Who the fuck signed off on this trash?

Who the fuck signed off on this trash?

You'd think that they could've dropped a little cash to make a poster that doesn't look like something an unpaid intern did over the weekend.

Kangz spam is so 2015.

Old meme user posts after Poetry.

Superpowers and multidimensional space beings and the most farfetched thing in the MCU is a secret techno - utopia made by blacks in Africa.

Hey fatass.

We're talking about how the poster looks like it was made by a high schooler in his first graphics design class.

Go cry about racism somewhere else.

It really really REALLY applies here tho

It actually works here though.

It's racist to say sub-saharan Africans haven't created a civilization of their own any greater than tribes in mud huts? Sorry that's just real life. Facts don't care about your feelings. Stay mad though it's funny.

Does it really apply when the person in question is legitimately a king?

>It's racist to say sub-saharan Africans haven't created a civilization of their own any greater than tribes in mud huts?
*mud castles

That's the joke you sheltered faggot

YES YOU FUCKING RETARD

But aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Aren't you supposed to moved out of your parents' by now?

>Iron Man nowhere to be found in this trailer

Thank GOD! Hopefully this movie is more self contained like GOTG and isn't a glorified advertisement for the future MCU movies.

He already appeared in Civil War though.

When African Americans pretend the king of a Muslim empire built on the slave trade was black, it does apply.

WE.

Nah. According to the trailer Africans are only faking it to hide their future cities.

>What trigger me here are the bricks on the first plan.
They clearly have access to antiquity technology, yet they choose the pile of mud.

some africans, the elite allowed. Wakanda doesn't help all africa. Only their own, fuck the rest of Africa

Wakanda was a Muslim Empire built on Slavery? Interesting i thought it was a fictional nation made up by Mahvel.

No it doesn't. This si fiction, not revisionist history.

The mud castle is probably made of mud bricks user. They're not "cooked", just dried.

More surprising that we saw no Cap or Bucky.

So did Spider-Man.

They rushed it out because Marvel have been stung by Wonder Woman's success and the fact they have no Wonder Woman of their own means wheeling out BP for diversity points.

Showing a teaser trailer for "diversity points" , wow you people are real retarded aren't you? You don't care if you make any since anymore, you're so triggered.

Cap isn't even in Infinity War much, judging by how little work Chris Evans has done on the movie.

Cap won't be in Black Panther, and Bucky will be a plot point but won't appear till the post credits.

WW was getting so much press for MUH WOMYNZ. Marvel took the opportunity to cash in on MUH BROWN PPL.

Marketing 101. Do you seriously think Disney cares about blacks?

I meant they have no female character even close to Wonder Woman, and want to draw attention away from that fact.

Also no Origin story since that was pretty much covered in Civil War.

Nah they're just going to push Capt Marvel hard as fuck. Even more than they already are.

I din't even knew there was a movie before I saw this thread, I just have seen some black panter comics before.

Does that movie even have a writer yet?

Learn to Google dumb fuck.

Retard

the poster is trash but the teaser was dope (aside from the early cg) so whatever. it's clear this was a rush job for the trailer and we won't get accurate stuff until closer to the release

>Dope
Slit your throat, faggot.

Well given that they've greenlit a movie about one and have been funding TV shows where one is a main character since at least 2003, I would argue that Disney cares somewhat about the "blacks". Though in all honesty, I don't think that Disney cares about anyone besides that damn mouse and their profit margins

>accurate
The CGI looks like trash, which will definitely not be fixed by release.

The only saving grace for this piece of shit will be a good villain and good writing, which we all know is the MCU's weak points.

>The CGI looks like trash, which will definitely not be fixed by release.
cgi is usually the last thing done in a movie.

You're deluded. And don't put quotes around "blacks" you virtue signaling fuck. They even call each other that.

Disney cares about money. Pandering to black people is profitable right now. Disney doesn't give a single fuck about black people.

Yes. The movie will be going in post-production soon, retard.

People care enough to make a movie out of Black Panther?

When did Black Panther become a Goa'uld?

Gotta pander to the urban market.

Jesus that's an overreaction.

People care enough to make a movie about Guardians of the Galaxy?

some africans, the elite allowed. Wakanda doesn't help all africa. Only their own, fuck the rest of Africa

It's going to be hard making Serkis' Klaw bad.

That's literally how all marvel posters look.

Oh he'll be good. Until he gets killed 10 minutes in and the rest of the movie is boring without him.

This. All marvel posters look like fucking puke-inducing fucking TRASH.

Hey, Black Movies Matter asshole

Yoire saying this as if Disney cares about any people. Black or white.

Looks like standard capeshit, just with a lot of black people. Irony being the best actor in the movie is white.

>iron man
>guardians
>ant man
>Dr strange
There was no market for any of these movies when they first came out

There still really isn't. People will just watch whatever the MCU shits out because it's all the same really.

Not a fan of the overuse RTJ is getting for trailer music, but at least they picked a good song to go with the visuals. But shit, they aren't backing down from the afrofuturism at all and I'm real glad the tone is much closer to Winter Soldier.

I mean any movie made by the big 2 has an audience that wants to watch capeshit. Just no specific hero has a big audience

I'd say Batman is the only hero with an actual dedicated audience.

nigger

It was bonkers. It's almost cyber punk

KEK

kek

Imagine being an obese janitor that stays up until 6am to defend niggers for free against people that can easily evade his sissy bans

Nobody puts efforts into posters anymore. It's not like posters are putting butts in seats.

I don't know. the throne looks like something more fitting the inhuman or new thor(design wise) and the face looks poorly shopped in

this
doctor strange was a very nice movie but the box office was very underwhelming

it will hing on the domestic box office

>****ing
What?

This is a screensh*t from the trailer.

KEK

there is just that many shitposters when it comes to companywars and Sup Forums

MCU is a mess right now. Fox makes better Marvel.

>The CGI looks like trash, which will definitely not be fixed by release
Someone post the Guardians comparison.
Why do faggots keep saying this?

Hopefully not the same people who made the hideously racist "Black Panther" animated comic on Netflix.

You all know what I'm talking about. The one where all of the white people are evil monsters, the Wakandans or xenophobic racists who think that giving the world their cure for cancer will result in white people using to destroy the planet or some shit, and it's a shitty motion comic.

Comparing it to what?

Is your fat ass saying GOTG2 didn't have garbage CGI upon release?

>early African designs influence futuristic African designs as opposed to just copying the west
WOW user

>literally a fucking futuristic mud hut

It's so god damned retarded it's hilarious

Sigh. Can't have any fun bashing a piece of shit anymore...

The comparison of
Trailer 1 CG
Trailer 2 CG
Release CG

It's not like a video game, they actually work on this shit till release
That was based on Hudlins run. I don't think Coogler has spoken about his primary influences yet

Why are they black?

it makes no sense

I think janny is a huge black panther fan, that or a huge disney shill

Sure

>early African designs influence futuristic African designs as opposed to just copying the west
That would be totally fine. That's not what they did. They appear to have literal leaves as the ceiling of a SKYSCRAPER.

If they had some technological witch doctor masks, with laser eyes and shit, that would look fucking sweet! But, mudhut ceilings, on futuristic buildings?! Naw, that's retarded.

Sorry if my outdated memes offend you, Sir.

>Why did my reply to you get deleted?
How the hell should i know?

Mods stop stealing my (you)s

Keep trying, you'll get through at some point.

>his post got deleted again

Sup Forums shitters can't shit here it seems

I don't think so, im still here.

>ban

Im not a mod though.

You must be dating one then. No one else can post.

Wrong again, kissless virgin here.

Well yeah. No one would kiss a mod.

Im not a fucking mod.

Don't care if it means I get banned.

This movie looks like trash. Fuck you, mod. I'm allowed to have that opinion.