Animator shitty idea get's ripped apart by more experienced animators and goes on a shooting spree and commits suicide

>Animator shitty idea get's ripped apart by more experienced animators and goes on a shooting spree and commits suicide

Sup Forums, what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8EMARpWBuk
youtube.com/watch?v=nACfGxgg4mQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comics and cartoons creators are dangerous nutsos
News at 11.

hey chucklefuck, you are late, we are already at the 2nd thread about

What the fuck happened?

Link pls

seriously this place broke the Jake "Cum in the ginger loli" Goldman story first before anyone, so did this story, you are not the first one braking the news here fuckface, go back to

>it's another episode about mentally ill americans getting their mentally ill hands on firearms

summer its here,uh? having to deal with this faggots

Could you imagine doing all this, but then having a typo in that long-ass opening diatribe? That'd fucking suck.

>no link
The thread stays.

Bad grammar is all too common:

>mlp posters
What a fucking loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8EMARpWBuk

>I was once a 20 year old high school student
>20 year old

Just another day in the glorious US of A

cant wait for more shitstorm to kick in when someone mention the words .... "Gun Control", which we know we are way past that shit

>be american
>get shot

What's with this guy and his thing for Amber from Danny Phantom?

And people thought white terrorists in American soil in Wonder Woman Year One is extremely unlikely

>animators are aggressively autistic and mentally unstable
what a surprise

he's severly autistic

People on the spectrum should be registered asap and banned from ever owning firearms.

Anyone notice he sounds like a discount Yuri Lowenthal when he's yelling.

>he actually expected people to help him animate this edge fest
The signes were all lthere. Someone should have reported this kid a long time ago. He even wore the black trenchcoat and fingerless gloves.

>rob a store not killing anyone but make something to make it memorable for the public
>go to prison for a short time
>come back and collect money brought to you by controversy, assuming you monetized your content
But no. It's America, so you always have to kill people.

Our terrorists are way too autistic to get organized. At best they have, like, online smear campaigns.

>this entire article
Jesus Christ what a messed up individual. At least they're gone I guess

>Be American
>Get shot

>At least they're gone I guess
What is that supposed to mean. Would you have rather this dude killed himself than make autistic online videos or that the only alternative to him being dead was a constant stream of dead bodies in his wake?

He was originally thinking in shot his local university

>In a recent writing, Stair expressed "extreme loneliness," a sense of detachment from the world and frustration at not being able to make or keep friends or relationships, Mitchell said.
>In a video message to his parents, he said he thought about death for years and never imagined he would live past his 20s.
>Looking into the camera, wearing a black beanie and black T-shirt, he talked about his obsession with a Nickelodeon cartoon character named "Ember" and said that in 2013 he started cross-dressing, "which is something you never knew I did."
>He said he would dress as a woman on Wednesday nights, when his parents went bowling, and secretly wanted a sex change operation.
>"I was just a female soul trapped in a man's body my whole life," he said.
>Behind him hanging on the wall were framed pictures of his anime creations, "Ember's Ghost Squad," a keyboard and headphones.
>"I was put here in this body, I'm going to have to live in this body until I die," he said.
>His last tweet read: "Goodbye humans ...I'll miss you...."

>be any other country
>can't even get food

And he didn't? I mean if he had got those numbers at a university at least he'd make some headlines. As weak as three is this will barely make it past local news. Not only was he a shitty person and animator he was an unambitious murderer. You're right we don't need people like that.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=nACfGxgg4mQ

>treating us like a 3rd world country
Goddamn, that's embarrassing.

Why do German women always look like men in wigs?

>amerifats actually believe this
>it's because if they can't eat their own weight every day a black hole forms in their gut
>they collapse in on themselves from the lack of grease

inb4
>SJWs spin the story being about "muh transphobia"
>Sup Forumstards spin the story about being "muh degenerate tranny".

Come to think about it, this whole story can be spinned in all directions by just about every political agenda. Sad, but interesting.

Being the master race includes being better at everything. Men are better at everything than women. Ergo Germen women are men.

that is literally what is going to happen now that some youtubers are aware of the story. Im just here sitting this to side jokes go at each other and waiting for everything to burn already

>this is what men look like in America
They really ARE putting chemicals in your water, jesus christ

Rare Pepe?

What the fuck.

Wait, did you think that was just a meme? Holy shit, dude. Say, you live in a country that allows antibacterial soap?

Any reasonable person would just say "Maybe mentally ill people shouldn't have access to guns?"

HOLY SHIT

This video is hilarious given the context. Imagine him sitting there and editing that together, his final message to the world. It's like a new level of autism.

Too bad the media doesn't want reasonable people. They want easily impressed people to get clicks from with political outrage.

Suicide notes are old hat. Its the future now and we do this shit digitally.

I know, but the way it's filmed and edited. Man. It's fucking magical.

Remember our boy Elliot.

Move to a country where at least some of the media has some kind of faith in journalistic integrity instead of being slaves to the almighty God of view ratings.

Elliot didn't get other people to voice act his OC waifus in his suicide tapes.

>/mlp/

why am I not surprised

Is there a place like that because it sounds fictional.

>spends a half hour sealing exits
>fires 59 rounds
>???
>Hits and kills only three people

His aim was like his art, shitty. May he be only remember with derision and laughter.

>anime

That's not what /mlp/ and Danny Phantom are.

>>Animator shitty idea get's ripped apart by more experienced animators and goes on a shooting spree and commits suicide

Is that why Dobson hasn't posted any new art recently?

>could have a great time making fun of a sperg and his bad cartoon
>no, let's try to talk about SUPER SEWIOUS political issues instead!

I hate nu-Sup Forums

Look at all edgelords in the video comments if you want extra cringe.

You missed the first two threads. It was quite fun.

Continental West-Europe.

Don't believe the lies of the American/British clickbait media.

Journalistic integrity still exists.

Also, Al-Jazeera if you want a semi-objective view on what's going on in the Middle-East.

Because EVERYONE in the Middle-East hates Al-Jazeera, you know they're doing something right.

Well I don't speak German unfortunately. Though I did think it was quite nice there.

Al-Jazeera is literally funded by the Slave owning country Qatar

t. servant of the Royal House of Saudi-Arabia

if only they found islam

Fucking bronies always going on rampages. You don't see weebs doing this shit.

>Because EVERYONE in the Middle-East hates Al-Jazeera
Might be that whole Qatar thing

No he's training his Stand

>power chords
>chords

Jesus, Dobson is such a fucking faggot.
At least he doesn't have enough balls to go on a shooting spree.

Elliot literally quotes a World of Warcraft character in his suicide note. Like this, it was pretty cringey.

I admit I'm out of step with Sup Forums because innocent people were horribly murdered and I don't find either case funny at all, though. It really is because I'm not at the level of autism and sociopathy these two guys and a lot of Sup Forums are at for better or worse. This is just sad and horrible.

>goes to animation school for two years
>tries to get 10 proffesional animators to make his danny phantom fanvideo
>they blow him off
>kills his coworkers at the grocery store
at least they dont get to blame videogames for this one

You're right, he's more likely to blow someone up.

FUCKING NINGENS! REEE

>were framed pictures of his anime creations
>anime
reeee

>why abortion should be a constitutional right.jpg

Dobson actually does post new comics on his Twitter occasionally. He was on a roll last week.

>dislikes
>negativity

>this autist owned two shotguns
thanks america

TWO SHOTGUNS???!!!!

Why are liberals so stupid when it comes to guns? Having 20 shotguns doesn't make you more of a threat than owning 1 shotgun.

>be europoor
>get TRUCKd

the more shotguns you have the more times you need to be disarmed before you're unarmed

Is this bait? Were in the hell that article point out to him being an animator? it implies he was a tumblr case nutso who believed he was a woman

You've never fired a gun in your short, pathetic life have you?

he shouldnt even have one
having two is worse
are you just retarded

GEE BILL

Why shouldn't he have one? Because you diagnosed him with autism?

Fucking moron.

>He said he would dress as a woman on Wednesday nights, when his parents went bowling, and secretly wanted a sex change operation.
>"I was just a female soul trapped in a man's body my whole life," he said.
So the mentally imbalanced psychopath was actually a trans in waiting all along. Not surprised.

Oddly enough, Sup Forums doesn't seem interested in this freak.

>Why shouldn't a mentally ill person that lacks a firm grip on reality not own a gun
I'm pro-Gun myself user, but you're fucking retarded.

i hope youre memeing

So basically this guy was never diagnosed with any mental illness.

Will The SU fandom have a shooting incident next?

surprised the horse show never got their own shooter to be honest

>implying

Star vs. will when Marco picks best girl

This guy's main two cartoons look to be Danny Phantom and horse.

CARLOS!

Then I'd say it's mostly the parents fault for not seeing what's obviously there. He still shouldn't have been sold the gun, but you can't blame the vendor for not knowing. Alternatively, it could've also been his parents or bought illegally, but considering how autistic and stupid this kid is I think he'd no idea were to even start to find illegal arms.