You decide to retire for the evening and go to bed, when suddenly your bedroom door explodes...

You decide to retire for the evening and go to bed, when suddenly your bedroom door explodes. You see Darksied himself standing there, he walks in your room and sit in the foot of your bed. With a scowl on his face, he looks you in the eyes and says " You shut your mouth, how can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am a god and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does".

What do?

I would call him out to be the imposter that he is because everyone knows Darkseid would be sitting in my favorite chair when I got home from work not busting into my bedroom.

i hold him close to me, and i whisper in his ear loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=darkseid

Lord Darkseid I've never spoken a word against you or your rule.

I fuck him and then tell him I was imagining Kalibak the whole time

Offer oral.

Remove Kebab

"Your daughter's an Edgelord but I kinda want to fuck her thighs"

Who heard it in Michael Ironside's voice?

I heard the Injustice voice

Accept my fate as I prepare my anus...for Darksied

I open my mouth for Darkseid and let him love me like a God.

Well one can assume Morrison flunked those math tests in school

Is there an acceptable answer OTHER than giving Darkseid some sweet tender care?

Maybe he just want a hug, and nothing more?

>Implying Darkseid wouldn't just be waiting in your room sitting in a chair

I'm disappointed in you user.

I die for Darkseid.

>Darksied
>standing

More like Darkseit amirite?
Yes I know it's pronounced Side, but for the purpose of this word play go with Seed.

Also in OP's defense Darkseid immediately seats himself after making his entrance

I sit on the bed and submit to darksied hopefully my anus will recover

pssh jokes on him...I DONT HAVE a chair in my room.

It would be an honor to have a god inside me there is no greater compliment

What garbage is this?

Assume he's not the real Darksied, as he wasn't already sitting in my chair when I got there.

This.

Dubs of Truth.

Jesus Darkseid, don't they make underwear on Apokalips?

You get an omega beam to the face for calling into question the word of Darkseid.

Darkseid dares all! He flashes more than the Flash!

>Dares all
THERE'S ONLY ONE MOTHERFUCKER WHO DARES ALL, AND THAT'S DIANA THE DARE-MASTER.

Ask him if I'm mishearing things, or did he just wax lyrical to the theme song to Charmed.

>Calmly get out of my bed
>Walk through the hole where my door used to be.
>Go up stares to my parents room.
>Beat my parents to death with my bare fists
>Drag their broken and bloody bodies back down stares to my room
>Stack them in front of Darkseid as a humble and unworthy offering to his great majesty.
>Kneel before him until my head touches the ground and proclaim in full voice.

YOU ARE A GOD LIKE NONE BEFORE YOU, YOU ARE THE END OF ALL THINGS, THE FATHER OF DESPAIR, YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED MASTER, FOR THE ALTERNATIVE IS DEATH.

>Stay there with my head down until he tells me I have passed this obvious test...or until he crushes my skull beneath his boot.

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY NYAARGH!!

I faped one last time...and cum in Darksied´s eyes...fucking faggot