slashfilm.com/james-cameron-regains-terminator-rights-in-2019/
screenrant.com/terminator-6-arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>H-he c-cant keep t-this up!!

lmao

props

>he doesnt realize by then kino will be an outdated way to consume media
cyberpunk.net/

You're dealing with forces beyond your control, user.

how can one man be so based

The lead-role should he Idris Elba

>based avatar poster

thanks for the daily dose, doc

you are the sexiest

i love it

>meny meni time pass bfor abdar doo

based

>Saves your Sci-fi movies
>Saves your anime adaptations
>Saves Terminator from shitty sequels
>Does it all at the same time
Seriously... how can one man be so based?

He exists on another plane.

Based.

the absolute madman

>have to endure 1,071 days until Avatar 2

White and based.

you CANT keep this up

ah-bloo-bloo

most based

not based repeating digits

based James poster

>1,070 days is tomorrow

Blue green eyed Zoe best Zoe!

Formerly 1,072 days

>1,072 days until Avatar 3 countdown threads

BASED BASED POSTER

I'm going to marry a Navi!

1,000 here we come lads

trips in 72 days!

We're all gonna make it!

HE CAN'T KEEP THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute madman

OP here. Trying to find time to make more OC for these threads. Also planning events at milestones like 1,000 and any trip days (ex. 777, etc) to make the journey to Day 0 fun for all my Avatar bros.

We're gonna make it fellas. Credit to Based First Disciple for making these templates.

Are you the original avatarposter?

No. The original guy has been doing it for a long time, but months ago I noticed he stopped suddenly and I wanted to carry on his legacy. I honestly thought he was dead, but he still pops in from time to time. Can tell by the filenames.

I just honestly enjoy Avatar and the work of Based Jim and these threads are always comfy, so I make sure to try and post one every morning unless there's already one up.

Also fuck capeshit.

Neytiri... In a calm assertive position

well they're techically huge for humans

You can't possibly keep this up.

I think he's had a bit of a Frankenstein moment about these threads. Doesn't realize that he started something beautiful instead of a monster.
Or maybe he's content with just being the spark that starts the flame. Either way I hope we make it to zero even if it gets like the earlier days when it was just him again.

based formerly poster

based based based poster

Would Based Avatar countdown poster help out another James Cameron poster create OC for Alita, would only need the metal pattern under her eyes and the hair.

HMMM

>Neytiri will never teach you archery

I'd like to help user but I'm not too handy with shoops. I'm just learning to mess around with Paint.net. Someone else might be able to help you.

Alright, listen here. From the day it was announced that the release of Avatar 2 was pushed from Dec 2018 to Dec 2020 I knew that Cameron would include Terminators in his new sci-fi universe. No, probably not the entire backstory with Skynet and John Connor and all that, but just the Terminator. Just the machine. Remember that T2 future war opening scene? We will get that on Pandora, except it's gonna be humans and Terminators against everything Pandora fights back with.

Why did the release date change make me think that? Because...

>Franchise creator James Cameron — who has stayed on the sidelines since directing the first two classic films — is the beneficiary of changes in copyright law. Basically North American rights to the franchise revert back to him in 2019. That is because the copyright reversion now takes place after 35 years, and The Terminator was made in 1984.

slashfilm.com/james-cameron-regains-terminator-rights-in-2019/

But then why 2020 instead of just 2019? Because with that huge addition Cameron will have to rewrite tons of stuff to properly introduce them in the Avatar universe and to properly utilize them in scenes. With that addition you can write some new kickass action scenes.

"But wait!" you say. "That's still really farfetched."

Yes, it is. But that's not all...

A while back we got the news that the man himself, James Cameron, will produce Terminator 6.

screenrant.com/terminator-6-arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron/

What? James Cameron, the man whose been living and breathing for the Avatar sequels for almost a decade now is gonna take a break from that to produce the sixth movie of a franchise which he once described with the words 'the soup's kind of been pissed in.'? According to the news it's not just gonna be a sequel. It's gonna be a reboot. Reboot in what way? In a way that would make it possible to meld the Terminator universe and the Avatar universe? In a way that would make it possible to have Terminators appear in the Avatar sequels?

Let's summarize:

>The Terminator rights will revert back to Cameron in 2019

>Avatar 2 has been pushed back from 2018 to 2020

>Quaritch is confirmed to appear in all four sequels even though he died in the first film

>Cameron will produce the next Terminator movie even though he's had no desire whatsoever to do so in the past and even though he's up to his neck in work for the Avatar sequels

Why would Cameron, a workaholic and perfectionist and Avatar fanatic to the core, drop his Avatar work to work on Terminator 6? Because it will be the connection between the two universes.

Proud of you, son. Just letting you know I will be here for 1,000

Go to bed abatap

35 years... So fucking explain disney ???

Killed in Ukraine in 2015 I'm afraid. Was recruited by local forces and refused to wear Ukranian fatigues and opted for his own pair of tiger stripe BDUs to look more like a Na'vi. Tragically mowed down by a 23mm when he was spotted 2,000m away by Russian-friendly forces.

He died doing what he loved. I read he was especially handy with a PKM during his short-lived career.

continuing from the last thread, what sports would Neytiri enjoy?
So far we got basketball, soccer, wrestling, running, curling, tennis and golf

He's working on Avatar, Alita and Terminator. Only someone this based could pull it off.

fuck you

If you keep doing this I'm going to fucking kill myself

>677 days until it's delayed another year

New update. Just in. Production postponed a bit.

>Now it's 1701 days until Avatar 2

Who comfy here? Can't wait.

BASED!

fangs!

>misspelling years as days

Jk, Based Avatar user

You CAN keep this up.

ah-bloo-bloo

Thanks user, I'm sure another based fan will come around soon.

Why are Jim's girls so perfect?

brown Zoe is almost as cute as blue Zoe

My Zoe bros in the house!!!

Did abatap really die in Ukraine?

Based James, gonna make that money for the mouse so we can use it for more capekino

>delet this

i believe in u

>he has to spam it everyday or people will forget like they forgot about Avatar

>Dances With Wolves in Space 2

I'm worried this will bomb desu. Reminder Jim didn't actually direct this, Rodriguez is much less reliable.

Fun fact: Na'vi get more purple when they tan

Fake get out poster
the real one waits until those shitposts amass so he can direct all those faggots out at the same time, much more badass that way.

His name is on it, they just gotta push out more polished clips and adverts to fan the flames. They already have people talking about it (mostly the eyes) but they gotta show some more.

But I'd rather the movie be fucking amazing and a great adaption that barely makes its money back compared to something that kills its source material and does well. Just have to believe that Jim won't let his passion project die just because he's not in the director's chair.

you won't keep this up, you can't

When the release gets closer I hope this somehow goes around the news. An user counting down every day for more than 1000 days in anticipation of Avatar 2.

I really want it to be good and I'm waiting for the next trailer. I just want to see Sin City Rodriguez and not Spy Kids Rodriguez

>Neytiri will never love you as much as she loves that tree

feelsbad

BASED

BASED

NEYNEY

her ears are very erotic

>mowed down by a 23mm

>Director James Cameron has rights to the film adaptation of Battle Angel. Cameron is said to be a big fan of the manga, and he was waiting until CGI technology was sufficiently advanced to make a live-action 3D film with effects comparable to Avatar.

Based

>all the reddits floating in lava

this will never not be funny to me.

Well...more like turned into ground beef.