Has a cartoon ever made you cry?

Has a cartoon ever made you cry?

Once.

Here's the wallpaper version.

Oh please, she sucked. Barely even remotely relevant to the story and a shitty deus ex machina for jack.

The only shitty writing was at the finale. All that build up and hints saying Jack would stay in the future to undo Aku's evil was just tossed to the wayside for a shitty Gurren Lagann ending that left a bad taste in pretty much everyone's mouths, both shipfags and haters alike.

>without aku, I would have never existed

*cries*

No one can write romance these days without throttling back or making it feel like a crappy self insert.

What episode is this? I keep seeing this picture posted but can't remember this scene.

It's the episode where Homer tries to find his mom.

I remember now. I didn't get emotional because I just found everything about her and that episode to be stupid. Guess I'm heartless.

For a thousand summers...

Stale.

Honestly SJ's finale was harder to watch mainly due to the fact that we literally see Ashi from her birth and watched her grow up, saw her suffer torturous training and a harsh childhood, seen her have a meaningful heel-face turn, and find love and happiness with someone like her. To see all that just thrown away for shock value and "muh bittersweet and deep ending" was absolute and utter bullshit.

>Both series involved Greg Baldwin and Mako
Fucking hell

Not really, the writing does a complete 180 turn into shittiness after episode 3, if anything the finale at least had Jack go back to the past like he should.

Sure, and yours is a dumb question.

Prince Zuko wishing to be struck by lightning made me cry
Iron Giant before hitting the nuke
and that Samurai Jack episode with the robot trying to save his dog

Yes

>Prince Zuko wishing to be struck by lightning
Fucking emo faggot.

God, I hate this shit so much. Any idiot can write about a dog dying and make you cry yet people jerk themselves off over this episode so much. Luck of the Fryrish is the superior story by far

>Luck of the Fryrish is the superior story by far
this

I cry a lot due to nostalgia feelings, but I'm pretty sure they're not because of sadness.

Samurai jack's ending was incredible and sad..mainly because now there is only garbage left on CN

Futurama.

>courage with the hunchback
>courage risking his life to save bunny
>courage's origins
>dr zalost
>Eustace seeing himself in the mirror

Season 3 finale of pastel donkeys because I'm a faggot.

>Prince Zuko wishing to be struck by lightning made me cry
I'm not the crying type, but I'm glad to know that this scene stirred an emotional response in someone else.

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER, YEAH

This. I was still a little boy when I first saw this and remembered this was the first time I *almost* cried to a cartoon. David Hasselfoff made up for it later though

They both made me cry.

The last episode of, over the garden wall.

it really wasnt the dog "dying" that made it sad

it was the fact the dog waited for him every single day until death, and fry opted not to revive the dog because he was told the dog lived until a healthy old age so he assumed the dog lead a happy dog life that made it sad. its not even the only time the show did something like that. it constantly went back and showed his family and friends missing him, and each time it was just as much of a punch in the face as jurassic bark. the only difference is, fry usually had some kind of sign that they had missed him with everything else. there wasnt jack dick for him to see how the dog reacted to his disappearance.

the only thing that made it okay was that shitty retcon where his clone went back in time and got to live out a long and healthy life with the dog. you cant just drop a heavy load like that in a show thats supposed to be comedy oriented without any warning its just rude

>inb4 u mad
nah im just genuinely working out why people treat it like its such a big deal so that even i can see it written out desu

Superman...

Actually, Phineas and Ferb made me cry a few times. The songs in particular.