I don't get it

Was it Ashli?

Other urls found in this thread:

symbolic-meanings.com/2007/11/13/brief-symbolic-meaning-of-the-ladybug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was Aku.

Get hype for season 6 my dude.

It was bad writing.

Ashi died for nice things such as lady bugs, virgin samurai and cherry trees could thrive without Aku fucking them up
Jack remembered that when he saw the ladybug.

>Asian traditions hold to the belief that if caught and then released, the Ladybug will faithfully fly to your true love and whisper your name in his/her ear. Upon hearing the Ladybug’s message your true love will hurry his/her way to your side.

symbolic-meanings.com/2007/11/13/brief-symbolic-meaning-of-the-ladybug/

It was a Patch Adams ripoff.

Kinda falls flat because Jack knew nothing about Ashi affinity to ladybugs.

Maybe.

Ladybugs are a symbol on Japan mate, related to missing lovers that will meet each other.

Ah. The more you know.

It was definitely Aku, then.

Can't be Ashi because every character in Samurai Jack excluding the title character was erased from existence :^)

>AH HA HA! FOOLISH SAMURAI, I HAVE ALREADY LANDED ON YOUR FINGER

>virgin samurai

I refuse to believe he waited till marriage.

It all depends on which makes you feel less horrible
>Ashi and Jack don't consummate their love and she dies a virgin
or
>they consummate their love and her unborn child gets taken down with her

Part of being a samurai means you have to follow a strict, Confucian code (yes I know Confuscius is not Japanese)

>NOW I SHALL DEVOUR THESE PATHETIC APHIDS! AHAHAHAHAAA!

I think some leeway could be offered to someone who just completed a 75 year holy quest to destroy ultimate evil

So you're saying her soul still exists.... just maybe in a past life?

Why cant we get a spinoff of a very weak Aku trying to reconquer the world and failing miserably?

Jack must hAve strayed at some point and got alien pussy. The beings of earth all worshipped him as a hero afterall.

aku spinoff when

No.

I just now watched the finale. As soon as she dropped I actually shouted "Oh no it's Gurren Lagann" at my screen. I hope my landlord heard me.