Blacksad Game

Holy shit boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/microids_confirms_six_games_for_the_nintendo_switch
kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform/description
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy its real

Go on...

Dear sweet baby Jesus...

Neat.

Proof?

This is real. Announced for PC and Nintendo Switch. All there is that imagine though.

nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/microids_confirms_six_games_for_the_nintendo_switch

Comes out Q4 2018 which is nuts too, hope they have something to show at E3

I'm down as long as it isn't like one of those shitty Telltale games

It most probably will. That's the standard now for modern adventure games

>hey guys here's a mock up image or at best a very basic wip of one room and character now please give me 100k and yo might get a never to be finished early access piece of trash also please rabidly defend my lack of progress across the internet I'm off on holiday with the money you gave me I might get back into development when I get back we'll see

>actually being developed by a Spanish studio
10/10

I don't see that being inherently a good thing, how many good spanish devs are there? No matter how much you like the source material if you're shit what you make will be shit

I just like it because pottery.

It's not a kickstarter, faggot.

indie studios have been getting huge in spain for some reason in the last years.
more and more money is being invested, and some titles are achieving widespread international fame (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and sequels, The Last Door, and this promising title you might want to check out kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform/description )
I say this as a spaniard who's never really believed in spanish productions (movies and music ain't worth shit)

As for what a spanish studio might warrant for Blacksad, I guess better understanding of the author's mindset and vision... and respect for a "national product"? maybe?

Spanish devs made the Commandos series, Blade of Darkness and this one modern Castelvania.

No idea about adventure games.

HERE COMES THE HYPE!

Spain had a strong video game industry in the 1980s.

tfw itll never come out

This calls for an emergency story time!