World of Darkness kino when?

World of Darkness kino when?

Other urls found in this thread:

paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>debicki
>best emma
>as vampires

MUH DICK

are we pretending kindred the embraced doesnt exist

Sadly, never.

black panther releases soon

kek

>tfw am already Nosferatu but without the cool powers

Sony paid an out-of-court settlement and made five films already.

>we will never get an HBO or Amazon series based on Vampire the masquerade
>we will never see intrigues within intrigues

Kill me

Best Clan imo, I still have the clanbook.

Already happened.

Never, EVER.
It's a property managed by the most incompetent neckbeards to ever live on planet earth and they will NEVER make a successful business decision with it, much less a big budget movie.

The actor who played the lead human character was such a shitty actor it's almost unreal. He played it so cheesy, even for the 90s.

It was sold to Paradox by the eve online dudes a few years ago and a WoD RPG is in the making.

paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/

I should add that it was the video game rights, no idea who holds the movie or tv rights.

That's what happens when you get Aaron Spelling to run it

If the recent VNs are anything to go by, never ever.

what

what the fuck is this

Yeah, because it got cancelled when it started getting interesting and wasn't as good as the game. Something like Bloodlines would make a perfect HBO show.

Creators of the tabletop or this game are libshits, duh. Didn't you play the game?

Wtf? That's why we need to let Wyrm destroy everything.

>Sup Forums is making fun of us hons
hahahahahaha

>>we will never see intrigues within intrigues

>lead actor gets suspiciously murdered right as the Masquerade is being exposed
>"""cancelled"""

The reason why Bloodlines turned out so great was mostly because of Troika though. The VtM franchize itself could very easly become absolute garbage when handled by your average TV writers.

My thread desu
Hmmmm

True.

the characters kept breaking the masquerade like tossing a guy off a rooftop in broad daylight and doing things vampires can't do like have sex

They can fuck, but it's almost never worth the blood point expenditure

They should have a tv series hat follows the story of VTMB.
Then have LaCroix and the MC die in a season finale.
Have the next season(s) focus on Therese and Strauss fighting to be Prince. With Strauss's link to VV, you can then bring Issac into the picture.
Gary has a claim to be prince as well, but he said it doesn't interest him, so I don't know how he could fit in. I suppose characters trying to get the information he has.
With LaCroix dead, the anarchs would have a field day - no doubt going for an extra push to get rid of the Camerilla.
I'd say it;d be very doable desu.