Who was the best live action incarnation of the Joker?

Who was the best live action incarnation of the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLLzto1jnAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're missing one, baby.

CLASSIC ALERT

>Batman, either you shove these shitty games up the Joker's ass or I will

none of them were good, but if you combined ledger with leto and split the difference you might get something

Mother fucker I will end you. Leto was shit, there is nothing to be taken away from that performance that is good, nothing. Split the difference between Nicholson and Ledger maybe, but fuck leto.

another one

the others I get, but what was wrong with Nicholson?

Have you ever made brown bricks in the pale moonlight?

Jack Nicholson. Heath Ledger is a close third to Cesar Romero. Mike was a little too laugh happy.

>Jared Leto
>Psychopath

Yeah no, his Joker obviously cared about Harley so that shit doesn't fly.

Ledger for edgelord keikaku Joker, Nicholson for clown themed mobster Joker.

"MOM'S GONNA FREAK" Leto Joker an absolute worst.

The one with the ten inch cock.

Mike, because of his massive dick.

I don't know how many Anons here are old enough to recall the 1989 Batman movie when it was released, but it was kind of a big deal at the time. The merchandising for Taco Bell alone was a big part of their turnaround from near bankruptcy.
Jack Nicholson took the lines he was given from the script and stole the show, much in a similar manner to Ledger but people literally bought tickets just to see Nicholson's performance due to word of mouth.

This. He even got legit pleasure from seeing his Harley receive superior big black cock.

El Loco Bandito is a better Batman villain anyway

Go back over the wall, beaner.

Ledger was my favorite...

This one.

Tim Burton even said as much that if it wasn't for Nicholson the movie would probably not have ended up being made and that he was the glue keeping the troubled production together

Romero. But in fairness he had dozens of episodes to perfect his performance where as the rest only had a single film.

>the cuck

what wall?

>"The Gangster"
>not "The Artist"
I mean, they're both technically correct, but it seems a little redundant since Leto was more of a modern "gangster" than Nicholson was.

How about "The Mobster"?

Ledgerson Joker talked about chaos a lot, but had a clear plan he stuck to, it was the Nicholson Joker that was anarchic and capricious

his makeup, the overall shape of his face, the awkward as hell 'dance with the devil in the moonlit night' thing, his mannerisms, and his inflection

He's also a bit too chunky for the role.

There was the guy who played Joker in that Batman vs. Predator fan film

He actually looks like him in the comics

How about this guy?

youtu.be/GLLzto1jnAY

I didn't know that, but it's not really surprising. I've heard various recountings of Nicholson's devotion to what he's working on, and that he really goes all-in.