Is Duggan going to pull an Uncanny Avengers and just continue the Pymtron story in All-New GotG...

Is Duggan going to pull an Uncanny Avengers and just continue the Pymtron story in All-New GotG? I don't understand why they're bringing him in for Secret Empire.

Why do everyone needs to shit on Pym so much?

because he hit a woman in the 70s

He created a genocidal robot that broke loose and devastated both the future and outer space. So he is worse than Hitler.

>I don't understand why they're bringing him in for Secret Empire.

>Superior Spider-Man is in Secret Empire
>Hydra Cap is in Secret Empire
>A.I. Tony will become corrupted in Secret Empire (and probably act like Superior Iron Man)
>Maker is rumored to make an appearance.

How can you not see what he's doing?

>How can you not see what he's doing?
i dont see it. explain?

And he stopped it, again and again. I really wish something good could be done with Hank for a change. Fuck Marvel.

Superior Avengers.

I've been expecting this for awhile desu
Superior Avengers

Hank is dead there is only pymtron. he's too insane to do anything good. He's a straight up villain now and we all know he's going to probably job to his daughter. When they finally meet

Hank didn't stop Ultron in Space. That was Nova the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Kree. And Iron Man and the Avengers stopped him in the future. Stop giving Hank credit shit he didn't do.

Probably.

If not, the repercussions of Ultron's galactic genocide will probably be referred to. It showed up in Deadpool recently.

>And Iron Man and the Avengers stopped him in the future
Hank is an Avenger, and stopped Ultron a shit load of times. Try reading a comic published before 2006.

I have hope for Duggan. He can let Hank be the bad, insane Ultron forever.

I'm hoping they'll bond over the technical details of whatever weapons of mass destruction Pymtron is using\going to use.

How and why did Pym merged with Ultron? Is it worth reading?
f so, which comics should I read?

It's actually just Ultron who takes Pym's form at times

Hank Pym is dead

Rage of Ultron,
followed by ANAD Uncanny Avengers

Keep telling yourself that, Janet

>Duggan pulling a plot against multiple books
Is Pymtron going to be the next Apocalypse Saga? Ending with his resurrection and redemption?

There was Hank in the Mighty Avengers run during Dark Reign, but that ended after Siege and was all too brief IMO.

After that, Hank took up a mentor role in Avengers Acedemy, but the less said about how it ended the better. Not his fault really, just how things turned out.

The whole Pymtron thing felt very disconnected from the rest of the book. I think Duggan only did it because he felt like he had to, which is why pretty much nothing happened besides Janet joining the team and doing nothing.

I seriously doubt Duggan's going to use him in his shitty GotG book.

did Duggan secretly become a good writer

>White CisAgenders

>All-New GotG
But I don't want to read GotG

Literally impossible. Wife beater and white male aside, Pym's already dead and Pymtron's have caused a genocide in space.

Why would they stop?

Pym by himself isn't interesting. It's only when he's fucking up or something he made caused a fuck up that he becomes interesting.

>Best Avengers
ftfy

How can one man be so wrong?

I just hate how they kept Pym/ Ultron as a villain. The conclusion of Rage of Ultron was to me, the point were Ultron could evolve past it's past self.

I guess it's hard to imagine a conscious past the evolution of man and machine, (think ghost in the shell), but damn it I want new shit.

>Moffatesque "this is how good I've been offscreen" character wank makes them good

Care to try again?

Because it's the only thing that makes him actually interesting.

Maestro when?

>secretly
He's been good for years now

>falling for the Bendis continuation/synergy meme
Duggans a smart guy, he's gonna turn everything into a good blend of all Cosmic Marvel with his own touch, it just has to start via synergy.
Last issue was great and back to weird cosmic

>All of these casual fags saying that Pym isnt interesting.
Nothing new here.

If that's all you get from that page, then you're too dumb for comics, as shocking as that is to say.

The only characteristic thing about it is the "saving lives, maybe even yours" line. The rest is just him talking about how fukken kewl he is for knowing how to use superpowers and hey comix fans remember the Living Tribunal???? NUFF SAID

>I don't understand why they're bringing him in for Secret Empire
Spencer was planning on doing an Ant-man Reunion arc in his Ant-man run which was going to be Scott Lang/Ant-man vs. Eric O'Grady/Black Ant vs. Hank Pym/Ultron.

It should be no surprise then that Ant-man is on the side of the Underground, Black Ant is on the side of Hydra, and both the Underground and Hydra about to fight Ultron.

This is pretty standard procedure though. You get these "I'm fucking awesome" speeches from just about every hero every 5 or so issues

wait, i thought pymtron was a non616 story ,wtf

What? No, Pymtron was always 616. It took place during the timeskip after Secret Wars. They said as much when it happened and he's appeared multiple times in 616 since then.

Avengers Academy...and then...had to wait until Rage of Ultron...wow..that was a long break to be a pymfag

Rage of Ultron is one of the best OGNs put out by marvel in a long time. 9.5/10 easily. It really bring to the front the complicated father son grandson relationship Hank, Ultron and Vision have.

Am...am i going to have to read Secret Empire? Cause that sounds amazing. Lang better have his superior foes with him, need loyal grizzly and asshole machinesmith for this

>need loyal grizzly and asshole machinesmith for this
They were in the Brave New World tie-in. They joined up with Baron Zemo's Army of Evil so they're presumably part of Hydra now.

Well, instead of being a dedicated arc about those three, it's going to be one issue of an event comic about Captain America that's sharing page space with dozens of other characters, so I wouldn't count on it being anywhere near what Spencer had originally planned.

that would be interesting