removing the last writer
>Getting a full cinematic universe set up
>referencing the previous movies, at least with the ark
I really want to have hope that this is a good movie and not just another TF movie.

>at least with the ark

And the Star Harvester.

RotF doesn't exist. There was a Forest Battle and that was it.

How does it reference it?

Shows the pyramids being crushed by Cybertron dragging it's sack over them.

Looks as shit as the rest of the Transformers movies and it will likely be 3 hours too long and have a bunch of shitty obnoxious human characters. Honestly people shit on Snyder here but defend this fucking hack who with like 5 movies couldn't out do an animated movie from the 80's based on the same fucking property

i like how they were kinda forced to make a 4th when 3 was fine, so they were like fuckit we're going to actually make a deeper, continuing plot here, and a reason why earth is so coincidentally important
now i really wanna know what they do with these.. what.. quintessons you think?

>rethink your heroes
I really hope this isn't supposed to be directed at the girl lead.

It's true.

How can someone make a movie about giant robots so boring?

Honestly I find giants robots inherently uninteresting, but I also probably shouldn't be shitposting in this thread

>How can someone make a movie about giant robots so boring?

All the fights are the exact same thing over and over again, generic city destruction and robots wrasslin' with each other on the ground like I'm watching a middle school playground fight.

Also every one of these movies has like 40 Transformers in it and outside of Optimus and Bumblebee they all have no personality to them, like they somehow have less to them then the fucking 80's cartoon versions. There's no stakes to any of the fight scenes, if you don't know who these characters are beforehand you have no investment in any of them.

Didn't they use that actor in that last confusing one with the space ship and the dinosaurs?

Also if Optimus felt this way shouldn't he have just sided with Sentinal in that earlier one?

Will there ever be a transformers movie that doesn't have humans?

At this point these movies are made for the normies who legitimately enjoy them and grew up watching them and the Transformers fandom people who accept it despite it's faults, and they will keep getting made

Don't know why people outside of those two groups feel the need to incessantly bitch as if they care either way, go watch your equally vapid Marvel movies and shut up, we don't care.

>Will there ever be a transformers movie that doesn't have humans?

Bay can't rub one out to 16 year old girls if there's no humans in it, so no.

>that whole subplot about Whalburgers' daughter and her boyfriend in AoE

what the fuck bay

Yeah casual, a prequel is in the works. Furthermore, casual, Transformers has had a human cast since G1 and literally only two shows out of the 11 or so shows that have come out in the US have not had a human cast

>trying to argue No True Scotsman about an 80's toy commercial cartoon series

There are faggot elitists for literally everything.

As if it was "casual" to be disappointed enough in the Transformers movies to not follow Michael Bay's every move?

Yes, because Mark Wahlberg is a huge improvement...

In the trailers, at least...

>I find giants robots inherently uninteresting

....According to DSM V, that means you're clinically insane.

>Transformers has had a human cast since G1

Yes, and they were- as they should be - supporting cast.

Bayformers do not exist.

the fucking lengths he went through in that movie to validate an older dude fucking her.

Oh good grief, you're going to claim some sense of superiority over this? Really? As if Spike or whomever was the draw to a cartoon about robots in disguise?

>Transformers hasn't existed since the 80s until Michael Bay
>Toyetic shows are bad because toys

Could you be any more of a casual piece of shit? Fuck off to Sup Forums, gamer girl

Alternatively they could inter-cross G.I Joe with Transformers and show some humans being actually bad ass enough to fight them and win?

Tyrese and gang are essentially already serve this as well as Michael Bay's excuse to get military bux

>based Lennox is back
>Megatron is giving no fucks and is armed to the teeth
>decepticons no longer look like genericbot(3).jpg
>decepticons supposedly actually talk to each other (beyond the usual guttural noises)
>murderprime unleashed on his autobots
> actual good looking fight scenes
>lack of earthquake cam
> knights and WW2
> seems to establish reasoning for why all this shit happens on earth
> sets up for 3 more movies

Its looking to be the best one yet

I want a VW Nazi killer Bee.

>Oh good grief, you're going to claim some sense of superiority over this? Really? As if Spike or whomever was the draw to a cartoon about robots in disguise?

Hardly the point. When people say "OMG WILL THERE EVER BE A TF MOVIE WITHOUT HYOOMANS" they are generally morons who don't know anything about TF, thus they don't realize the Autobots have pretty much ALWAYS had a human support cast in fiction. They think this was some invention of Michael Bay, it wasn't. Blame audiences for the extended focus on those characters, same reason Ultron was just a silver CGI human, "PPL CANT RELATE", blame stupid audiences who make these things the status quo, these movies wouldn't make half the money they do if they weren't tailor made to fit the needs of family audiences and that's what they are, family movies

>that whole subplot about Whalburgers' daughter and her boyfriend in AoE
>what the fuck bay
I will never ever not be salty about the fucking age of consent scene.

Tessa is 17. They were in Texas. The age of consent in Texas is 17, with no restriction on minor/adult
relationships within the age of consent.

That was an entire fucking scene without robots about an exception law that did not fucking apply to them since they didn't need it. That made it into the movie.

The already rendered and finished scene of Tessa and Bumblebee dancing in the church was cut out of the final film, only being shown in commercials. The useless Romeo & Juilet scene was chosen over that.

You say something?

Got nothing to say to a faggot trying to push "not a real gamer" with fucking Transformers of all shit. Get the fuck out before i shove you in a locker with your gameboy dweeb.

Very interested in this fight scene

Optimus seems to be brainwashed in this one

>He doesn't realize the autism and power of the Transformers fandom
You really are new aren't you? Go back to Sup Forums fag

I'm really liking Megatrons new design. he's got his fusion cannon as well

>being this this upset

>being a poser

I thought those guys from the first movie were stand-ins for G.I.Joe.

And no, I completely disapprove of the idiotic notion of humans realistically standing up to Transformers.

Many of them predate the human genus even as individuals, and they have been fighting a war against others as powerful as them all this time.

If the US army were to mount an attack on the people of Sentinel Island, it would be a rout, and even that is a laughable comparison.

I imagine Transformers watching the Bay-movies and laughing their collective butts off.

>support cast

The operative term.

YOU SON OF A BITCH WE JUST HAD TO SEE IT AND MAKE ME MISS HOT SEX WITH MY EX

>implying your "No True Scotsman" shit fit over Transformers isn't more pathetic.
Just stop! Ow my Rupturing sides! They can't take it! AHAHAWA WAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fucks up the grammer while making fun of someone
Dang it couldn't you have at least gotten ONE thing right?

Ok now you're just over reacting, clearly you're mad if you typed out that many letters in caps.

I'll just respond by saying where the fuck do you think you are? You're on the image board specifically dedicated to primarily kid's cartoons and comic books, I don't think you belong here.

This is my one big issue with the Bayformers, Transformers should be much more formidable