Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

HUGE IF TRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxtmQDCyLE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god I hate everyone in this comic

AAA BIG HEAD

More dull infodumping. I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this.

Why'd Paulo lie about getting choked, though?

He didn't lie, read the convention chapter

It's "AAA HUGE HEAD".

Practice your memes in private before attempting a public showing!

>More dull infodumping. I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this
14 more pages of this adds up to... come back in 3 weeks?

>Why'd Paulo lie about getting choked, though?
because admitting weakness makes u a girl. one second you say that someone's punch actually hurt you, the next one you grow tits and start menstruating

>Oliver: Good job, Britain. We at BCB will be taking full responsibility

>I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this
Welcome to the blatant recap chapter

He DID get choked, but here he says Abbyey just tried to verbally intimidate him.

>He beat you up!?
>Nah

If Lucy goes up to Abbey about hitting Paulo. That'd be hypocritical of her since she has a long history of hitting others. Also, I think Paulo is slowly realizing how much he f*cked up in trying to get them back together despite it being obviously unhealthy.

>If Lucy goes up to Abbey about hitting Paulo. That'd be hypocritical of her since she has a long history of hitting others.
No, it'd be justified
Hell, I'd pay good money to see Lucy beat up Abbey

if there isn't a bloody fight scene where abb- abra-- aba-- faggot gets his teeth kicked in by harem protagonist mc bighead i'm dropping this comic

abracadabra is a terrible character and deserves broken bones like half the characters in the story

>abbey and daisy break up because of mike
>guilt them back together
>break up again
>OMG HES SO STUPID WHAT DID HE THINK WOULD HAPPEN?
>thinks it was about him raping her and not being a fucking sleaze and bad business to have around your girl
paulo a shit
Abbey was right.

Am i really supposed to be told paulo is completely platonic towards daisy at the con while at the same time being shown clear evidence he's conflicted about his feelings for her before and after said con?

Is this the most inconsistent character in existence?

>it being obviously unhealthy.
That isn't true. Their relationship was 100% sugar and gumdrops until the flashbacks in the Daisy/Paulo phone conversation where it's suddenly revealed that Abbey's supposedly been on a hair-trigger all along. This was AFTER the con chapter with the choking.

Look at the aftermath of the Rachel's party. Daisy blatantly revealed how little she values Abbey and he broaches the topic with her VERY gently. He didn't seem seething with rage at all until it was convenient for the plot.

As much as I dislike the raging cuck that is Abbey, I think it has to be someone else that isn't Lucy because like I stated, she has a long history of hitting others and has never truly called out for it by her worshipers/friends and usually praised.

Abbey doesn't rage because of Daisy, he rages because of Paulo.

He's turning into Makato from School Days

>Abbey doesn't rage because of Daisy, he rages because he has anger issues
FTFY

Taeshi does love school days...

True, just her having feelings for Mike while valuing Abbey like you said. Are the parts I found unhealthy in that relationship including her being spineless and letting Paulo put them back into a relationship.

>guilt them back together
I'm sick of this retcon, Taeshi. Pic related is Abbey and Daisy immediately after Paulo's "guilt trip" which "forced" them back together. This chapter can work as dramatic irony when the reader late realizes everyone would have been better off if they just broke up but in the moment it's nothing but sweet romcom stuff.

>he's conflicted about his feelings for her before and after said con?
That's bullshit. Paulo's boner for Daisy was suddenly introduced with the "HEART ABOUT TO EXPLODE" page.

Taking your friend out for a fun day as a favor and enjoying time with her is not indicative of romantic/sexual desire.

That's great. The only shittier person than Lucy is Abbey.
If everyone hates Abbey now then I approve

Well damn, ... I guess I can expect Paulo to die like he did.? I wouldn't be bothered by it since I can't stand him or Makato.

Don't worry, Abbey; your sister will always love you!

I hate abbey just as much as you, man, but reading this chat is... annoying. A lot of people are siding with Abbey over Paulo. No matter how bad Paulo can be Abbey should NEVER be ranked above him.

Not really. When I read Paulo's speech as it came out I thought it was really fucked. In retrospect Abbey deserved it though.

>have a known problem and heavy emotional burden like dead mother and abusive past
>pick on him constantly while being notorious for being a huge flirt and even sleeping with women for flings
>is also the same person constantly picking on you and being defended by your group of friends for being a prick to you
>take his girlfriend alone to a con "totally platonic bro no need to worry im not cucking you i swear"
>throat slamming ensues
fucker has it coming being so fucking arrogant and oblivious to others feelings all the damn time.

PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters. Don't act so delusional it was all about paulo realizing daisy is more than a little sister and abbey is supposed to now act as the third party to make him realize this its why he's being shit on so much recently because he's not the canon ship for daisy it was and always had been paulo. To imply there was no romantic feelings is completely ignoring the final ships of the comics and the hints leading up to it(daivid, the sex ed chapters paywallshit/doodles ect) is mikexlucy pauloxdiasy abbeyxhis hand

>We will never see Oliver's salt if he lost yet another election

I'm sad

Also when's the chapter where we get rid of Abbey

It can't work. Paulo pined for Lucy for so long in terms in chapters, pages, real and in-context time that it's not believable that he loses interest in a girl as soon as he's with her and wants a different one.

noice.
sauce?

>implying abbey isn't just angrier mike personality wise

Paulo's speech is making fun of the melodrama the comic had been mired in for ages beforehand and presaging the light and fluffy filler that it would occupy itself with for the next few years.

His character so inconsistent and insufferable that it does make sense.

Its only the same abbeyfag that got btfo some months ago and cant let go

Not having a consistent characterization can't lead to anything making sense.

I'm pretty sure I counted 3 of them today, though.
I really hope it's only the one guy again pretending to be several. It only makes it that much more hilarious.

Mike was never a faggot

Or maybe this is perfectly in character and what abbey was warning us about
>onto the next one and the next one and the next one

>PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters
It was gently pushed a time or two, like the very early robot baby chapter, but then left alone for DOZENS of chapters. Scenes with them being nice to each other is not effective foreshadowing for romance.

I know the comic is railroading for PauloxDaisy but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

I hate Abbey and Paulo equally and I never felt bad when Abbey choked his little fuckboy ass. I didn't expect it and was on the floor laughing.

please post full comic

Mike's pulled a few faggot moves but overall you're right.

Mike is the hugest faggot, what are you talking about? Only paulo can compete in faggotry.

>pick on him constantly while being notorious for being a huge flirt and even sleeping with women for flings
How do those things relate to each other? You can't mock someone if you're flirting with girls?
Also Paulo literally slept with two girls, one of which committed statutory rape on him.
>take his girlfriend alone to a con "totally platonic bro no need to worry im not cucking you i swear"
Yes, it was two friends going to a con together, becuase Daisy begged him, and also Abbey didn't tell Daisy he was going at the same con, either. If it was anyone's fault, it was Daisy's and Abbey's.
>PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters.
That's your headcanon. Don't push it into the canon of the comic

He stuck with Jasmine for months. Rachel initiated their ambiguous thing and he didn't look for any other girl during that nine-month period, just pined for Lucy.

>Abbey is has mental breakdowns over friendly banter
>He chooses to be in a relationship with a girl he doesn't trust
>Paulo's fault

Don't waste your logic sensors trying to reason with an Abbeyfag, user

Paulo, Lucy, Abbey and Mike in a nutshell

Yea its just sameposting

k

Can we just get to the part where Lucy just reacts to all she's been told and how she feels about the current situation? Also:
>Oliver: Good work Britain. We at BCB will be taking full responsibility

Is he implying that the U.K. Government being in disary with a broken parlement is a good thing?

Nah man
Mike is a pussy
Its different

Oliver is cuck

>m,issed the entire dialogue betwewen the two when he guilt trips them back together infront of everyone at school
jesus christ man. You have to admit Paulo is at fault for this to a huge degree by pushing that toxic relationship back together in the first place.

>How do those things relate to each other?
WOW its almost like you're twice the douche when you do both of those things at once and don't make yourself out to be the best person!
>If it was anyone's fault, it was Daisy's and Abbey's
Can agree there, but daisy could have gone with someone abbey didn't hate as much. She went to paulo because she is a slut(canon) and paulo is her second banana.
>PxD is headcanon
oh you poor delusional child.

>Is he implying that the U.K. Government being in disary with a broken parlement is a good thing?
Yes
he was still salty about what happened in his part of the globe that he made a deal with the devil that Hades himself will give him eternal average blood pressure if everything overseas got fucked up
It was for the greater good of his blood vessels and his average salt intake. The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many

>You have to admit Paulo is at fault for this to a huge degree by pushing that toxic relationship back together in the first place.
The toxicity is a retcon. Paulo addressed Daisy Mikelust and Abbey didn't argue back, nor is it credible that he was "forced" to take her back.

Hey, fuck you Daisy isn't spineless!!!

She was probably frightened by how abusive Abbey is to her and others.

Another reason why Paulo is the best.

>be broken up
>instead of letting the relationship stay broken up push for them to be back together and in the biggest dick way possible
>break up again
>HURRRRR WHAT WAS HE THINKING? OMG
No user, paulo is fucking retarded. He should have left it alone, but paulo poked the bear.

Paulo's just as shitty as they are.

Paulo is SHITTIER than they are user. Correction. BCB turning into the paulo show is the worst thing to ever happen to it

I swear to god this fucking chapter is just to tell Lucy shit and have her react banally. Nothing at all is actually happening to the story.

Their response: "Paulo's a good boy" or" He dindunuffin!"

youtube.com/watch?v=DxtmQDCyLE8

Bingo.
And guess whos going to make sure a thread is made on the minute of the next update?

After they got back together they went right back to being a cutesy couple until after the Abbey's bathroom attack where flashbacks suddenly changed their relationship to be supposedly always tense and dysfunctional.

>WOW its almost like you're twice the douche when you do both of those things at once
>You can't evade taxes AND be a greenpeace activist! It's like twice as bad!
That's how dumb you sound
And the point is moot anyway since Paulo didn't sleep around. But you chose to ignore that point anyway.
>She went to paulo because she is a slut(canon) and paulo is her second banana.
Or maybe she went with Paulo because he's her best friend, and Paulo agreed to take her because he has a soft spot for her, even though she reprimanded her for not asking Abbey.
>>PxD is headcanon
>oh you poor delusional child.
After the Acapulco arc, it's been as good as dead (and only pushed by David until then). Paulo never showed any romantic intererest in Daisy until it was hamfisted in the previous chapter. It literally came out of nothing

Its almost like we're dealing with inconsistent writing!
Its almost like thats why everyone confused about the pxd final ending approaching fast!

So Abbey's a raging violent cuck and Daisy is spineless and indecisive. Taeshi sucks at making relationships. She should've let them stay apart. Plus she's ruined Paulo's character so much.

That was great, thank you.

It's almost like it's not possible to accurately analyze this comic because of how bad the writing is so any and all examinations must be done in terms of what did Taeshi mean to do and whether or not this is accurate to the history of the comic's story!

You know it's a great page when the thread is nothing but re-treading old ground.

>bully someone with clear issues
>sleep around with women
>break up with your gf because you have the hots for another girl
>have the hots for another girl(your ex of course) while finally with this other girl
>implying paulo isn't one giant fucking mathematical formula to being a terrible person

>>Or maybe she went with Paulo because he's her best friend
I thought mike was her best friend? Or anyone else? Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises? Fucking think maybe?

>After the Acapulco arc, it's been as good as dead
Oh my god nanon. You are so fucking stupid. Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
>I CANT WAIT TO FUCK DAISY

Can't reason with an Abeyfag nor can you reason with a Paulo or Lucyfag

>good as dead

>HEART ABOUT TO EXPLODE
>GEE I SURE CANT WAIT TO FUCK DAISY

user, i..

Can't argue with a fag in general. Once you've sworn your allegiance to a single character or two you're donezo.

>sleep around with women
Two girls. In his whole life.

>have the hots for another girl(your ex of course) while finally with this other girl
Daisy is not his ex; what are you talking about?

>I thought mike was her best friend?
Mike doesn't give a shit about Daisy. He never has.

>Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises?
Would should Abbey's feelings dictate who she should be friends with? That was the whole point of Daisy's little speech in the last chapter. "I don't want us to stop being friends."

>Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
This is very recenty. For dozens of chapters and hundreds of pages there hasn't been a PauloxDaisy peep unless you consider friendly conversations foreshadowing for romance.

>>sleep around with women
Why do Abbeyfags keep saying this?
It was TWO GIRLS
I'm not even sure if it's brain damage anymore

I just want the fags here to go away and drink some bleach.

Did Taeshit really draw that? lol

That's horrible characterisation, and that's the fault of the artist.

I just want to discuss a good story but neither of these things are going to happen. Time to just live and let live. Vive et vivamus.

I know it's her fault.

The two have had it out for each from the start anyway. Paulo has had almost no parenting or guidence in life and has a very choidish view on masculinity. Any kind of vulnerbility is weakness, so when he sees abbey at best he sees someone who can suppress his feelings properly. At worst he thinks the whole thing with the violent father and dead mother is no big deal and that abbey is just a pussy for not getting over it already. Meanwhile abbey's trauma has turned him into an angry white knight that dialikes paulo for obvious reasons.

The two actively dislike each other fpr what the other IS. It's actually pretty impressive how thoroughly these two were built to hate each other.

It's all downshill from here, boys

"Good story" where!? lol

>Two girls. In his whole life.
>before even being legal
>in highschool
>when you are trying to become emotionally attachted to lucy simultaintiously and the sole reason you broke up with jasmine
Nah hes pretty fucking terrible user. Lucy may have been able to get over mike if he had been a little more loyal to his feelings to her.
Even if its two girls thats in a row at a young age WHILE having affectionate feelings for another who was CLEARLY hurt by this makes you a shitty person and he was called out for being a manwhore as well several times.

>Mike doesn't give a shit about Daisy. He never has.
That does not stop daisy from putting m,mike in the limelight.

Would should Abbey's feelings dictate who she should be friends with?
Because your supposed to respect your fucking partner and if one of your friends is a clear issue you need to distance yourself or try to talk it out with them. Daisy did neither and ignored how paulo was hurting him because daisy herself is also a terrible person.

Oh so i can't reference something form a long time ago OR recently if there is a pause between those feelings? HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS WHEN YOU CAN IGNORE THE CANON LIKE THIS.

I can't wait to see your pathetic damage control for the following chapter when daisy and paulo are pushed together harder than they've even been. The butthurt from the pauloxlucy community with be glorious.

A reminder that "manwhore" Paulo was in a zero-sexual-intensity relationship with Jasmine for several months and they never did more than occasionally kiss.

It's impossible to belie he thinks with his dick after that.

>bully
Banter. Which used to be reciprocated for a while.
>sleep around with women
except he doesn't
>break up with your gf because you have the hots for another girl
He did the honest thing. He knew he had feelings for another girl, so he broke it off before going after Lucy.
>implying paulo isn't one giant fucking mathematical formula to being a terrible person
No, you're thinking of the violent psycho with daddy issues
>I thought mike was her best friend?
No, it was always Paulo. See pic. Mike was just her crush, and Lucy was gone.
>Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises?
Throwing a friendship in the dump for her boyfriend's sake would be a reprehensible thing to do, and it was horrible from Abbey to try and break them away.
>Oh my god nanon. You are so fucking stupid. Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
Yeah, that's the hamfisting I was speaking about. Do you even read the whole post, or are you just trying to keep the thread alive with useless arguments? Also meant for

If she's that art bro from betterthread, then yes.

Naruto!!! Sasuke!!!

Stuff like this is why I thank God for /trash/ everyday

What was the age difference between them again?

She also ignored how Paulo hurt others, like Mike but she chose to ignore that. I thought she wanted gray cats dick?