Do you think you could pull the trigger?

Do you think you could pull the trigger?

I had to put a pet down once and couldn't do it again, it's not worth how much it hangs with you to kill something you like. So no I wouldn't.

If I didn't care about him I would be fine with it, I love shooting groundhogs and possums and stuff like that.

Yes easily I'm dead in side, I'd shoot him then go get ice cream like nothing happend

Yes.

This. I browse worst parts of Sup Forums for anything to scar me

Yeah me too.
I would also cut his body into pieces, bash his skull until he doesn't have a head anymore and stick my cock in his remains while placing his severed cock in my ass until i cum.

No.
Even setting aside the morality of it, there's too high a chance he dodges from super-reflexes or just dumb luck, and then I'd really be up shit creek.

What did he do to deserve a shot to the head anyway?

>ALL THIS EDGE
none of you do anything but complain on the internet, there is no way you would EVER be in a position like this
You know, ACTUALLY HAVING FRIENDS
Go to Sup Forums 13 year olds

I can't tell if you're being ironic.

Wait, doesn't that mean he thinks he's perfect and he's lying about being good?

I'd pick up the bullet and try and shoot him again. Stab him with it. Force it down his non living throat and stuff up his ass so the corpse can't evacuate it. Make sure he's fucking dead like you would a goddamned vampire. Fucking Superman never stays dead why would his clone.

He's a mentally challenged Superman with a short fuse and another Bizarro already went crazy on a few Lex-corp scientists.

you're thinking of the one from bizarro earth. this one is just the 'faulty clone' brand of bizarro superman, who has bad english because of brain deformities

No, because Bizarro is Best Boy.

No :(

at least one of those is ironic, namefag

Plus there's a good chance it won't even do anything even if it does hit him.

At that point? No. If he becomes a pretty clear threat sure. But they seem to be making Bizarro more along the lines of slow or somewhat lost in translation sort of (being a kryptonian clone) rather than completely retarded.

Reminds me of tat western film about smart guy and his dumb friend who wanted a rabbit farm, but couldn't control his strength .

Of Mice and Men

The image title and the actual illustration is a giant reference towards that movie/novel.

He might be alittle slow but his body is supermans thats too much power for the average person to hold let alone the below average

This.

Shouldn'ta played with those turtles Yeb!

>there is no way you would EVER be in a position like this

no probably will never be in the possession of a gun with a kryptonite bullet behind a failed superman clone.

Even Luthor cared for Bizarro.

monsterzoned

Forever Evil was so good I wish it wasn't just a one-off story and was its own alternate universe.