Was this the worst final battle of all time?

Was this the worst final battle of all time?

I hope someday CO/ make a comic abot the american president election of 2016, maybe the best final battle of all time!

Was hardly a battle

It always makes for a dramatic battle when the villain wins.

whatever man, that shit was like AvP

>who ever wins, we lose

>Get back into OG Samurai Jack because of Season 5
>Normally multiple fight scenes per episode
>They're all pretty decent
>Like really decent, the show is fun as hell because of the action
>Season 5 had its moments but not where it counts

How was the first fight between Aku and Jack so fucking good and yet the final fight such a pathetic "power of friendship" mess? The ending they went with is literally the default option for any cartoon.

Naw, Gravity Falls had a more disappointing last battle in my opinion. I love the show btw. Samurai Jacks ending still sucked though.

I'd be fine if somebody rebooted this show in a few years but fixed all the previous mistakes. Like no Ashi, an ending that's good, less episodic story... I don't know I'm just having a hard time accepting that the ending was so bad.

Honestly i think its problem was that it needed to be a two parter and padded out more.
It felt too fast and rushed, especially compared to other fights in the show.

No, Mass Effect 3 still exists.

Nah, there's been worse.

fable 2

Not even close

Honestly, we've seen Jack fight Aku plenty of times and most of the time Jack wins fairly easily.

not the WORST, but man was it bad

That shit actually had a final battle? When I finally had enough of Homosuck's shit I assumed anything approaching a final battle would be like slapfighting, just to be anticlimatic.

This, another fight would be literally pointless because Jack knows he still has to kill Aku in the past. Why give a fuck about Aku in the future?

I didn't care for the one in Gravity Falls

Then have the fight scene take place in the past then. It doesn't have to make 100% narrative sense because obviously Aku would be tired from his previous fight in the past but it would've been fucking something and we know Jack will win anyway. This is a show about a samurai warrior who's good at cutting shit with his magic sword, seems kinda pointless to not at least fucking try to go out with a bang. Almost any of the fight scenes from the first few seasons were miles better than the final fight.

DANCE OFF BRO

It did, that final fight was 100% catharsis: Aku dying like the bitch he is.

>Aku dying like the bitch he is.
We've seen this before, hell we saw it in the first episode. A better ending would've been to have a kickass final fight where Aku nearly kills Jack for once only to defeated last minute and then have Jack go back to finish him while he's still on the floor from their first fight. That's what I was picturing at least.

>disliking collide
act 7 was pretty bad outside of the animation though

Supergod

The one where Jack and his pals faced off against giant Aku while they got picked off one by one was okay. Too much of Jack focusing on evil Ashi though.

The final battle where it was Jack just slaughtering an underleveled version of those WoW ooze mobs that split into smaller and smaller versions was pretty underwhelming though.

The Bionic Man refusing to Remove Poo because he was gay was pretty great.

Nah, not talking about that bit.

The bit that comes after.

There aren't any battles after that.

Eh I mean its somewhat of one I guess? The silly shit ending with Edgebot 9000. Most of the battling in Supergod is over in an instant so I kinda count it as the last one.

Why didn't Aku just go into the past and tell himself that it was a daughter of Aku who undid him?

Because the moment Aku realized Ashi wasn't under his control she TOAR open a portal in time and flung Jack into the past where his evil wasn't law. Depending on which time travel rules they're using, which clearly aren't trying to be realistic because Ashi didn't vanish instantly after Aku was killed, Aku techincally would've have been physically able to chase them to the past once they traveled through the portal because everything in the past has already happened so he would've just immediately faded away with the rest of the future.

>We've seen this before
We've seen Aku weasel his way out of it every time. A big fight scene would have been pointless. Jack killed that fucker and didn't waste time, just like he should have.

Gif is nice, but I kinda think it would've been better if the photos faded entirely and revealed the board's original message

Predators were objectively the good guys though.

>removing ashi
>removing mistakes
way to contradict yourself

The guy who made it wanted to do that but couldn't find the board without the photos on it

Kora was x10 worse

You just say that because he took a human for a pet.

I mean in comparison to the aliens.
the predators won't completely annihilate a planet if they win

That's not "objectively good" at all though.

they are lawful neutral, and the aliens are chaotic evil.
In this scenario, the predators are the good guys

When you say "Objectively good" you are saying from an "objective standpoint." You don't get to say "objectively" anymore when it boils down to a comparison of what is worse.

You could've MS Painted "Don't forget you're here forever."

They are lawful evil. They are vain creatures who care about taking gruesome trophies and murder to attain their goals. If they didn't kidnap and hunt sapient creatures against without any kind of agreement, you might have gotten away by calling them "neutral."