The Snowman

Is this so bad its good?

Nah, its just a botched film.

a complete mess, one of the worst films of the decade

so worth watching?

yes.

Also worth watching for Rebecca Ferguson

wtf is going on in that webm

Oh look, a post-millennial (whats the term for this) desperate to find his generation's ed wood.

his landlord let the guy into his apartment to do some maintenance work and he just woke up after being passed out on a public bench with an empty bottle of vodka

ok but whats going on with the dog

Snowman is going on.

Just watch a movie with A+ connections just fall apart.

thats the first and last time you see the dog, there isn't anything else to explain, I think its meant to be a stray that wandered in or something

kek will definitely watch this at some point soon

No, you see the dog after the popcorn sequence. It the mold removal guy played by Alec Newman dog, as he holding as the guy walks out.

Cool, we been having regular snowposting threads in the evening for the last few days.

reminder people trying to say this is wisseu teir are marketers

holy shit that editing is bad

the director after finishing shooting realized 30% of the script was never shot.

Don't ask me how that happened. Just enjoy the end result as they tried to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

The media in my country were so proud of this movie

its the power of val kilmer

This, a guy I know saw it and he just thought it was an underwhelming movie, definitely not hysterically bad

What the FUCK is this shit ? That's not The Snowman.

Hei Bjorn

It’s bizarre kino you have to see to know how bad it is. The movie is utterly baffling but I’ve grown to love it in the past days.

What did Val do?

pls post more webms

Tbqh the flaws and mistakes are amusing but the movie isn't terrible in the way that other unfinished movies like Dangerous Men are.

Only watched it for pic related

fuck you shitcunt janitor, that book has a film adaptation