Predictions? Wishlist? Hopes and dreams general?

Predictions? Wishlist? Hopes and dreams general?
Personally, I want to see the torch of Captain America passed from Steve to Bucky, and one more reprise of "I'm with you til the end of the line".
I want Spidey to do something valuable and memorable.
Lots of Wanda and Vis.
Thor and Hulk bro-ops.
Nick Fury doing something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M
craveonline.com/entertainment/985969-captain-america-civil-war-writers-b-movies-podcast#/slide/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hopes and dreams

I kill to actually have it take itself seriously.
Build and maintain tension and don't yourself in the foot with WE'RE FRIENDS FROM WORK garbage.

It's not that fucking hard.

This is all but confirmed

-A subplot about Tony and Rocket getting into a dick-measuring content about who is the bigger technical genius, ending with a raccoon-sized suit of power armor.

-Someone pointing out Thanos' resemblance to a California Raisin.

-Someone using the Infinity Gauntlet to punch someone else in the face. No magic powers, no special effects, just someone getting hit with a big heavy metal glove and it really hurts because it's a big heavy metal glove.

>Cap and Thanos go through the original comic scene, 'you'll never be able to claim victory', etc
>Cap ends up getting almost killed by Thanos
>Bucky ends up picking up the shield and saving the day
>Dies in Bucky's arms, saying "I had him on the ropes"
I will actually kill someone to get this scene.

Wishlist
>>All the heroes break up into smaller groups to go after each stone (Which looks like will be the case)
>>Mantis to beat the Hulk with a single touch
>>Hulk charging at Thanos, and Thanos defeats Hulk easily with precise blows.

And this one I doubt will ever happen, but...
>>Avengers tower turns out to be a giant Iron Man suit

I figure, after the Iron Legion and all that, Tony needs a MASSIVE suit to go out on.

>Thanos tries to grab Mjolnir
>even with the Infinity Gauntlet, he is not worthy to lift it
>the failure humiliates him and shatters his ego
>Spider-Man says something funny, yanks the gauntlet off with his webbing
>"GG 2ez git gud scrub"

>>Avengers tower turns out to be a giant Iron Man suit
I never knew how badly I wanted this.
DESU, I'd actually like that cartoon scene with the time stone to happen. Where the Avengers all wither and die to it, except Thor who gets way stronger. It'd be a great scene.

>>Thanos beat the heroes, they are down.
>>"Enough, of this"
>>Raises his fist to use the gauntlet.
>>One of the gems pops off, and starts running away from him.
>>Thanos stares at the gem in confusion.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M starts to play

>Predictions?
Part 1 is going to end with the Avengers getting their shit absolutely pushed in by Thanos. They're going to be lying broken, bloodied and battered on the ground and he'll be making a monologue. Then Cap will slowly and painfully rise to his feet as the sole opponent. He'll look down and to the side and see Mjolnir. The screen will cut to black the instant he picks it up.

Screencap this.

>Massive Iron Man suit shows up
>Thanos: very well, I shall entertain your delusions of victory
>turns giant
>pretends he's on the ropes
>suddenly gets bigger and bigger and bigger until he's the size of pic related
>uses successful fingerpoke of doom and breaks a continent

>Lots of Wanda and Vis

Markus and McFeely have Wanda as a waifu. It's gonna happen. They defended her actions while saying Bucky deserved to be punished.

>Q: Why was it necessary to put the winter soldier back on ice?
A: Well because, I mean for one thing he is, give or take his intellectual capacity, 100% guilty. And to have Steve just running around getting free salads with him on some island, it’s a little too unpunished, in a way. This is not a guy who should be running around happily. He may not be 100% guilty, but he’s damn sure not 100% innocent.
Q: Why does that not apply to Wanda Maximoff?
A: Wanda…
Q: You think she suffered enough?
A: I don’t think she did anything near as bad…I mean what we saw in this movie is pure accident…
Q: In this film yes, I’m thinking about in terms of aligning herself with Ultron, certainly she helps felicitate the Sokovia disaster. Would legally they at least try her?
A: I’m not sure what she did, I mean no, cause she was already on their side long before he (Ultron) went back to Sokovia […] None of those things were terribly interesting to us, the punishing of nice people, who already feel guilt. In the Bucky issue is…it was a bridge too far I think. So were certainly will deal with Bucky later hopefully. […] We wanted a melancholy ending for everybody right? You know…Steve saved his friend and lost his friend. Tony try to save the Avengers and lost the Avengers.

craveonline.com/entertainment/985969-captain-america-civil-war-writers-b-movies-podcast#/slide/1

>>Avengers are in their spaceship, breaking atmosphere
>>Suddenly, rustling and clanking behind them.
>>The heroes turn around, readying their weapons.
>>Spider-Man falls out of the closet.
>>Tony "PETER?!"
>>Spider-Man "Oh hey guys! I saw you were going out on a mission, and thought I'd-HOLY SHIT! We're in space! This is unbelievable!"
>>Spider-Man "...OH GOD! What am I going to tell Aunt May!"

I almost want to bet money that this or some variation of this happens in the film.

Doubtful, because there are two movies in between.

Never seen Ant-Man, but that would be fantastic.

You should fix that.

>the torch of Captain America passed from Steve to Bucky
Carol's going to be the Captain of the new Avengers, user.

More wishlist shit
>>An actual army vs army fight. I don't think we've had a single instance of two armies actually clashing in the MCU on a grand scale. (I guess GOTG?)
>>A scene where all the heroes are in the same room. Like a planning scene with just all of them in there. Guardians, Avengers, etc.
>>Reality warping shit and we see 616 for a brief bit.
>>In the end, some form of a speech of someone who went on a reality trip describing what he's seen, and the Avengers music starts to swell, and we get very vague and brief glimpses of the future, and the character describing it as "I saw...hope...strength...courage..." I want some hook for stuff past this film.

Carol will be the captain of the dirty drunken whore brigade.
The membership consists of her and Jessica Jones.

- Iron Man and Rocket building super weapons
- Ant Man, Hawkeye, and Drax talking dad stuff
- Black Widow and Gamora infiltrating some kind of facility
- Spiderman's commentary on everything

- Daredevil and Punisher fighting aliens in a space-hallway

>Predictions

As convoluted as CW or even more.

>Wishlist

Spider-Man to steal the show but he won't, unfortunately. They won't give the movie to a newcomer after all these years with these characters. Not only that but the dynamic with Spider-Man in the avengers movies will be different. In the solo movies he'll be huge but in the avengers they'll keep him just as a cool character that doesn't interfere a lot with the plot. The reason behind that is that Marvel can lose the character at any moment. The deal with Sony lasts till Homecoming's sequel. After that they can take the character back so Marvel won't let plot points rely on him for their movies.

But yeah I just wanna see Spider-Man impressing all the other Avengers to the point of Captain recognizing Peter as an equal. Seeing himself in him. Another nerdy kid who will become the greatest hero ever.

>Avengers 3 the fight for the Infinity Stones, the movie ending with
>Avengers 4 the final push against Thanos and the gauntlet
>Warlock showing up in Avengers 4
>use Quill's Zune to some extent, maybe kill two birds with one stone by bringing back AC/DC during an Iron Man team up
>Parker unknowingly bringing the symbiote back home from space in an after credits scene
>some kind of reference to the Avengers not understanding the cosmic heroes/villains like Quill giving everyone a mechanical translator

I don't know why, but I really want to see Ant-Man and Groot interact.
>>"I am Groot"
>>"I'm Scott"
>>"I am Groot"
>>Scott smiles and nods. "Cool"

I don't know why, but that would make me feel all fuzzy inside.

>> Another nerdy kid who will become the greatest hero ever.

Now I'm feeling a little robbed that Groot is going to be his normal age again.
Imagine Ant-Man entertaining Baby Groot.

>even with the Infinity Gauntlet, he is not worthy to lift it

couldn't he just will himself to lift it by his omnipotent god-like powers.

Let Drax be a badass for fucking once. I get that his autism-humor has been a hit but he's still Drax the Destroyer. He spent GotG2 as a walking punchline.

NEVER!

Do you have any idea what it's like to be a fan of the greatest superhero of all time and see him getting sidelined by FUCKING IRON MAN? Because of some shitty movies? It's time for Marvel to let Spider-Man shine. He has to prove to everyone WHY he is the biggest Marvel hero and crying about "i have homework lol" isn't that. Peter has to man the fuck up and save the day and prove himself with the power of his will and passion while Steve watches and has an orgasm and Tony cries "m-mah son" in the distance and everybody smells the pheromones leaking out of Wanda's wet pussy.

Groot would eat him...

I think we're only likely to see Vision really beaten because the first half of the story is Thanos claiming the gems.

>It's time for Marvel to let Spider-Man shine.
Build a time machine and go back to 2002. Besides, Venom is the only cool thing that comes out of Spider-Man, and we're being denied that for the MCU.

No offense, I like the idea, but I think the stone would just disintegrate him. Most lifeforms need some kind of apparatus to even have contact with an Infinity Stone. I don't see that happening unless he's got some kind of special gloves or something that's meant to shield him from the Stone's power.

>Venom is the only cool thing that comes out of Spider-Man

I was with you until the Bucky shit.

Let's be honest, only the Power Gem is the one we've seen fuck people up when they touch it. We've never seen any of the other gems touched by human hands, and the time gem looks pretty safe.

Keep dreaming Carl

The only true prediction I have aside from the movie being a mess is that the avengers tower will fall. It will definitely fall. Either on this one or the next one. The tower is a symbol and they want to "reboot" the avengers and the tower has to be destroyed in order for them to symbolize this change.

I don't know, aliens invading NYC again would be dangerously close to the first Avengers.

Which is kind of funny cause they sort of switched from the Tower to that facility.

>only the Power Stone is the one we've seen fuck people up when they touch it
Because that's the only one that's been touched. The Reality Stone wasn't in it's proper form when Foster had the Aether, and nobody who was actual flesh and blood has handled the Mind Stone as of yet.

>We've never seen any of the other gems touched by human hands, and the time gem looks pretty safe.

Not exactly. Look at the Tesseract. That itself was an apparatus meant to house the Space Stone, yet look what it did to Schmidt. Yes, his fate is ambiguous, but never the less from that alone if had undesirable effects. If he handled it without the cube, he'd have probably blew up like Karina did on Knowhere.

>The Avengers join together with the Guardians to defeat the Black Order. Everything is going good, heroic music.
>Then Thanos shows up.
>Avengers/?GoTG get the absolute living shit kicked out of them.
>Strange is able to teleport them away.
>They hide out at his place bloody and battered. Vision is dead and Thanos nearly has all the stones.
>after credits have one scene and it's this

Bummed that Adam Warlock is not going to be in this, his relationship with Thanos is probably one of my favorite things about both characters and I'm kind of hoping Thanos survives both Infinity movies.

I guess at this point I'm hoping for a Thanos that's not just "Durrhurrr I will conquer everything in existence" or a Thanos that's an edge lord, have him be an interesting villain even one that also tends to fuck himself over.

The GotG are suppose to be a better team and I hope we get to see them be a little bit like the DnA Guardians except they are a bit more relaxed.

Mantis isn't as clueless anymore, Gunn said that she was going to be different next time she appeared so hopefully we get to see how powerful she is with her emotion manipulation (she probably makes Banner so happy and relaxed that he can't Hulk out).

Star-Lord feeling a bit of a man out of time when some of the Avengers make modern post-80's pop culture reference or music references and there being a scene with Cap explaining things to him maybe? Evans and Pratt have a lot of IRL chemistry so I would love to see something with Peter Quill and Steve happen.

Anything with Steve having a relationship with anyone that's not just Tony, Natasha or Bucky but I'm afraid the Russos don't care much about developing the character since they said he was estatic and that he was best when he helped develop others ughhh.

Basically have characters who don't usually interact with each other form bonds.

The Red Skull coming back in some form and being cosmically buffed up and scary (although I doubt it).

For Spider-Man and Tony not to take too much of the spotlight but lol I'm deluding myself on that one.

For the Nova corps not to get too fucked up at least until the Nova movie happens (lol yeah right).

For Vision to die and stay dead, I don't care about MCU Vision.

I like how you think

> Based Chthon to be Wanda's teacher, not Strange, reveal himself in the third act, and drain the last of Wanda's humanity after Vision dies.

> Spiderman to be in as little as the movie as possible, thus enabling the film to be serious. I fear he is going to get the most screen-time.

> No pointless mooks, straight fights between the powerful Avengers and the Black Order.

> There to be real tension between the Avengers factions and GotG.

Maria Hill being cute

> Nebula wrecked and tortured by Thanos.

> Wanda fighting Thanos to a standstill, at full power, but as a result being corrupted and becoming increasingly demonic as Chthon poisons her emotions.

> Thor turned to glass and destroyed.

> Chthon-Wanda beating the shit out of Strange and destroying Kamar-Taj, then Thanos clicks his fingers.

Actually a properly dark ending.

>when cap picks up mjolnir it envelopes him in a heavenly light and gives him his scalemail armor

>takes place 4 years after Guardians of the Galaxy 2 so when they first appear they all look completely grizzled. Star-Lord and Drax have full beards, Rocket has extra tufts in his chin resembling a beard, Groot has moss on his chin and sideburns resembling a beard, Gamora's hair is blowing in the wind making it look like she has a beard. Mantis has autism and not allowed in the big epic Guardians reveal shot

>there is a joke about The Defenders netflix series being an actual Netflix series in the MCU and that they can't just call them in because they're not real

>obviously a "no shit, sherlock" joke

>Hela takes over the role of Mistress Death (this is more a prediction than wish)

"None of Whedon's shit really concerned us."

Are Spider-fags the most entitled shits ever?

> Spidey has his own solo films.
> But other Avengers should not appear in Spidey movies.
> But Spideyfags want Spidey to be the hero in every MCU movie, at the expense of everyone else.

Fucking hypocrites.

>Hopes and dreams general?
Quake and Coulson, I don't care how unrealistic it is.

>Predictions?
Heimdall has the Soul Stone. Not because of that "the stones spell out THANOS" thing (calling the Eye of Agamotto just a necklace is lame), but because of his orange eyes, the orange gem in his armor in Dark World, and the line about seeing souls in Dark World. It also goes well with his white eyes in the AoU vision Scarlet Witch gave to Thor.

I doubt Adam Warlock will have it given the production schedule. Though if the Guardians of the Galaxy get to Earth in Infinity War part 1, then maybe Warlock can be a part of Captain Marvel for some reason.

start with yourself

>more than 3 hours of runtime
>expecting better cinematography because this movie should've introduced us to number of new worlds and location
>epic Alan Silvestri's score
I have no problem with Russos handle the characterization or interaction between the characters, They did it really well in TWS and CA

Honest to God, I just want one scene in the MCU of Thor being the fucking man and wrecking shit, being the damn God of Thunder we know in the comics, where he comes out of nowhere to singlehandly turn the tide of a battle

>Thor turned to glass and destroyed.
Especially if it happens in front of Loki.

Tonyfags are becoming equally as annoying with that shit as well

I enjoy how they handle characterization, but I really hope they step up the cinematography for the next Avengers movies.

Dunno,pretty much other anons have listed cool stuff. Maybe guys like Luis and Wong having a side-quest in a dvd extra. Also:
>Post credits scene
>Hey Quill, this black goo's trying to getting attach to me.
>Just throw it somewhere,man.
>I AM GROOT
>In memory of Stan Lee

Thanos being rejected by Death.

Too bad Death probably won't be in it and Thanos will just be a generic evil god.

But will audiences laugh at Cuck Thanos?

Maybe Thanos not only wants Vision's mind stone, but also is super-jelly of Viz for getting that prime Witchy pussy.

>Tonyfags are becoming equally as annoying with that shit as well
i have yet to see a single person on Sup Forums that was happy with all the tony we've been getting

everyone is either neutral or irritated at how shoehorned in he's een

Wanda-Natasha pussylicking scene

Carol instead of Nat.

Carol is disgusting, at least Natasha has those big Khazar milkers

Black Widow is shit.

>he said, posting the transgender Carol Danvers uniform

>Baby Groot.
Goddamn that was a shit idea.

I just want this
>The first teaser just being this guy explaining everything that's happened in the MCU, complete with scenes of the various Avengers, Guardians and heroes, re-enacting their previous adventures in the style of Luis' storytelling.

I hope it flops

This is the least realistic prediction so far

> tfw Wanda will be killed off to make way for Carol.

I need this

I imagine this is how part one (or the first movie) will end.