The death of characters even 15 mins in, made people cry

The death of characters even 15 mins in, made people cry

But a death of an MCU character has no effect, how?

No company wars

good luck

I don't understand? I think you are asking why nobody seems to be bummed out about deaths in the mcu, well if so it's because the characters don't really have personalities and aren't really shelled out. The fact that Quicksilver manages to quip with his dying breath sums up pretty much all you need to understand about the mcu.

I'm still mad they killed Quicksilver

>Starts company wars thread
>C'mon guys, no company wars

I actually saw a kid cry in my theater when Superman died in BvS.

I cried in the theater when Superman died in BvS.

I mean we could have a mature conversation about different film styles and writing choices that make one death more emotional than another without just saying "Muh Marvel" or "Muh DC".

Who am I kidding we can't even stop killing each other, how the fuck will we ever not be petty.

I went to Wonder Woman with my 15 years old sister and she cried when Steve sacrificed himself.

why were you watching a kid and not the movie user?

The women in my theater all cried when Cavill took his shirt off and they realized they'd never have that.

>There are midgets surfing Sup Forums right now

>Hate period pieces
>Find wars uninteresting
>Two of my favorite superhero movies are Cap 1 and WW by far

Funny how shit works out

Goddamn were Diana and Cap likeable. Funny how people shit on both their casting

People shit on Evans in the role? It's been so long, I don't know if I could see anyone else as Steve in live action.

>cry
Who the fuck can laugh at these creatively bankrupt turds?
They are so badly written that the only emotion they can convey is laugh due to how legitimately bad they are.
Seriously, why is Sup Forums pretending superhero movies are good?

The same happened when I was watchin Dark Knight Rises and the plane exploded

This.
I almost lost my shit watching BvS when Batman was slaughtering everyone with the Batmobile.
These flicks are so fucking bad.

I had a kid start crying the moment CIA showed his iconic pose.
What a masterpiece.

I cried at the ending of AI Artificial Intelligence and seeing ET die.

My theater cried at the end of GOTG2.

Holy fuck were people assmad about it at first. A lot of stupid shit because he played the Human Torch, a few others saying he didn't have the chops for it.

You don't really need an great actor for a superhero (there hardly are any great actors anyway), just a competent script and director to bring out the best in them

thats pretty cute senpai

The black women behind me were all cooing

Every time Superman or Captain America have been shirtless the black women in my theater have lost it

I use it as motivation