You ready for Bendis to get his FRANK on?!

>Speaking about his upcoming Defenders realunch, writer Brian Michael Bendis has revealed that not only will the Punisher appear in that series, his appearance in the first arc will lead to a Punisher: End of Days series spinning out of his previous Daredevil: End of Days story.

>"[We were] given the OK to do a Punisher: End of Days series, like we did with Daredevil," Bendis explained to Marvel.com. "But this won’t be like a sequel, but instead, kind of like a 'side-quel' with Punisher. It’s in that world with the Punisher trying to attempt his final 'Punish.'"

>Daredevil: End of Days was set in the future, telling the story of Matt Murdock's death and the aftermath. Punisher played a big role in that story, revealing the secret behind Matt Murdock's final unfinished business.

>No release date or artist for Punisher: End of Days has been announced.

newsarama.com/34846-bendis-revives-end-of-days-title-for-new-punisher-series.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lynn_Michaels_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nigel_Higgins_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Pierce_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Dean_Swayvrick_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bendis is going to rape the only Marvel character left unraped by him

>left unraped by him.

You clearly haven't seen his death scene in Ultimates End.

This doesn't even make sense, End of Days only was a thing because it was originally planned as a The End title which Punisher already got

Every character that Bendis touches rots away into nothingness.

>Ultimate
Too shit to be taken into account.

He hasn't touched the Fantastic Four. Yet.

I can't wait til Sigourney Weaver joins the Marvel Universe.

>the Punisher trying to attempt his final 'Punish
so hes gonna kill frank and replace him with
A. Female Punisher
B. Black Punisher
C. Gay Punisher

>It’s in that world with the Punisher trying to attempt his final 'Punish.'"

Haven't they done that already? It's been awhile but there was something about a nuclear war and Punisher risking radiation poisoning to kill some guy that would have died anyway.

Yes, Punisher The End by Garth Ennis. End of Days was originally going to be Daredevil The End

D. All of the above

He did write the Ultimate version with Millar for the first arc and was the one who made Ultimate Reed go evil and Ben turn into Ultimate Purple Man or something.

Yes, Ennis wrote that. And Aaron also wrote an alternate end to Punisher from Punisher MAX.

AKA Punisher: Suicide Run, but this time more Bendis-fied

What exactly goes on at Marvel?
Do they just throw checks at Bendis and tell him to write without even bothering to check what he's doing?

He had Ultimate Punisher kill 616 Punisher in the stupid way, that's why it's taken into account.

blacks can't be gay

At this point, Bendis is bored and just wants to be known as the Marvel writer who has written every character in the Marvel Universe. Fantastic Four series coming soon, followed by some young Teen Team.

He was one of the guys on Ike's Creative Committee. And Ike still controls the TV shows (Netflix shows and all).

My guess is that since Ennis' and Aaron's dealt with Vietnam Punisher this one will be like modern-day Punisher where he was in the Middle East instead or something so they'll say it's different on a technicality.

Anyone think Bendis will throw in the "One batch, two batch" line from the Netflix shows and have him call Daredevil "Red"?

>Bendis writing Frank
Nope.
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.
Nope.

I'll put money on the "Red" thing.

>Bendis writing FRANK

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?

Bendis wants to be Marvel's Johns except he isn't able to reinvigorate c and d-list characters like Johns does with Aquaman, Hawkman, Booster Gold or the JSA. Instead we have got horrible misuses of A-list franchises with Bendis such as GotG, UXM and IM as he demonstrates with diminishing sales that his audience is getting tired of his shit. Marvel will pretty much sign the FF's suicide note if they give the relaunch to that bald prick.

>Punisher gets a TV show
>Bendis immediately insists he writes the synergy comic

This is getting sad now. In couple of years he's going to be writing movie adaptation comics. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

At least there's some precedent for A.

>Marvel will pretty much sign the FF's suicide note if they give the relaunch to that bald prick.
Yes user.
Just like the mouse planned.

He wants the attention and the sales by cribbing from the CW/GOTG movie scripts. Of course he knows jackshit now that the MCU is separated from Marvel.

Rucka's stealth Woman Punisher origin run with solid frank and cole-alves wasn't bad. It can be done.
just, you know, not by bendis.

Lynn Michaels also predated her.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lynn_Michaels_(Earth-616)

It's why I said cause Suicide Run was where they introduced a bunch of other replacement Punishers.

Like Outlaw:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nigel_Higgins_(Earth-616)

James Pierce:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Pierce_(Earth-616)

and Dean Swayvrick:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Dean_Swayvrick_(Earth-616)

I liked how he wrote Frank in End of Days.

maybe I shouldn't ask but... post the pages?

Help us

Keep in mind: The way to distinguish the Ultimate versions from the 616 versions is that the 616 versions' dialogue is all capitalized while the Ultimate characters' are lower-cased.

Don't forget the times he's given up being the Punisher to become a frankenstien/angel/mob enforcer/black man.

>Why.

If Frank retarded?

Actually, better question. Why didn't he pull the fucking trigger?

so this is what happened to 616 Frank after he got enveloped by a white light while shooting terrorists in Syria at the end of Edmondson's run? top kek

is there a new number designation for the new mainstream Marvel universe?

Actually pic related is what happened after that. We don't know how he got to New York or better, but I don't care just because of how cool it is.

>implying Bendis won't make just some "all-new, all different" Pun Pun Kill Chan
>implying she won't be a xe

You see him leaving that bar at the start of the final two issues of the tacticool LA punisher series I think.

Hey now there was nothing wrong with Daredevil End of Days or the way Frank was written in that

>616 Frank fucking Castle losing to Ultimate NYPD Frank
what

Not the same bar and probably didn't have the same people inside.

Wat.

Pics or it didn't happen.

You can't Frankenstein.

>modern day howling commandos kidnap franks sister and nieces (that we've never heard of before) to get to him
>"lol nvm that how about you go kill ISIS for us?"
>"sure whatever"

good stuff

I read and I saw... I still don't believe.

Fuck. That. Bullshit.

what the FUCK

is this seriously implying that a man throwing a knife can reasonably be faster than a man with a gun pointed at him?

go back

see
and it wasnt even a ballistic knife or anything

Yes, especially at that distance.

Oooookay... so... who the fuck is in the current Punisher run? I'm assuming 616.

Fuck I hate secret wars, that shit confused the hell out of me.

Taking place in a rebooted universe. Technically the current run is the first we're seeing of this Frank... I think.

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAYYYYYYYYY

So, what, in the main continuity, Ultimates Frank is the Punisher? The same one that is now hailing Hydra?

My rule of thumb is that if anything Bendis puts in his books contradicts something else then Bendis is in the wrong.

Which means Ultimates End is not canon since 616 Spider-Man is the star of it and 616 Spider-Man was supposed to be with Reed's team of survivors.

I think Ultimate Frank got erased from existence too.

Let me start off by saying bendis, bendis the writer, bendis the second coming of jack Kirby, bendis can write street level crime. I think this could be better then garth ennis punisher max.

>Which means Ultimates End is not canon since 616 Spider-Man is the star of it and 616 Spider-Man was supposed to be with Reed's team of survivors.

That's what I was fucking wondering when I was reading this!

Watching the Bendis fans defend this book was fucking hilarious.

>I-It's obvious this is just a double Doom created.

What's the most possible outcome of this? I doubt frank will be replaced if bendy has such a hard on for Synergy

Why didn't Luke shield DD from the bullet? DD is but a mortal man

Marquez you ass

Didn't Brevoort say something years ago on his tumblr or Formspring about how they just kind of leave Bendis to his own devices and assume he'll get it correct or something?

Cause that would explain everything.

Frank is presumed dead/retires for the dozenth time.
Maybe someone takes up the mantel, ideally Rachel.
Then since it's comics Frank is back in 18 months.

I don't know about that. But I do know that at Marvel whenever someone offers an idea for a book, they give the idea to Bendis first to see if he wants to do it before giving the creator who came up with the idea the okay.

I have a feeling that Bendis Punisher will unironically be great

bendis must have some prime blackmail info on marvel editorial

It's called the bendis rule fool

>Start getting into Punisher
>Read a shitload of stuff from Max and 616
>This is awesome.jpg
>Spencer makes him part of Hydra
>Gonna be written by Benis

I don't know how I upset God but I'm getting tired of his shit with my bad luck.

He'll as soon as Fox gives up the rights and Marvel starts planning their introduction in an Avengers or Cosmic setting movie.

He doesn't like ghost rider. Thank god! He just says he's not a ghost Rider guy.

That was Punisher 2099.

No. Everyone in current Marvel is 616. The only exceptions are a handful of multiversal refugees, specifically:
>Ultimate Reed Richards
>Ultimate Wolverine Jr.
>Ultimate Quicksilver
>Ultimate Mjolnir
>Ultimate Miles Morales
>Ultimate Mach-II
>Ultimate Armor
>Ultimate Guardian
>Miles' families and friends

No one asked for this shit, NO ONE.

>Ultimate Quicksilver

Wait, what?

That was Bendis? That explains so so so much. Frank going full blown Charles Whitman was such a shit.

And B.

Bendis wants to be Marvel's Johns but actually successful

success!=good. I think most of what Johns has done is hit or miss but I'd take him over Benis any day of the week

Regardless of his writing ability, Johns actually loves comics. Bendis shits on everything that isn't his original work and doesn't bother to read anything that's ever been written before him. Remember when Doc Samson died? Bendis sure doesn't.

Then why the fuck is he still writing cape comics and hasn't fucked off to Image to do his own shit?

Who knows? He worked with Image before Marvel but he has his own company now for his creator owned shit. I guess he sticks with Marvel because he has basically free reign there.