Something I never get it about this episode, did everyone just put in practice everything that Squidward taught to them...

Something I never get it about this episode, did everyone just put in practice everything that Squidward taught to them, or they just improvised in the last minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OfXkM-IchnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were just really motivated cause of that one fireman.

Yeah! For the fireman!

This was the single moment when Spongebob peaked, prove me wrong

improvised at the last minute for sure

squidward canonically has no musical talent and couldn't teach the bikini bottom citizens anything for his life

SWEEEEEEEEET
SWEEEEEEEEET
SWEET VICTORY
YEAH

I'VE GOT BIG BALLS
I'VE GOT BIG BALLS

The citizens of Bikini Bottom are all extremely talented hard rock musicians, but know very little about marching band music. The entirety of the time between Squidward quitting and the Bubble Bowl starting was spent practicing the trumpet intro before Sweet Victory. They had performed the actual song several times before for even larger crowds.

This was the last episode to air before 9/11, so you're not wrong.

bump

They're exceptional musicians who merely pretended to suck in order to mess with Squidward.

>The main boarder on this episode did a good chunk of post-movie episodes, ranging from "good by post movie spongebob standards" to "some of the very worst"

>sweet victory was playing in the terrorists heads as they crashed into the towers

>Your face when Spotify has a single "Sweet Victory (As Heard on "Spongebob Squarepants") by David Glen Eisley and Bob Kulick

youtu.be/OfXkM-IchnI

>The citizens of Bikini Bottom are all extremely talented hard rock musicians, but know very little about marching band music. The entirety of the time between Squidward quitting and the Bubble Bowl starting was spent practicing the trumpet intro before Sweet Victory. They had performed the actual song several times before for even larger crowds.
if they had made a sequel to Band Geeks this wouldn't surprise me one bit

he was a good fireman

His musical skills change from episode to episode randomly

>Squidward thinks he's on easy street after reuniting the Bikini Bottom Super Band, but after being removed from the Bikini Bottom Memorial Parade, Spongebob and the rest reveal they only know how to play stadium rock anthems. Does Squidward have the patience to teach them traditional marching band music?

Season 2 and 3 character designs were so pleasant to look at.