This was actually one of my favorite DC animated comic adaptations in recent memory. Its

This was actually one of my favorite DC animated comic adaptations in recent memory. Its

What made Flashpoint so enjoyable?

It was shit compared to Gods and Monsters.

I always like Zooms talk with Barry instead of IT WAS ME BARRY it was actually IT WAS YOU BARRY

I also hated how they suddenly bring back Grifter in this only to have him die

Good action, and... that's about it.
Aside from some solid fights you could just watch on YouTube, there was pretty much nothing about this movie that stood out to me.
The story was meh, the art direction was a step down from previous DC animated adaptations, and it started the whole animated New 52 trend.

It's an elseworld story. Of course he dies.

It was shit. But better than the comic. Don't blame yourself Op. It's not your fault.

Batman killing people

this
>But better than the comic.
No. NONE of these movies are better than the comic they adapt for one simple reason- the comics always have better art.

Flashpoint just felt a little to depressing for me I know Zoom said it was because Flash fucked time up just right for certain actions to shift but alternate Wonder Women is just such a massive bitch especially the scene where she hangs Steve Trevor with the fucking lasso.

yeah I liked it too, its a lot of fun. People get too triggered by EXTREME or GRIT of any kind and cant see how fun it can be.

Don't worry user, Sup Forums is full of manchildren, dont take their opinions seriously.

What stupidly shallow reasoning.

you really got depressed over this shit? Really? Grow up man, its fucking fiction.

fpbp

that's just means he got more involved and got more out of this film, while stayed jaded fuck

not really, i can be plenty engaged and emotionally affected by a movie without becoming actually depressed over alternate universe versions of fictional characters

>letting yourself become depressed over fiction means you arent jaded

wut

I actually dont really care what people think I just wanted to talk about Flashpoint

Go back to redddit.

well its pretty good man, it wasnt afraid to do its own thing and change characters however it wanted. Also it shows how shit the DC universe would be without Superman there as a guiding force.

I really want to know how having empathy became a bad thing.

No No I didnt get depressed

The setting felt depressing which I guess is the point

>getting depressed over changes to a fictional character means you have empathy

wut

Son, there is a big difference between empathy and getting depressed, but like this user said
he didnt actually get depressed, he just didnt like the "depressing" take on WW.

>a world without Superman is a depressing

yeah it all checks out

Superman is in Flashpoint expect his ship blew up metropolis and he then became a lab rat for the U.S. government

See depressing thats flashpoints take on things

It wasn't dragged out and it didn't have tons of spin-offs.