So Lola is snail fur, but what the hell is Sugar? Sugar glider? Is that the joke?

So Lola is snail fur, but what the hell is Sugar? Sugar glider? Is that the joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydractinia_echinata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is shit

Nice colours though

Yeah it covers the gamut of young people drama, but the art is neat and I am invested in the story now.

>snail
The fuck kinda snail is that?
The other one looks like an opossum.
The pink one looks like some kinda squid alien.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydractinia_echinata

Do they fuck?

They're about to stick something a hole at least

I thought that was a really huge nose instead of a muzzle

lola is great

I don't know if that's what she is, but I can't really say that's not it either.
One hell of an odd choice if that is what she is though.

The reason Lola is dodging Sugar's question about why she wants to commit suicide is because Lola is only doing it because Sugar is. Without Sugar, Lola has nobody that needs her, so she might as well kill herself with Sugar rather than OD on drugs without her.

This looks like something only 14 year olds will find cool.

yeah, there have been hints through the whole comic about lola looking up stuff to try and help sugar, i think this page just reafirms it

not in the comic but they are dating before the comic starts

> it's a furry webcomic because I can't learn how to draw people episode

comic name?

drop out

So,badgergirl is just a cru me a river teenager who with the great wisdom of her years just decided to kill herself because life isn't really good for her for some reason
On the other hand squidgirl is so fucked up she was almost going to kill herself by starting to do heroine before she met badgergirl, and now that BG wants to die she sees no point in going on without her
>abloobloo anhedonia
>dude you don't have anhedonia
>YEAH BUT WHAT IF LIFE IS SHIT
Really, the badger's a fucking annoying teen who's scared and doesn't want to die in the end
I mean, by reading this steaming pile of shit back to back you can see that they're just gonna hold hands and go back home into the sunset

At least the art has that prequel-y feel I've been missing FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS

I've had stress-related depression and anxiety back in university.

Your brain can't think or reason itself out of the 'whining'. You just have to keep at it, try to make things better for yourself with what energy you have left, and hope the suicidal thinking goes away.

She legit has Schizophrenia and is heavily medicated and is also like two years into collage, not a teen.

Like this isn't just "I'm sad" depression she's got the Real Bad Brain Sicks.

The other ones just a poor druggie who grew up in the basic abusive poor druggie home.

Also her significantly less broken sister went ahead and killed herself and so the Crazy feels that it's her own broken brains fault that happened and is now about to jump into the Grand Canyon

>trans
>significantly less broken

the suicidal thinking doesn't go away as far as i know but it becomes more of a background thing in your head that gets easier to pay less attention to

her dad seemed nice, wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to him

When was this?

fucking monkeys man

The colours are really nice.

I think they need to pull the camera back too.