Ember's Ghost Squad

Still better designs than 90% of nushit being produced today.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
Wish he didn't kill himself, he was obviously really talented desu

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-murder-suicide-weis-market-northeast-pa-article-1.3230758
youtube.com/watch?v=0peIyO0oGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis_of_Prime_Intellect
clyp.it/f1wdwa3t
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
youtube.com/user/PioneersProductions
youtube.com/playlist?list=LL5Np9D1j8cw4v1SFd0sfVpQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=LLDGGXAZ-fHMvZMxaoDGgrEA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sjp4J2TMtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be in your 20s
>still obsessing over HS shit

At least jocks have a reason to be remembering glory days

if the orange one supposed to was a frog why she isn't like the harpy one, and what the hell is green a zombie? isn't she a ghost?

Maybe this will help you a little bit more

Which one is the whale?

reminder that this guy was a Sup Forums waifu poster

I really hope I don't live near any of you.

And he'll be remembered forever now.
Shut up faggot respect the dead.

One of his videos had him as a 20 year old high school student so maybe he got held back or some shit.

Did he actually die or is this just a cry for attention?

But he's a killer

nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-murder-suicide-weis-market-northeast-pa-article-1.3230758

>11 ember recolors
just how autistic was this guy

Feels.

Autistic enough to make a movie about how he was going to shoot up a supermarket.

I remember in the second "conspiring a massacre" tape video one of his indistinguishable female characters that's speaking mentions something about getting hold back 2 grades, so maybe there's something to that?

You think chan boards care?
On Sup Forums brevik is refered to as general brevious and /r9k/ venerates elliot rodger as a God

Will we ever get season 1 lads

Talented at aping more talented people.

The fact that faggots here actually respect this guy is pretty sad.

For better or worse those two had agendas that Sup Forums and /r9k/ agreed with. This guy was just another dumbass emo.

if theres a meme, theres a way

Worship whoever you want on /r9k/ friendo.

Most people on Sup Forums lack the stones or the insanity to do much of anything with their lives. Hell, this guy was so far removed from reality he believed he was a cartoon ghost, and still only murdered 3 people. Wannabe gangster shitkids do more damage every weekend in Chicago.

This guy had a shit waifu, was a tranny, and only killed because of some emo bullshit. His murders weren't related to Sup Forums or any popular Sup Forums ideas.

When someone who post here kills someone OVER A CARTOON/COMIC, not some other reason that would be off-topic if they'd posted about it here first

>hated his life
>started crossdressing as a means of escapism so he could pretend to be someone else
>somehow made the leap of logic going from this to concluding that he must actually be a female soul trapped in a man's body

How many people who identify as trans does this description apply to?

So where were his parents on this?
Was he just really good at hiding all of his issues, or were his parents also neglectful?

Holding the camera while he practiced his shotgun skills.
youtube.com/watch?v=0peIyO0oGCs
(That's his mom)

This marked the 10th year of his youtube channel so nah his parents just didn't pay attention.

He was probably mocked and beat up during that time. The video in the OP mentions that he was called gay and got tampons put down his shirt.

What did his parents think of all the cartoon girl drawings he hung up in his room, I wonder? That it was just a phase? I guess the pictures don't really show all the fucked up narrative behind it so it wouldn't have been enough to be cause for concern

He seemed to have hated his father and to have been distant from both of them.

For someone who obsesses and romanticized over school shootings, he's not any good at drawing gore. I'm actually kind of surprised, I would have thought he'd be the kind of person to look up all kinds of gory shit and draw it

>The video in the OP mentions that he was called gay and got tampons put down his shirt.
>Implying the faggot didn't exaggerate.

>When you get called gay and it makes you so angry you become a tranny instead
Little ulterior motive fag. When I dress up as cartoon girls it's just because I look hot.

I'm halfway through watching the parents goodbye video
Is it worth watching the rest? I've already heard him talk about his trans stuff and ponies and how he's planned his death for a while
It's all kind of interesting but I don't want hearing about this shit to become 'normal' to me, if that makes any sense

around the 54 minute mark he starts talking about killing because of his waifu.

Pics for proof.

This guy left SOOO MUCH behind... it really all needs to be compiled into one website or something, there are way too many links to sift through at this point between YouTube, all of his autistic Twitters, his various other social media, forum posts etc

This might rival Chris-chan in documentation of one's life.

Has anyone made it through the entire album? I'm like 3 minutes and already want to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

Low quality is right.

wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas
Voice actress interview

He mentions being pushed around by animators at the beginning, making it a Sup Forums-related reason

this, animators are classic bullies

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

i decided to listen to this song again, it awakened a but of emo i never knew i had, fortunately the feeling died shortly but damn this song is kinda hypnotic

of course i have never been emo but shit is so good i can see how a mentally unstable emo could get obsessed with it

He actually had other real human beings working on the ghost fanfiction thing with him, I think one was a girl that was held back twice meeting that description. It's hard to tell, several boards are digging into it all right now but there's like 180 gigs of data he dumped and various accounts to trace through where many of them are just alts. Or ghosts, you might say.

You know, if there's anybody to actually feel bad for in all of this, it's the girl he paid to voice the edgy school shooter girl. Poor girl had no idea what she was getting into.

>deep future
>singularity achieved
>all human desires possible
>all souls have infinite power
>this guy's life-essence is realized within the singularity and develops into its own EGS universe
>he's reincarnated as Ember
>lives forever in the ghost zone
What was meant by this?

what?

>but damn this song is kinda hypnotic
Lel.

AI gods will make wafus real

Essentially this. The worst part is, I'm not even memeing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis_of_Prime_Intellect
it wont last

never finished that. is it good?

this is Sup Forums
full of contrarian dipshits

Can you direct me to posts where people are respecting him?

The guy was fucked up and self aware enough to hide it from the people who could have stopped him, the most dangerous kind of all
His parents seem to be a bit on the neglectful side though so he's not solely to blame

what a sad talentless faggot. this creature makes chris chan look like a sane and rational being whom we all would care to hang out with. absolute trash with shit taste in both music and waifus. stay dead sad faggot.

yes yes we know you like to virtue signal.

This. desu these are just loonies with disconnection to reality, while some kids in the street would stab people for a few bucks

WTF, I hate Sup Forums now.

FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FUCKING SHOW!!! GO START AN ANTI-/EGSGEN/ IF YOU WANT TO HATE.

Did anybody trolled Tara about this?

clyp.it/f1wdwa3t

>tfw wasted my entire night making vaporwave of this idiot
welp, this was fun

But, why the name Andrew Blaze for a female alter ego?

>expecting a literal schizophrenic to use logic when coming up with a new name

emo girls love having masculine names like "alex" and "zack". basically any boys name with any of the last 4 letters of the alphabet works.

I don't know, user. Maybe Andrew just wasn't a sensible person when you get right down to it. Or maybe his female aspect as so intrinsic to himself that he didn't need to change.

his name was randy though

of course it was. How about he kept a masculine first name he liked as a reminder of his past while combing it with his new last which represented his ideal future self, thus creating the perfect synthesis of the past and future with Andrew blaze.

Virtue signalling as a term has been totally destroyed over the past couple of years

But fuck me, I agree, if anything is 100% virtue signalling it's the empty, asinine normie bullshit of ranting that murderers are bad. Like holy shit nice contribution, original thought m8

>Or maybe his female aspect as so intrinsic to himself that he didn't need to change
It's almost as if acting in a way that's culturally considered effeminate doesn't mean you need to start believing you're biologically female

FROGGY IS BEST GIRL
FROGGY IS FOR HUGGS
I'LL FITE YOU IF YOU DISAGREE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
What... is this crap?

Do you think he yelled "I'M GOING GHOST!" before blowing his brains out

>the you break 1000 subs and it took a murder suicide

He had another channel he used from 2008 until starting this ember shit in 2016.
youtube.com/user/PioneersProductions
He has 9k subs there

He made like a few cartoons and expected it to be instant hits. I don't know, I could have seen this being a fairly popular kids channel if it were toned down, guess we'll never know now

Here's something interesting to do, look through his liked videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=LL5Np9D1j8cw4v1SFd0sfVpQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=LLDGGXAZ-fHMvZMxaoDGgrEA

we oughta get screenshots before youtube takes down the cahnnel

>smosh
>markiplier
>archfiend (isn't this the guy who makes ranting videos about chris bores and james rolfe?)
>friday night cranks
>equestria girls
it's not all fucked up shit which is kind of surprising

alot of people

Yeah, his flash animation in the Goodbye video, while a bit stiff and crude, did show a lot of promise and effort. Maybe if he started practicing earlier and kept at it he could have been a decent animator with a mildly popular webseries.

Friendly reminder about the fact that Hades is busy cucking the autismo in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sjp4J2TMtY

I'm feelin it user

Respect? No.

Pity? Yes.

>Froggy was in fact manufactured as a rubber children's toy
What was going through this niggas mind?

>Danny Phantom
>highschool

Bullets

>tfw got a 15 day Sup Forums ban for making one shitpost
>tfw static ip

>several boards are digging into it all right now
Could you link them? I must be retarded because I can't find any threads on Sup Forums that provide new info, just making memes and shitposting.

He's just a lorefag.

fucking kek

Shotguns don't use bullets.