What Does Sup Forums Think Of The Songs Of The RWBY Volume 4 OST Released So Far?

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1xUy8FQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=3_aEUQJXG0s
youtube.com/watch?v=UM59comMpxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-nn9pShFci0

Bad Luck Charm a best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UcnnDOer9Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hasn't Volume 4 been over for many months now and they haven't released the full OST yet?

They usually release the OST with the Blu Ray release because Rooster Teeth doesn't like money

Why does Yang want to fuck her motorcycle so much?

Yang theme is best theme.

Is that a Jojo reference?

Yes

There were complications. If the composer had his way, it would have been out last month. But you know what they say about the best laid plans.

I feel like this show and its fan base upset me.

I wasn't as big a fan of "this life is mine" when they used it in V4, but the second I listened to the full version I was in love, then the electric guitar showed up.

the soundtrack has always been one of the worst parts of this show and v4 hasn't bucked that trend

>The soundtrack is one of the worst parts of the show
>Not the pacing
>Not the writing
>Not the animation

Bad Luck Charm and This Life is Mine are great.

Oh, you.

Yeah, it's definitely an improvement.

Why do you keep trying to make generals outside of trash?

It's not a general if it's one thread, user.

Songs were the only good part of Volume Four.

Same.

The Ren and Nora parts were good too.

I agree, but they spent too much time on it, especially considering how predictable their backstory was. Weaving it into the background to free up more time for other shit would've made sense.

Yeah, I can respect that. RT a not great at screentime management.

Depends. RvB 1-10 was pretty good about not forgetting about it's main characters even when they went on incredibly dumb tangents. However, if Miles is on the show it will inevitably suffers from it.

Yeah... Burnie and company just seemed better at that kind of thing. Either because more experience or whatever reason.

It's really just one of Miles' biggest issues and it's super prevalent in anything he's written, except maybe Camp Camp.

This skit was one of the deepest ones RWBY Chibi has ever done, to be honest.

I miss RWBY being about a bunch of rookies at academy, but I guess I can get behind the new darker direction they seem to be taking.

Hope we see some new crazy weapons, they really didn't do anything impressive with this new season.

I like Tyrian's claws. They were simple enough, but the way they played into his scorpion theming was nice.

I thought RvB 12 was well paced.
But maybe that's cause I didn't watch as it was coming out and just watched the movie version on Netflix.

RvB 12 was decently paced but it used it's screentime on all of the wrong shit, same with RvB 13. It's still definitely the best Miles written season, though.

comf

never gonna be canon

Not with that attitude!

Never ever gonna be canon.

You gotta believe.

I already fully believe it will never be canon.

Remember that time Kerry said on the Director's Commentary specifically said that he didn't have Jaune and Ruby hug because he didn't want people getting ideas? I remember.

It was too late Kerry, the damage was done.

lancaster btfo

As it should be.

I prefer the volume 3 ost

>I'm The One
>Divide
>Neon

I can't blame you.

Are you salty that Cinder killed Pyrrha?

I like Cinder way more than Pyrrha and I'm not fond of Arkos or Lancaster.

She's suplexing him dumbass.

Best girl gets the best song again and again

I think that Sup Forums secretly loves it.

They might not be mine, but they're still a beautiful sight.

>Best girl

But of course

you must be stuck in volume 1

Who is best girl then, user?

Jaune is best girl.

You know it.

>The Weiss was best in volume 1 meme
Never have I seen more evidence for the fact that this place is full of contrarian twits than in how many people here actually believe this.

Better than Volume 2 Weiss.

Wait. Is that why you fuckers cling to this meme so hard?
Because of the Neptune shit?

a smol rube in her natural environment

It's not a meme though. It's the truth.

Neptune is the worst.

Everyone always shits on volumes 1 and 2, and I get that, but I really miss when the show was just a goofy little campy adventure that didn't take itself too seriously. It had a real charm to it.

>99999
>Disgusted that Jaune nullified the attack.

Take heart little Rooboo, for I am sure the idiot will come to suffer.

Roman is gonna bully the bun!!!

THE RUBE SHALL RISE

RETAKE ALL IN HER NAME

Was it rape?

It's a Faunus. So, no.

>Domestic faunus slaves when?

Nah, she's into it

It's Roman so why would she deny herself a good time

Cardin, no question.

where are the rest ?

Hi Mook. How's the husband and kid?

Monty died a 2nd time when rwby chibi came out.

OST isn't actually out until next week. Those four songs are purchasable separately.

Shut up, Monty would have loved Chibi

No. He wouldn't have.

Yes.

He would have.

I think you're forgetting how much lighthearted goofy shit Monty put in the first seasons. He was all over that lighthearted comedy.

But you did get double dubs, so I'm probably wrong.

the dude made an entire dance arc just so he could have JNPR dance, then made variations with the villains and even grimm doing that dance

monty loved to do shit just for fun, I can only imagine how much more fun and silly Chibi would be had he been alive to work on it, I'm sure he would have loved it

Whatever helps you sleep at night Miles.

I love that one video with all dances played to different songs and then it just gets to the grimm and starts blasting edgy music.

you wanna be pessimistic about it and ignore the facts, fine

youtu.be/UcnnDOer9Pk

I FEEL IT DEEP WITHIN
IT'S JUST BENEATH THE SKIN
I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

user, come on. I doubt they came up with Chibi after Monty's passing.

That's RWBYg in general.

If anything he'd probably put more comedy into volume's 3 and 4 so they would have that nice mix of comedy and grimdark.

Shame most RWBY comedy falls flat...

Much of RWBY falls flat.