Who'd win Sup Forums?

Who'd win Sup Forums?

Zim minus ego.

how much prep time?
do their dogs help them?

No prep time but they get their tools

jimmy stomp

zim smash

Jimmy knows how to make something out of trash and green waste.

Out of the gate encounter? Zim dissects Jimbo. Jimmy has halo humanity tier tech on him at best while zim is the covenant equivalent. With prep time? I give it to Jimmy. Zim fucks shit up when he doesn't get it done right away because of Gir's autism and his poor understand of human life.

>cheese ray

In a real death battle yes

JIMMY NEUTRON WOULD WIN BECAUSE SCIENCE!

I know it might be jimmy because he doesn't have an ego, but the whole ego and rushing into battle cons never come into play. So, zim because more powerful weaponry

Jimmy will fuck up and Zim will have early advantage.
Zim will squander his advantage and sabotage himself, and Jimmy will have a brain blast to exploit and win the day.

Sam beats both though.

Zim would create something amazing but would destroy it due to stupidity, and Jimmy will be an egotistical prick who gets his shit destroyed by Gir. As he lays in the broken wreckage of defeat, Gaz walks up and throws a drink in his face.

Zim's plot armor extends so far it even covers real life. If the battle is to be to the death, Zim wins.

Kek

They fuck.

Jimmy joins Zim's team and they both take over the world together. Why fight a power that you know is greater than your entire planet?

>Zim's plot armor extends so far it even covers real life
>the show being cancelled was the only thing stopping him from dying

Dib ends going on a date with Cindy, enamored with a girl who realizes instantly that Zim is an alien.

The Yolkians were around as powerful and stupid as the Irkens, so I'd give it to Jimmy since he regulary outsmarts alien scum on a daily basis.

>
>The Yolkians were around as powerful and stupid as the Irkens, so I'd give it to Jimmy since he regulary outsmarts alien scum on a daily basis.
But the Irkin's aren't necessarily dumb at all. They have their faults but they're portrayed to be an elite alien armada that controls like half of the known universe. It's honestly just a few outliers that sully their good name kek

Zim is just too stupid, I really don't see him beating anyone with equal weaponry who's not a complete retard

well one's getting a full revival and the other one got planet sheen.
i fucking wonder.

It depend if Zim is being defensive or not, because if he is being defensive then he can't lose. Zim won every time when someone tried to make a move on him.

Zim would not team up with anyone, unless Jimmy agree to be his minion like Scrooge. And since Irken is very xenophobia, Jimmy will end up as Irken scientist slave like Vort.

Hate Jimmy. Never watched his movie

Does he even know how to kill?