Which country does he come from?

Which country does he come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSCuOcviwqU
youtube.com/watch?v=zhY22HVaX4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The old country.

romania

Whatever one makes for a funnier joke at the time.

>MAI WAIYF

canada

Switzerland, Austria, Sardinia(Italy), Romania, Kazakistan

i guess one of those that end with "stan"

Vaguely old country.

In actuality, Italy. Danny Antonnuci has said Rolf was based on himself, emigrating from Italy to America and experiencing the cultural differences between the two countries. Thus the obsession with a rural lifestyle, a passion for smoked meats, and a fearsome old nana.

If you put Italy and Kazakhstan in a blender and added a dash of Switzerland, you'd get Rolf's home country.

>The Old Country is a reference to the lifestyle of creator Danny Antonucci's parents, as the two were Italian immigrants fresh off the boat. Many of the Old Country's strange customs are a reference to how Danny's Antonucci's parents acted. The Old Country was not intended to be located anywhere specific. When questioned about the mysterious location of Rolf's home country, Danny Antonucci replied:
"Yeah, I purposely made Rolf with a non-nationality, especially after what happened with Lupo (from Lupo the Butcher, a short by Antonucci) when we were accused of painting Italians in a bad light. But Rolf is me, take his proverbs - my family were always coming out with the strange proverbial stuff that only made sense to them and other family members. His vocabulary is always interesting, I've actually browsed through the dictionary sometimes looking for words he might use, we came in for some flak with 'jujubes' though, people were asking what on earth that meant, but its there, you know what they are right? Leaving Rolf with no set nationality means he's able to adopt all sorts of quirks he couldn't get away with if we'd stuck a label on him. Its the same with Peach Creek Estates, its not anywhere specific, its just one of those countless suburban development regions."

Same one as Eurotrish.

Found this kinda sounds like some kind of german

youtube.com/watch?v=GSCuOcviwqU

Rule34 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhY22HVaX4Y

>9:00 onward
Norway.

Hungary, ex-Yugoslavia, Romania, Austria, Norway, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
somewhere germanic, slavic, iranian and turkic cultures are crossed.

>kazakhstan

Is Rolf a muslim?

What

whats that?

Well actually they are just "culturally muslim" now, most are atheists, because it's an ex-communist country part of the USSR.
also ethnically they are asian.

the hat of discipline. DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE?!

Fakeistan

He had a pig, genius.

Whatever fits the joke.

Adopting eurotrish as your personal slave