Donald Duck Day

You did remember his birthday, didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9mj1GJPn4o
youtube.com/watch?v=QkJglpEueHo
youtube.com/watch?v=-fIomAY6SYA
youtube.com/watch?v=b6DNEjiF4b8
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPdGeX5vr0
youtube.com/watch?v=UWOkW0ox2BY
youtube.com/watch?v=S-nnoNgwY3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Obhsql25Hc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O-of course I did!

Happy Birthday Donald Duck!

youtube.com/watch?v=F9mj1GJPn4o

Huh, how about that? I've been watching DuckTales and The Three Caballeros with my kids today.

Anyone care to storytime or provide links for some Donald comics? I've never read any Disney comics, but I'm loving The Life & Times Of Scrooge McDuck and have the first Don Rosa Library collection on the way.

To bump the thread along in hopes of drumming up some discussion, what are your favorite Donald shorts? I've a tradition of watching Trick Or Treat on Halloween and my mom had an old tape recording of some Disney Christmas special hosted by Jiminy Cricket that had some shorts where Donald and the nephews have a hardcore snowball war and another where he has a toy battle with Chip and Dale, which were always some of my favorite bits.

Trick Or Treat:
>youtube.com/watch?v=QkJglpEueHo

Snow Fight:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fIomAY6SYA

Toy Tinkers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b6DNEjiF4b8

Donald was almost as sadistic as Dolan.

That's good parenting.

Bump

congrats unlucky duck

RIP in piss Goobie

Every board remembered it
only Sup Forums didn't
why Is Sup Forums this shit?

Thanks for the nostalgia! I used to have Snow Fight on VHS. There was also one where Chip and Dale tried to steal his pancakes.

Best shorts, anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=ysPdGeX5vr0

The one where Donald listens to /ck/

youtube.com/watch?v=UWOkW0ox2BY

It's plots like this and that we know how it's going to end is why Nu-DuckTales is going to suck.

Complain about the original show being watered down from the Barks/Rossa comics, at least they tried their best for what little they had but they succeeded at it.

Wait... Donald Duck was born on a Friday the 13. The 13th is a Tuesday this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-nnoNgwY3k
Donald's Dilemma was interesting with being from daisy's point of view

>duck noises

T H A N K
Y O U
J E S U S

Who's the girl?

Happy birthday Mr. Cuck

webby redesign

youtube.com/watch?v=Obhsql25Hc4